Donald and the national inquirer

"Ted Cruz sex scandal story leaked to National Enquirer by Marco Rubio “ally,” not Donald Trump, report says"

Ted Cruz sex scandal story leaked to National Enquirer by Marco Rubio “ally,” not Donald Trump, report says

They claim it was Rubio's people that provided the story and video.

Yeah, and I can claim that flying monkeys shoot out my ass every full moon. Doesn't make it true, or particularly believable.

The National Enquirer's CEO is known to be a friend of Trump's. It has published fawning articles about Donny, while trashing every candidate who starts to look like a threat to him. Yeah, nothing suspicious there. We should totally believe them and their denials.
This is so obviously Trump behind it. The quoted "source" is Trump's campaign adviser for Gd's sake

He's literally teetering on the edge of me agreeing to vote for Hillary rather than let him in the White House. I would already vote for Sanders before I would him. And don't think I'm not going to need therapy after even CONSIDERING the notion.
Get your bumper sticker for Hillary............

Only if I can plaster it over that gaping sphincter under Donald Trump's nose.
You just said your almost ready to vote for Hillary............so why don't you get her bumper sticker............

Because Donny Boy isn't helping himself with these sleazy tactics, unless the person is question is as vile and repulsive as he is (take a bow).

We'll just have to wait and see if the rest of America is as disgusting as you are.
Opinions are like assholes........everyone has one and they all stink...........I don't care what you think of me............I want the damned establishment to get their fucking clocks cleaned.........they are the best political whores money can buy..............Trump could.......and I do mean could change that.............If I have to open pandora's box to find out then so be it.

Cruz and Kasich have already lost the battle.

See, that's the difference between you and me. You just want to see destruction and feel vindictive glee. I actually want a good President.

The only thing Trump could, or would, change is that the lines of corruption would blatantly lead to him.

Well, the other difference between us is that I'm not evil and deranged.

Get your bumper sticker for Hillary............

Only if I can plaster it over that gaping sphincter under Donald Trump's nose.
You just said your almost ready to vote for Hillary............so why don't you get her bumper sticker............

Because Donny Boy isn't helping himself with these sleazy tactics, unless the person is question is as vile and repulsive as he is (take a bow).

We'll just have to wait and see if the rest of America is as disgusting as you are.
Opinions are like assholes........everyone has one and they all stink...........I don't care what you think of me............I want the damned establishment to get their fucking clocks cleaned.........they are the best political whores money can buy..............Trump could.......and I do mean could change that.............If I have to open pandora's box to find out then so be it.

Cruz and Kasich have already lost the battle.

See, that's the difference between you and me. You just want to see destruction and feel vindictive glee. I actually want a good President.

The only thing Trump could, or would, change is that the lines of corruption would blatantly lead to him.

Well, the other difference between us is that I'm not evil and deranged.
37pZPa.gif

"Ted Cruz sex scandal story leaked to National Enquirer by Marco Rubio “ally,” not Donald Trump, report says"

Ted Cruz sex scandal story leaked to National Enquirer by Marco Rubio “ally,” not Donald Trump, report says

Yeah, and I can claim that flying monkeys shoot out my ass every full moon. Doesn't make it true, or particularly believable.

The National Enquirer's CEO is known to be a friend of Trump's. It has published fawning articles about Donny, while trashing every candidate who starts to look like a threat to him. Yeah, nothing suspicious there. We should totally believe them and their denials.
This is so obviously Trump behind it. The quoted "source" is Trump's campaign adviser for Gd's sake
Sorry but you're wrong.

Sorry but you're wrong.

I already posted that article in my post that you quoted. These people do not want to deal with the realities of the situation they just want to waste peoples time with specious arguments and speculation.

The GOP is falling apart. I cannot wait until this Cleveland convention. I so hope Trump doesn't make his 1237.

It has been quite awhile since I've seen a National Enquirer. I always thought all that stuff in there was bunk unless it was a story about UFO babies.

My mom used to pick them up from the grocery store check out lines back when I was a kid. And when she was done with them, I used them for a drip pan of sorts so I could park my mini bike and go-cart in the garage. Both were leaking oil.

Forum List

Back