🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Don Lemon: It is Smollett's fault he lost in public opinion. He was manipulated into this.

...black patronizing month...
<snort> <snicker> <guffaw>
CNN needs to dump this guy.

Not just for this, but because he's always taking sides in such things while on the air; using his bully pulpit. Tacky.

His evening program-slot sucks; always a Black Progressive Whine-Fest; very little journalism or objective commentary.

Hell, Chris Cuomo is even worse in that regard (fire him too, for all I care), but right now we're talking about Lemon.
They are doing what they are paid to do.

CNN isn't getting a consistent follow of dishonest leftists morons by accident.

That's their business model.
True; however... broadcast news organizations get turned around, one bad apple at a time. Dump Cuomo. Dump Lemon. Dump...

Bring back Ted Turner... or a Turner-like visionary and ass-kicker... in its short-lived Glory Days, CNN was an objective news organization...

Time for them to get back to basics...
Ted Turner married 'Hanoi Jane'
From the beginning CNN has been a radical LIB news network.

...black patronizing month...
<snort> <snicker> <guffaw>
CNN needs to dump this guy.

Not just for this, but because he's always taking sides in such things while on the air; using his bully pulpit. Tacky.

His evening program-slot sucks; always a Black Progressive Whine-Fest; very little journalism or objective commentary.

Hell, Chris Cuomo is even worse in that regard (fire him too, for all I care), but right now we're talking about Lemon.
They are doing what they are paid to do.

CNN isn't getting a consistent follow of dishonest leftists morons by accident.

That's their business model.
True; however... broadcast news organizations get turned around, one bad apple at a time. Dump Cuomo. Dump Lemon. Dump...

Bring back Ted Turner... or a Turner-like visionary and ass-kicker... in its short-lived Glory Days, CNN was an objective news organization...

Time for them to get back to basics...
Ted Turner married 'Hanoi Jane'
From the beginning CNN has been a radical LIB news network.
Yeah, and, ya know what, you've got a point... I'd plumb-forgotten all about that... sheesh... point conceded. :21:

Forum List

Back