Don’t vote for ineffective Democrats; vote for none of the above.

I'll say it again. The Tea Party achieved the dream of everyone who cares about politics. In one single primary election the Tea Party defeated an arrogant incumbent congressman who didn't bother to campaign because he thought the "house majority leader" could never lose an election. The Tea Party changed the dynamics of modern politics and incumbent republicans are scrambling to assure their constituents that they care more about issues than the D.C. cocktail circuit. What are grass roots democrats doing besides telling people not to vote?

Actually I agree with you that the progressive/far left portion of the Democratic party is way too passive about primarying (sp?) out the Corporatist/centrist democrats. We saw the progressives win a number of open primaries out there, like in California and Iowa's primaries for congressional districts. There hasn't been much of an effort to oust entrenched corporate democrat incumbents though, they get by way too easily.

I don't really know why...lack of Koch-equivalent donors? Not the same level of raging and bickering on the left side of the ideological spectrum? Who knows....

Last edited:
In one single primary election the Tea Party has succeeded in forcing incumbent long term republican politicians to look over their shoulders and listen to their constituents. What has the democrat party done lately besides support the antics of OWS?

Democrats want to raise minimum wage.

Democrats want to end oil company subsidies.

Democrats want to end off-shoring corporate funds.

Democrats want the wealthy to pay the same effective rate as the middle class.

:lmao:

now tell us the one where 99 weeks of unemployment ins stimulates the economy

The US economy is being held hostage by corporate America who's net has increased from $50 trillion in 2004, to over $100 trillion today. Don't believe it? Compare the Forbes top 1000 net in 2004 and today. Corporate America wants their subsidies back.

I'll say it again. The Tea Party achieved the dream of everyone who cares about politics. In one single primary election the Tea Party defeated an arrogant incumbent congressman who didn't bother to campaign because he thought the "house majority leader" could never lose an election. The Tea Party changed the dynamics of modern politics and incumbent republicans are scrambling to assure their constituents that they care more about issues than the D.C. cocktail circuit. What are grass roots democrats doing besides telling people not to vote?

Unless the constituent is smart enough to understand that if the Democrats run a cement brick against a teabagger/cop killer the brick will win. But then again, not a lot of intelligent life in that state.

66.6% of federal elected power means nothing when it takes 100% to pass a bill into law....See ENDA, Immigration Reform bill from the Senate, Shaheen's Energy bill, Warren's student loan bill....etc etc etc

Not if you have effective leadership with the ability to negotiate in good faith, Democratic :)lol:) leadership are a complete failure on this and Obama rules America like a third world country....:eusa_boohoo:

ENDA passed the Senate 64-32 with 12 Republican Senators voting in favor of the bill.

The Immigration Reform bill passed the Senate 68-32 with 14 Republican Senators voting in favor of the bill

The problem is the Nutty Republican house majority's refusal to even put the bills up for a vote....not anything to do with the democrats not being bipartisan.

Do tell!!!​
Pot: kettle, you're black!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
The House majority learned it from Senate Majority Harry Reid.

Lemmie see, you escaped from children's comedy writing before you came here. :D

Last edited:
Condemn the Tea Party but vote "none of the above" in democrat elections? That's a pretty chicken shit attitude. Get off your ass like the Tea Party and make the democrat party better.

The TP like all addictions hurt the GOP in the long run.

Not if you have effective leadership with the ability to negotiate in good faith, Democratic :)lol:) leadership are a complete failure on this and Obama rules America like a third world country....:eusa_boohoo:

ENDA passed the Senate 64-32 with 12 Republican Senators voting in favor of the bill.

The Immigration Reform bill passed the Senate 68-32 with 14 Republican Senators voting in favor of the bill

The problem is the Nutty Republican house majority's refusal to even put the bills up for a vote....not anything to do with the democrats not being bipartisan.

Do tell!!!​
Pot: kettle, you're black!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
The House majority learned it from Senate Majority Harry Reid.

Lemmie see, you escaped from children's comedy writing before you came here. :D

How many bills have passed the House with bipartisan support only to be shut down in the Senate???

66.6% of federal elected power means nothing when it takes 100% to pass a bill into law....See ENDA, Immigration Reform bill from the Senate, Shaheen's Energy bill, Warren's student loan bill....etc etc etc

Give me a report on when Pelosi was in charge and explain to me why Harry Reid sits on credible legislation from the House.?.. try to be honest and goodbye...

Give me a report on when Pelosi was in charge and explain to me why Harry Reid sits on credible legislation from the House.?.. try to be honest and goodbye...

Once again, where are the bills from the House that have bipartisan support from Democrats in the House (more then just 4-5 reps)...that fail to get a vote in the Senate (hint...they don't exist!)

Condemn the Tea Party but vote "none of the above" in democrat elections? That's a pretty chicken shit attitude. Get off your ass like the Tea Party and make the democrat party better.

Taxed Enough Already, following the Constitution, fiscal discipline .. what's not to like..

If Democrats/Establishment Republicans win the country will fail, almost 8 years of liberal control has placed the country on the brink.

I consider that Democrats, Establishment Republicans and the media would prefer no viable 3rd party and are fully committed to spreading lies and deceptions.

Taxed Enough Already, following the Constitution, fiscal discipline .. what's not to like..

If Democrats/Establishment Republicans win the country will fail, almost 8 years of liberal control has placed the country on the brink.

I consider that Democrats, Establishment Republicans and the media would prefer no viable 3rd party and are fully committed to spreading lies and deceptions.

Not only prefer----they will ensure that there are no 3rd parties

Once again, where are the bills from the House that have bipartisan support from Democrats in the House (more then just 4-5 reps)...that fail to get a vote in the Senate (hint...they don't exist!)

:lol:.. I said try to be honest, I guess you can't

That's seriously the best response you have? All of your posts are incredibly simplistic...it's like talking to a middle schooler or something.

That's seriously the best response you have? All of your posts are incredibly simplistic...it's like talking to a middle schooler or something.

I'm trying to keep it simple because you're not to bright....or honest..

Actually I agree with you that the progressive/far left portion of the Democratic party is way too passive about primarying (sp?) out the Corporatist/centrist democrats. We saw the progressives win a number of open primaries out there, like in California and Iowa's primaries for congressional districts. There hasn't been much of an effort to oust entrenched corporate democrat incumbents though, they get by way too easily.

I don't really know why...lack of Koch-equivalent donors? Not the same level of raging and bickering on the left side of the ideological spectrum? Who knows....

"Primary out" who ever you want but whining about the system and voting none of the above is not a logical political statement.

"Primary out" who ever you want but whining about the system and voting none of the above is not a logical political statement.

uhh...I agree?

White Hall, Jake Starkey and Two Thumbs, although politicians may say otherwise, they do pay attention to “None of these candidates” votes when they occur in significant numbers within Nevada political elections for specific offices.
I will not argue the question if the Nevada option does or does not induce politicians to be more considerate of voters rather than only respecting political campaign contributors, but the existence of that option certainly does not reduce the influences of individual or aggregate Nevada voters.

I’m a populist that respects the Tea Party because they place a greater priority to advancing their political goals rater than to simply elect Tea Party candidates to political offices. I which liberals would learn from the Tea Party's example.

If the Democratic Party continues to behave as an “us too” party, we’re better off if they never win an election.

Respectfully, Supposn

Forum List

Back