Donald and the national inquirer

Donald Trump’s Alliance With the National Enquirer

Seems history is repeating but we are wiser. You can't play the same dirty trick twice.

Still think Cruz can't beat trump? Trump obviously is scared
I'll hold my breath while Cruz gets 90% of the remaining delegates............He already lost...........unless the establishment hands it over in a contested convention.

i think that's the intent
Of course it is...............

It's actually 82% needed by Cruz to get the magic number. Trump needs 52% now............

Kasich is the only one that can block delegates in the North.............which is why he is still in the race...........He could take every delegate left and not even come close to getting the magic number.

The establishment will sink the ship and elect Hillary to prevent an outsider into the game.

or maybe they don't want someone who's an embarrassment. either way. personally, i think they created both of these men.

kasich is your only candidate who could have actually won.
That is only a matter of opinion..............and only is the GOP mass defects in the General.........some are promising to vote for Hillary.....some are promising to stay home............

The question is........when it's time to dance will they really let Hillary win...........
it'snot whether they'll let hill win ...it's that they need the moron trump to lose

"Ted Cruz sex scandal story leaked to National Enquirer by Marco Rubio “ally,” not Donald Trump, report says"

Ted Cruz sex scandal story leaked to National Enquirer by Marco Rubio “ally,” not Donald Trump, report says

They claim it was Rubio's people that provided the story and video.

the donald has been friends with the guy from the enquirer for a million years. you don't really believe it came from ruibio, do you?

plus, rubio isn't doing anything to help the donald.
Why not, until it proven false I say it is true.

"Ted Cruz sex scandal story leaked to National Enquirer by Marco Rubio “ally,” not Donald Trump, report says"

Ted Cruz sex scandal story leaked to National Enquirer by Marco Rubio “ally,” not Donald Trump, report says

the donald has been friends with the guy from the enquirer for a million years. you don't really believe it came from ruibio, do you?

that's absurd.

never mind. :cuckoo:

I'll hold my breath while Cruz gets 90% of the remaining delegates............He already lost...........unless the establishment hands it over in a contested convention.

i think that's the intent
Of course it is...............

It's actually 82% needed by Cruz to get the magic number. Trump needs 52% now............

Kasich is the only one that can block delegates in the North.............which is why he is still in the race...........He could take every delegate left and not even come close to getting the magic number.

The establishment will sink the ship and elect Hillary to prevent an outsider into the game.

or maybe they don't want someone who's an embarrassment. either way. personally, i think they created both of these men.

kasich is your only candidate who could have actually won.
That is only a matter of opinion..............and only is the GOP mass defects in the General.........some are promising to vote for Hillary.....some are promising to stay home............

The question is........when it's time to dance will they really let Hillary win...........
it'snot whether they'll let hill win ...it's that they need the moron trump to lose
That moron has littered the political landscape.......with FREE advertising............while they spend 100's of millions trying to stop him.

The establishment candidates got run over already by the Trump Train....14 off them in a pile who LOST.........Even Cruz can't hope to get more delegates than him now..............Only KASICH can stop the train from hitting magic 1237

that's absurd.

never mind. :cuckoo:
yea never mind

Ted Cruz is a serpent. I won't be surprised if it ends up being true.
He must have some kind of serpent if he is banging all those women!

Not necessarily true. After all Donald supposedly has a harem and we know he has small hands:)
Worked out well for Rubio.....................smacked down hard..............Got crushed in his own state............Only county he won was Miami Dade county........

Little Rubio...........casualty of the establishment...........who is now getting out of politics all together.

• REPORT: Cruz Campaign Prepared For “Sex Scandal” Story Weeks In Advance
    dcwhispers.com ^ | March 25, 2016
    Social media is now in on the act, with #CruzSexScandal the #1 trending topic in the Twitterverse which of course, means the memes are being made up double-time at this point Unfortunately for Mr. Cruz, speculation does appear to be forming into something beyond mere rumor now that some mainstream reporters have indicated factual support of at least some of what was detailed in the National Enquirer expose. Washington Times’ Drew Johnson indicating at least two of the women involved in that report were “accurate” and headlined that information with the tag, “COMING CLEAN.” After a flurry of activity in...

Even given that they say Rubio's campaign shopped this story around back when he was still running, who am I more likely to believe would come up with this tactic? Rubio, the gormless Boy Scout who can't even have a good rank-out without looking pathetic, or the reality TV star who's butt buddies with the CEO of the tabloid? Puhleeze.

this may be the only time you hear these words. but i agree with you.

I know; I'm right there with you. Trump has turned this election into a surreal, kafka-esque nightmare where you and I are agreeing with each other. It's like a sign of the apocalypse, isn't it?

it really is. if ever there was a harbinger of the end times.........

I expect to see the StayPuft Marshmallow Man coming up the street any minute now.

i'm scared.

Given the fact Rubio dropped out of the race after Florida it would make zero sense for any Rubio associate to do that. It's also been claimed that Trump and Enquirer CEO David Pecker have been friends for years if true it would seem more likely the story would have come from the Trump camp instead of Rubio. To be fair to all concerned we have no idea who gave the Enquirer the story just accusations and speculation and it's likely we will never know.

CeXjPX1WAAEsUOm.jpg:small

CebVbIxW4AAsv5C.jpg

Of the three women named so far, Carpenter stands out the most.

When asked if it was true, she said "Talk to my lawyer."

186c8lygooc4mjpg.jpg

Given the fact Rubio dropped out of the race after Florida it would make zero sense for any Rubio associate to do that. It's also been claimed that Trump and Enquirer CEO David Pecker have been friends for years if true it would seem more likely the story would have come from the Trump camp instead of Rubio. To be fair to all concerned we have no idea who gave the Enquirer the story just accusations and speculation and it's likely we will never know.
I feel that way too. However, if there is one thing he is consistent at is failure lol

Forum List

Back