Donald and the national inquirer

CeXjPX1WAAEsUOm.jpg:small

CebVbIxW4AAsv5C.jpg

Of the three women named so far, Carpenter stands out the most.

When asked if it was true, she said "Talk to my lawyer."

186c8lygooc4mjpg.jpg

No, what she said was, "This is tabloid trash. I mean, what's out there is tabloid trash. If someone wants to comment on it, they can talk to my lawyer. It is categorically false, and you should be ashamed of spreading this kind of smut. Donald Trump's supporters should be held to account for it, and I will not be intimidated, I will continue to make my thoughts known about Donald Trump, and I am not backing down."

So clearly, what she meant was if that sleazoid Trumpette bitch who tried to ambush her with this shit on CNN - or even her fucking sleazoid boss, Donny Boy - wants to spread lies about her, she's prepared to sue their asses.

And unlike Donny Boy, I think when SHE threatens to sue, she means it.

Have a link to that quote?

I expect to see the StayPuft Marshmallow Man coming up the street any minute now.

i'm scared.

You have it easier than I do. I'm actually getting accused of being a leftist commie every time I turn around by people who've been arguing on my side of every issue for the last 8 years. At least you actually ARE a liberal.

Isn't it sad how many people who claimed to be conservative and fight for limited government have sold out to Trump?
aka...........pass TPP and flush more jobs..........No thanks......

you know the GOP likes TPP far more than most dems, right?
Not the people I know..................I can't stand it...............Been against these deals since the 90's.............having to scrap with others from MY SIDE........LOL........all the time................

Hillary will push it through............you know it...........but you'll vote for her anyway...........

it really is. if ever there was a harbinger of the end times.........

I expect to see the StayPuft Marshmallow Man coming up the street any minute now.

i'm scared.

You have it easier than I do. I'm actually getting accused of being a leftist commie every time I turn around by people who've been arguing on my side of every issue for the last 8 years. At least you actually ARE a liberal.

as i've always said.... people are retarded.

and people especially don't like dissent.

i feel your pain.

I think you know what an incredible insult such a thing actually is to me.

Ah, well. Just means a lot fewer people I have to worry about being nice to from now on.

i think whenever people mischaracterize who we are, it's insulting.

what i will say is i'm no fan of ted cruz. i know that doesn't come as a shock to you. but i don't think anyone has the right to just make up garbage about someone and spread it as true. i particularly don't like it when those people say, well, until you prove it untrue, i'll keep spreading it. even ted cruz doesn't deserve that.

or maybe they don't want someone who's an embarrassment. either way. personally, i think they created both of these men.

kasich is your only candidate who could have actually won.
That is only a matter of opinion..............and only is the GOP mass defects in the General.........some are promising to vote for Hillary.....some are promising to stay home............

The question is........when it's time to dance will they really let Hillary win...........

I got news for you, Chuckles. I've been saying all along that if this goes to a brokered convention and the establishment tries to hand the nomination to anyone but Trump or Cruz, the two actual front-runners with loads of delegates, I would be among the first to revolt. After this latest Trump stunt, the GOPe has my blessing to hand the nomination to anyone they want in order to shut Trump out. I will cheer as I happily go to the polls and vote for Anyone-Who-Isn't-Trump.

So yeah, the Great Orange Hope just flushed ANY slim remaining chance you had at playing the, "But Hillary!" card right down his gold-plated toilet.
So be it.............the lines are drawn.

The lines were already drawn. Yours runs right in front of whatever funny farm Trump recruited you from.
Wow...............I'm gonna go cry now....................I guess your choice got his ass kicked and you are a sore loser...........

DqIJ5Ex.jpg

Only a Trumpette sleazeball would consider tabloid rumors to be "ass kicking". If your hero actually had the stones to kick ANYONE'S ass, rather than whining and spouting empty threats while sending his minions out to sling mud, he'd be showing up to debates and making his case to the American people . . . the real ones, not the sewer dwellers like you. But no, the instant he thought he might have to do more than hurl grade-school insults, he ran like a cowardly little girl, didn't he?

Keep relishing the slime. I wouldn't want to forget that you and Trump are far worse enemies in your own way than any merely-stupid liberal.

i'm scared.

Isn't it sad how many people who claimed to be conservative and fight for limited government have sold out to Trump?
aka...........pass TPP and flush more jobs..........No thanks......

you know the GOP likes TPP far more than most dems, right?
Not the people I know..................I can't stand it...............Been against these deals since the 90's.............having to scrap with others from MY SIDE........LOL........all the time................

Hillary will push it through............you know it...........but you'll vote for her anyway...........

i was against NAFTA too.

will she? i don't know. but she's still better than the alternatives.

That is only a matter of opinion..............and only is the GOP mass defects in the General.........some are promising to vote for Hillary.....some are promising to stay home............

The question is........when it's time to dance will they really let Hillary win...........

I got news for you, Chuckles. I've been saying all along that if this goes to a brokered convention and the establishment tries to hand the nomination to anyone but Trump or Cruz, the two actual front-runners with loads of delegates, I would be among the first to revolt. After this latest Trump stunt, the GOPe has my blessing to hand the nomination to anyone they want in order to shut Trump out. I will cheer as I happily go to the polls and vote for Anyone-Who-Isn't-Trump.

So yeah, the Great Orange Hope just flushed ANY slim remaining chance you had at playing the, "But Hillary!" card right down his gold-plated toilet.

The lines were already drawn. Yours runs right in front of whatever funny farm Trump recruited you from.
Wow...............I'm gonna go cry now....................I guess your choice got his ass kicked and you are a sore loser...........

DqIJ5Ex.jpg

Only a Trumpette sleazeball would consider tabloid rumors to be "ass kicking". If your hero actually had the stones to kick ANYONE'S ass, rather than whining and spouting empty threats while sending his minions out to sling mud, he'd be showing up to debates and making his case to the American people . . . the real ones, not the sewer dwellers like you. But no, the instant he thought he might have to do more than hurl grade-school insults, he ran like a cowardly little girl, didn't he?

Keep relishing the slime. I wouldn't want to forget that you and Trump are far worse enemies in your own way than any merely-stupid liberal.

but he did turn the press cycle away from brussels and back onto his own whiny butt, didn't he?

For the record, I think Cruz is a pretty sleazy individual. But I have serious doubts about this. Cruz has been sticking his finger in the eyes of some of the most powerful folks in Washington DC for the last few years. If he slept with five different women while drawing that kind of heat down on him he's an idiot. And if you think anyone in Washington wouldn't have outed him on this months ago then do I have a bridge to sell you.

I would say that the smart money is Trump is behind this. He got ahold of something Rubio was shopping around prior to Super Tuesday and ran with it.

As for the stuff that's come out since? Some of it makes for very strong circumstantial evidence. But that's all it is, circumstantial. And as much as I dislike Cruz, unless one of the women came forward with evidence I'd be hesitant to buy this whole thing.

Last edited:

i'm scared.

i feel your pain.

Ah, well. Just means a lot fewer people I have to worry about being nice to from now on.

what i will say is i'm no fan of ted cruz. i know that doesn't come as a shock to you. but i don't think anyone has the right to just make up garbage about someone and spread it as true. i particularly don't like it when those people say, well, until you prove it untrue, i'll keep spreading it. even ted cruz doesn't deserve that.
When are you gonna bitch about your party doing it every election cycle..........hmmm

OP assuming like Trump did all the research and wrote the tabloid article. Desperation, eh.

No, I'm pretty sure he just delegated one of his minions - probably one of the ones with the wild purple hair - to go out and handle it. I'd need proof before I believed Donny Boy could personally formulate that many words in one place.

i'm scared.

i feel your pain.

When are you gonna bitch about your party doing it every election cycle..........hmmm

that's funny coming from the party of birthers.

but here's a hint.... pointing out how bad your candidates are is not the same as relying on tabloid garbage.

grow up.

DqIJ5Ex.jpg

Ass kicked in general and not specific to this thread................

PAC's for Cruz spilled first blood...........This isn't a pillow fight.....

DqIJ5Ex.jpg

Someone doesn't know how to handle an alpha man. I can't imagine what it feels for the butt to be that hurt. One thing is for sure though, at no point were you making any sense. Perhaps it's a side effect?

Damn, how difficult can it be to put out a proper argument, without resorting to all the baseless assumptions.

i'm scared.

i feel your pain.

Hey, you know me. Stick to the fucking issues. I never gave a shit about Bill Clinton's sex life until it started involving employees. I said at the time that everyone knew he was a horndog, and if his wife was okay with it, it was their business. There was plenty enough in his policies to be angry about without trying to keep tabs on where he put Little Willy.

i feel your pain.

Well laugh then...............I never was on the board............I listened to Obama's policies..........they sucked...........and he has sucked for 7 years.....................

Of course you will not see it that way......as you kiss his ass all the time......It's what sheep do..........Baaaah

DqIJ5Ex.jpg

Oh, okay. It was an unpardonable step over the line to reprint a picture Melania Trump posed for, took money for, and allowed to be published in an international magazine, but THIS is just "playing the game".

You're still a two-faced hypocritical dirtbag. No suprise.

DqIJ5Ex.jpg

Someone doesn't know how to handle an alpha man. I can't imagine what it feels for the butt to be that hurt. One thing is for sure though, at no point were you making any sense. Perhaps it's a side effect?

Damn, how difficult can it be to put out a proper argument, without resorting to all the baseless assumptions.

If that's what you think constitutes an "alpha man", I'm guessing you don't get laid EVER, unless you've got billions to buy a woman, the way Trump does.

i'm scared.

i feel your pain.

Hey, you know me. Stick to the fucking issues. I never gave a shit about Bill Clinton's sex life until it started involving employees. I said at the time that everyone knew he was a horndog, and if his wife was okay with it, it was their business. There was plenty enough in his policies to be angry about without trying to keep tabs on where he put Little Willy.

i'm just going to point out once again that that "employee" went to D.C. to "get her presidential knee pads". and she never complained. it was her so-called friend linda tripp who violated her friendship.

i never care about who they screw as long as it isn't us. it does however become an issue when people pretend some type of higher morality and then do these things.

DqIJ5Ex.jpg

Oh, okay. It was an unpardonable step over the line to reprint a picture Melania Trump posed for, took money for, and allowed to be published in an international magazine, but THIS is just "playing the game".

You're still a two-faced hypocritical dirtbag. No suprise.
Whatever............She is a model............and they used it in a campaign ad.............Got return fire............I don't care if they are you are whining about it...............Don't know who pushed it........don't really fucking care.............

Can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.................Tell Cruz to quit...........there you go.........a solution........

i feel your pain.

Well laugh then...............I never was on the board............I listened to Obama's policies..........they sucked...........and he has sucked for 7 years.....................

Of course you will not see it that way......as you kiss his ass all the time......It's what sheep do..........Baaaah

no. i don't kiss anyone's butt. but i also don't do the whole derangement thing and i'm not going to engage on that level.

but it was nice almost agreeing for a moment. cheers.

Forum List

Back