Donald Dork For Prisoner - 2020

So 14 is your number for charges or confessions or whatever for an investigation to be a success?

No, I don't believe in QUOTAS. You left wingers worship QUOTAS. I worship TRUTH.

Mueller failed to prove anything about Donald Trump. Didn't even get as close as Starr did with Whitewater....

Got it. 14 is a success for your team. A larger number isn't a success for the other team. I'm going to compliment you on the Republican cheerleader skirt you are showing off here.

Both Hillary and Donald seem to have skirted a couple issues here.

A serious political question, with Nancy Pelosi's recent comment about wanting Trump in prison rather than impeached, should Democrats concentrate on building a case for jailing Trump, and many of his administration instead of impeachment? How long will his associates and staff stand behind him and defend him when rhey realize they will be subjects of prison sentences? Makes 2020 one hell of a gamble for some folks.
Rhey know that Obama will go down as a corrupt president. Your spelling a little off. Lol, liberals are usually the grammar Nazis.

A serious political question, with Nancy Pelosi's recent comment about wanting Trump in prison rather than impeached, should Democrats concentrate on building a case for jailing Trump, and many of his administration instead of impeachment? How long will his associates and staff stand behind him and defend him when rhey realize they will be subjects of prison sentences? Makes 2020 one hell of a gamble for some folks.
They SHOULD concentrate on fixing healthcare like they promised in the 2018 mid terms. Manafort is serving enough time for everybody.

Manafort was convicted on issues totally unrelated to Donald Trump.

Bill Clinton owed Clinton/Gore 92 Campaign security chief Jerry Parks $80 grand after the election. Slick never paid. Instead, this happened...

UNDERNEWS: THE STRANGE DEATH OF JERRY PARKS AND EVEN STRANGER DEATH OF DR DAVID MILLSTEIN

"In September 1993, just two months after the death of Vince Foster, Clinton campaign security operative Jerry Parks was shot and killed in Little Rock in a gang style slaying. The story received virtually no attention save for a few journals including the Progressive Review. The murder remains unsolved"

This nonsense belongs in Badlands or General Discussion. Quit pooping in the Politics section.

Wow.....................Trump was screaming at his rallies ever since the campaign to "lock her up" when it came to Hillary. And, his supporters ate it up, even though there wasn't enough evidence to indict her.

Now? Pelosi says that she would rather see Trump in jail rather than impeached, and Trump and his supporters go crazy, saying that Pelosi wants to make the U.S. a banana republic.

Why was it okay to say "lock her up" when it came to Hillary, but when Pelosi says she wants to see Trump in jail, it's suddenly a "banana republic" kind of statement.

Geez, dude. I take a three week hiatus from here and what do I find when I come back?

You guys and girls posting the same shit about how you think you can get rid of Trump once and for all.

Persistent little bastids, aren't ye? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back