Donald Has High Negatives?,Then Why Does He Fill 20 to 25,000 Seat Stadiums?

Hillary for prison shows a better reflection of how people really feel. Those numbers were high before the emails were released.
hillary 4 prison.jpg

none of us are buying any polls saying that Trump has about 60% dissaproval, we just talk with our friends, and ask them. I do not know anyone who is gaga over Hillary,,,not even a cow/oxen

"Hillary Clinton’s post-convention polling surge is showing no signs of fading. She leads Donald Trump, on average, by 5 to 7 percentage points in national polls, and is an 83-percent favorite to win on Nov. 8, according to our polls-only model. Our polls-plus model — which accounts for the “fundamentals,” as well as the tendency for a candidate’s numbers to temporarily rise after his or her convention — gives her a 76 percent chance. Those are her largest advantages since we launched our election forecasts back in June"
Election Update: Clinton’s Post-Convention Bump Is Showing No Signs Of Fading

HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) – "Hillary Clinton has a 10-point lead over Donald Trump among Pennsylvania voters, according to a poll conducted for ABC27 News.

The Susquehanna Polling & Research survey released Monday shows Clinton would receive 47 percent of the vote and Trump would get 37 percent if the election were held today. Seven percent of respondents were undecided.

When third-party candidates were included, Clinton led Trump by nine points, 46-37 percent. Seven percent of voters supported Libertarian Gary Johnson and three percent backed Green Party candidate Jill Stein. "

Read more: ABC27 Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 10 points in Pennsylvania

Georgia poll: Clinton leads by 7 points
Source: The Hill

"Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump in Georgia, according to a new poll, the second recent survey showing her ahead in the state, which hasn't voted for a Democratic presidential candidate since 1992.

Clinton leads Trump by 7 points, 44 to 37 percent, in the JMC Analytics poll released Monday, with Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson taking 7 percent.

Another 10 percent of respondents were undecided, while Green Party candidate Jill Stein registered just 1 percent support in the poll.

Clinton leads Trump, 84 to 6 percent, among black respondents, while Trump leads her among white respondents, 52 to 25 percent.

Clinton also holds a big advantage among women, 48 to 35 percent, while men are more evenly split, 41 to 40 percent, in favor of Trump."

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290725-g

Filling a stadium full of ignorant koolaid drinking dimwits to watch a reality show host spout a bunch of populist crap he can't deliver on is easy.
CpSZa64UIAAlSl0.jpg:large
And Bloomberg is known as a heavy handed pro-dictator moron who bans sodas and would like to grab all our guns, the Nazi.

I think its time to start taking polls at farms being we already know how humans feel about Hillary. I wonder what would happen when they show pics of an angry Hillary without make-up to the horses.

There's a lot of idiots out there.

Even if you are some fruity professor progressive, you still need a platform to inflict The Project on the rest of the world.

The Donald is not on blood thinner medication. He is not a certain stroke patient, as she will soon be. She will be hidden from public.

That can't get her up on a big stage, unless they carry her up there way before crowd arrives. They have been lucky with small crowds, hence ashe can walk in level to a lower stage.
There must be heaps of corporate interest groups who stand to lose a portion off their gravy train if Trump gets elected.

:2up: :clap2: :dunno: Anyone find this puzzling? Hillary has about a 70% dissaproval rate and no one wants to go to her rallies, yet the MSM has given The Donald a 60% Dissproval rate, yet people stand in line to see him at these huge stadiums/arenas, while maybe a thousand or so had to be told that they couldnt come in cause the arena was full.
Well? can anyone explain this?
:dunno: :eek-52:
Biased media. Biased polls. Fear mongering. Negative press filled with prejudice and hate.

It's a long time until November, many will be surprised.

I think its time to start taking polls at farms being we already know how humans feel about Hillary. I wonder what would happen when they show pics of an angry Hillary without make-up to the horses.
The Amish are behind Trump. The Hillary crews should stay clear of their animals as they are very protective of them.

The Donald is not on blood thinner medication. He is not a certain stroke patient, as she will soon be. She will be hidden from public.

That can't get her up on a big stage, unless they carry her up there way before crowd arrives. They have been lucky with small crowds, hence ashe can walk in level to a lower stage.
There must be heaps of corporate interest groups who stand to lose a portion off their gravy train if Trump gets elected.
And many of those have Clinton, Obama and Bush ties.

Trump is a million laughs, while I wouldn't go beyond the TV remote to watch him, my kids howl when Trump puts on his pouty face. Unfortunately Trump's people must have gotten to about the pouty face because he doesn't use it much anymore. His Mussolini look just doesn't do it.

Forum List

Back