🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Don Lemon: It is Smollett's fault he lost in public opinion. He was manipulated into this.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

What embarrassments those people are. You think those people would be satisfied if all of them were GIVEN one million dollars?

BTW, what exactly do THOSE FUCKING PEOPLE want as far as reparations? Someone needs to be specific.

Has anyone ever gotten around to educating THOSE PEOPLE about the true history of slavery that includes the Trans Sahara Slave Trade, so that they may know that it is was in deed THOSE PEOPLE that enslaved THOSE PEOPLE.

I do not think during black patronizing month anyone would dare tell them the truth. A pathetic cocksucking midget racist like spike lee may kill himself. The racist black piece of shit he is.

CNN needs to dump this guy.

Not just for this, but because he's always taking sides in such things while on the air; using his bully pulpit. Tacky.

His evening program-slot sucks; always a Black Progressive Whine-Fest; very little journalism or objective commentary.

Hell, Chris Cuomo is even worse in that regard (fire him too, for all I care), but right now we're talking about Lemon.

Last edited:

Not just for this, but because he's always taking sides in such things while on the air; using his bully pulpit. Tacky.

His evening program-slot sucks; always a Black Progressive Whine-Fest; very little journalism or objective commentary.

Hell, Chris Cuomo is even worse in that regard (fire him too, for all I care), but right now we're talking about Lemon.
They are doing what they are paid to do.

CNN isn't getting a consistent follow of dishonest leftists morons by accident.

That's their business model.

...black patronizing month...
<snort> <snicker> <guffaw>

True; however... broadcast news organizations get turned around, one bad apple at a time. Dump Cuomo. Dump Lemon. Dump...

Bring back Ted Turner... or a Turner-like visionary and ass-kicker... in its short-lived Glory Days, CNN was an objective news organization...

Time for them to get back to basics...

I don't watch them (or almost ANY MSM shows), but why people ask networks to cancel shows they do not even like is beyond me.

Just don't watch them...your problem solved.

So you want to fire them for their views? Freedom of speech doesn't mean much. How about Hannity, Carlson and Ingraham?

It's not his fault.

That is what he is hired to do.

If he doesn't do it, the guy they hire to replace him would do the same thing.

Morgan Freeman Interview with Don Lemon (June 3, 2014)

Exactly, Mr. Lemon is following the instructions he gets from his CNN bosses. He is expected to be hard left, ultraliberal maroon, and that's the role he plays. There is a lot of competition on the left with MSNBC and that, and that's the segment they are going for.

Exactly. CNN/MSNBC/... and the late night talk shows have gone all in for the hard Left/anti-Trump crowd. Apparently a small but loyal audience works well enough for ratings.

What embarrassments those people are. You think those people would be satisfied if all of them were GIVEN one million dollars?

BTW, what exactly do THOSE FUCKING PEOPLE want as far as reparations? Someone needs to be specific.

Has anyone ever gotten around to educating THOSE PEOPLE about the true history of slavery that includes the Trans Sahara Slave Trade, so that they may know that it is was in deed THOSE PEOPLE that enslaved THOSE PEOPLE.

I do not think during black patronizing month anyone would dare tell them the truth. A pathetic cocksucking midget racist like spike lee may kill himself. The racist black piece of shit he is.

Keep on the topic and stop straying into your usual racist rants..Oh Godly person you project but apostasy is always lurking in yer mind...Smollett was an idiot but you need to smear all black because you hate them so much.

Exactly. CNN/MSNBC/... and the late night talk shows have gone all in for the hard Left/anti-Trump crowd. Apparently a small but loyal audience works well enough for ratings.
It's called a choice..

Lemon represents CNN well - a racist, fake news idiot defending a selfish mentally unstable criminal, attempting to justify a criminal act, and attempting to convince everyone the criminal is the victim.

So you want to fire them for their views? Freedom of speech doesn't mean much. How about Hannity, Carlson and Ingraham?
You guys wanted Roseanne fired for her views.

Keep on the topic and stop straying into your usual racist rants..Oh Godly person you project but apostasy is always lurking in yer mind...Smollett was an idiot but you need to smear all black because you hate them so much.

You reply TO the thread topic that they should stay on topic? WTF.

But one thing that I do know is. That the Chicago police that found out that the Smollett case was a fake manufactured assault. Will soon be attack by the Globalist. They has been blackmailing cities' officials and law enforcement agencies. Everybody except for Pres.Trump has skeletons in their closets. But these closets will be opened by the Globalist if you don't do as they say. There is going to be a lot of firing or resigning in Chicago. Now nobody will believe the evidence that proves that Smollett has staged his attack.

Chicago Is The Most Corrupt American City: Report
Chicago Is The Most Corrupt American City: Report

"Man, conservatives haven’t been this united on Twitter since the Kavanaugh confirmation!" - President Trump

Smollett probably was egged on to fabricate his victimization, by the race baiter and gay black guy named Don Lemon and his daily fake news reports.

Forum List

Back