Donald and the national inquirer

Is someone still butthurt that trump is the victor?

Get over it...

You sound like a football fan trying to shrug off a steroid scandal because "my team won, and that's all that matters!"

Why don't YOU get over being a sleazy, pathetic asshole?

Doesn't seem like there is much of a scandal here. Other than your butt being extremely hurt.

Well, as Donny Boy rightly said about you and his other pet bottom-feeders, he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue, and you wouldn't see "much of a scandal".

Did Donny knit you those blinders himself?

So you guys are going to claim a rubio supporter Sat on this story while Rubio was still in the Race? Why?

"Ted Cruz sex scandal story leaked to National Enquirer by Marco Rubio “ally,” not Donald Trump, report says"

Ted Cruz sex scandal story leaked to National Enquirer by Marco Rubio “ally,” not Donald Trump, report says

They claim it was Rubio's people that provided the story and video.

the donald has been friends with the guy from the enquirer for a million years. you don't really believe it came from ruibio, do you?

plus, rubio isn't doing anything to help the donald.

Even given that they say Rubio's campaign shopped this story around back when he was still running, who am I more likely to believe would come up with this tactic? Rubio, the gormless Boy Scout who can't even have a good rank-out without looking pathetic, or the reality TV star who's butt buddies with the CEO of the tabloid? Puhleeze.

Donald Trump’s Alliance With the National Enquirer

Seems history is repeating but we are wiser. You can't play the same dirty trick twice.

Still think Cruz can't beat trump? Trump obviously is scared
I'll hold my breath while Cruz gets 90% of the remaining delegates............He already lost...........unless the establishment hands it over in a contested convention.

i think that's the intent
Of course it is...............

It's actually 82% needed by Cruz to get the magic number. Trump needs 52% now............

Kasich is the only one that can block delegates in the North.............which is why he is still in the race...........He could take every delegate left and not even come close to getting the magic number.

The establishment will sink the ship and elect Hillary to prevent an outsider into the game.

"Ted Cruz sex scandal story leaked to National Enquirer by Marco Rubio “ally,” not Donald Trump, report says"

Ted Cruz sex scandal story leaked to National Enquirer by Marco Rubio “ally,” not Donald Trump, report says

the donald has been friends with the guy from the enquirer for a million years. you don't really believe it came from ruibio, do you?

Even given that they say Rubio's campaign shopped this story around back when he was still running, who am I more likely to believe would come up with this tactic? Rubio, the gormless Boy Scout who can't even have a good rank-out without looking pathetic, or the reality TV star who's butt buddies with the CEO of the tabloid? Puhleeze.

this may be the only time you hear these words. but i agree with you.

I know; I'm right there with you. Trump has turned this election into a surreal, kafka-esque nightmare where you and I are agreeing with each other. It's like a sign of the apocalypse, isn't it?

Seems history is repeating but we are wiser. You can't play the same dirty trick twice.

I'll hold my breath while Cruz gets 90% of the remaining delegates............He already lost...........unless the establishment hands it over in a contested convention.

It's actually 82% needed by Cruz to get the magic number. Trump needs 52% now............

Kasich is the only one that can block delegates in the North.............which is why he is still in the race...........He could take every delegate left and not even come close to getting the magic number.

The establishment will sink the ship and elect Hillary to prevent an outsider into the game.

or maybe they don't want someone who's an embarrassment. either way. personally, i think they created both of these men.

kasich is your only candidate who could have actually won.

I know; I'm right there with you. Trump has turned this election into a surreal, kafka-esque nightmare where you and I are agreeing with each other. It's like a sign of the apocalypse, isn't it?

it really is. if ever there was a harbinger of the end times.........

or maybe they don't want someone who's an embarrassment. either way. personally, i think they created both of these men.

What the hell else can you do when you're facing a hostile takeover by a supervillain with a horde of lunatic minions?

That is only a matter of opinion..............and only is the GOP mass defects in the General.........some are promising to vote for Hillary.....some are promising to stay home............

The question is........when it's time to dance will they really let Hillary win...........

it really is. if ever there was a harbinger of the end times.........

I expect to see the StayPuft Marshmallow Man coming up the street any minute now.

What the hell else can you do when you're facing a hostile takeover by a supervillain with a horde of lunatic minions?
Hostile takeover..........yeah I like that............Thanks....

Against the establishment that hasn't been listening to the people for decades.........Hostile.........yeah the American people are hostile...........which may very well cause the establishment to get upset.........with their champion Hillary........being supported now by the GOP RINO's and the Dem party.......

Dems are getting defections though.................will Trump gain more than the Dems lose..........yet to be seen.

Against the establishment that hasn't been listening to the people for decades.........Hostile.........yeah the American people are hostile...........which may very well cause the establishment to get upset.........with their champion Hillary........being supported now by the GOP RINO's and the Dem party.......

Dems are getting defections though.................will Trump gain more than the Dems lose..........yet to be seen.

dems aren't getting defections... the GOP is.

trump will never be president.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/10/trumps-alliance-with-the-national-enquirer.html

He doesn't need 90%. But I suspect you didn't bother doing the math. At most it's 82%, that's before the delegates realignment in Louisiana this morning. Not as difficult as you think with WTA States. Donald still needs over half as well BTW, again before delegate adjustment.

dems aren't getting defections... the GOP is.

trump will never be president.
Your denial is noted..................Of course now say that they dropped out from being Dems to just give Trump the nod and join the excuse rhetoric........................

You have defections...........they are loud and clear...........you just refuse to see...........but the break in the GOP may not allow that to win the day.................

This will be a tight race..........

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/10/trumps-alliance-with-the-national-enquirer.html

He doesn't need 90%. But I suspect you didn't bother doing the math. At most it's 82%, that's before the delegates realignment in Louisiana this morning. Not as difficult as you think with WTA States. Donald still needs over half as well BTW, again before delegate adjustment.
post #25 I did the math............so buzz off.

Forum List

Back