Donald is back to tearing down Republicans

Such a party uniter! :rolleyes-41:

PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — It was supposed to be a unifying weekend for a Republican Party at war with itself over former President Donald Trump’s divisive leadership. But Trump himself shattered two days of relative peace in his closing remarks to the GOP’s top donors when he insulted the party’s Senate leader and his wife.​
Ahead of the invitation-only speech at Trump’s new home inside his Mar-a-Lago resort, the former president’s advisers said he would emphasize his commitment to his party and Republican unity.​
Trump veered sharply from prepared remarks Saturday night and instead slammed Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., as a “stone-cold loser” and mocked McConnell’s wife, Elaine Chao, who was Trump’s transportation secretary.​
Trump also said he was “disappointed” in his vice president, Mike Pence, and used a profanity in assessing McConnell, according to multiple people in attendance who were not authorized to publicly discuss what was said in a private session. He said McConnell had not thanked him properly for putting Chao, who was labor secretary under President George W. Bush, in his Cabinet.​
The comments left some attendees feeling uncomfortable.​
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich did not defend Trump as he left Palm Beach on Sunday.​
“We are much better off if we keep focusing on the Democrats. Period,” Gingrich said.​

Trump has NO self control.. What a stupid thing to do.
He has the self disciple of a spoiled 9 year old child. That’s not an exaggeration
There is just no normal common sense to this.

I guess he'd rather be King of a shrinking kingdom than share the glory. This is psychological fodder they'll be studying forever.

But how does the flock convince itself that jettisoning political allies is going to help them get more votes? How does compacting into a smaller and smaller, paranoid world work out for them politically?

This is just so fuckin' bizarre.
Trumps whole thing is anti government anti establishment and thats why much of his base follows him. That’s the element he is going to keep leaning into
That’s why I voted for him? Really? You’re 100% wrong.
Would you consider yourself part of Trumps base?
I said much of Trumps base, not you specifically.
What is your operational definition of “Trump base”? I voted for him in both election. I believe he was the best candidate of the ones running.
I consider his “base” those who defend him at all costs and dismiss his faults. Not those who just voted for him because he was the best option or just because they supported more of his policies over his opponents
Then I am not his base. My bad.
From our discussions I wouldn’t consider you that
But I am anti Progressive cancel culture bullshit. Don’t confuse me for being a Democrat.
I never would do that. You are far from a dem. I think I’d just call you a Dick Republican if I had to put a label on it ;-)
I am not a religion first pro life sycophant either. I do not have a party. I am just a logical parent who believes in free speech and America First rhetoric.

My newly employed friends
Thanks President Joseph Biden! (God's choice)
When they got their careers back 2 months after Trump's Tax Break?
You are truly psychotic and dumb as dog shit.
FAKE NEWS
The fact that you are psychotic is not FAKE NEWS.
Tell that C@nt that she is a coward for putting me on ignore.
I wish that C@nt would put on Ignore.
She lost her sanity when Trump entered the race.

He has the self disciple of a spoiled 9 year old child. That’s not an exaggeration

Nine sounds about right for the 4th grade ;)

That's true. he does speak at a 4th grade level.. and maybe that's his reading level too. One thing is certain, Trump has never taken the high road in his whole life.

PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — It was supposed to be a unifying weekend for a Republican Party at war with itself over former President Donald Trump’s divisive leadership. But Trump himself shattered two days of relative peace in his closing remarks to the GOP’s top donors when he insulted the party’s Senate leader and his wife.​
Ahead of the invitation-only speech at Trump’s new home inside his Mar-a-Lago resort, the former president’s advisers said he would emphasize his commitment to his party and Republican unity.​
Trump veered sharply from prepared remarks Saturday night and instead slammed Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., as a “stone-cold loser” and mocked McConnell’s wife, Elaine Chao, who was Trump’s transportation secretary.​
Trump also said he was “disappointed” in his vice president, Mike Pence, and used a profanity in assessing McConnell, according to multiple people in attendance who were not authorized to publicly discuss what was said in a private session. He said McConnell had not thanked him properly for putting Chao, who was labor secretary under President George W. Bush, in his Cabinet.​
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich did not defend Trump as he left Palm Beach on Sunday.​
“We are much better off if we keep focusing on the Democrats. Period,” Gingrich said.​

I guess he'd rather be King of a shrinking kingdom than share the glory. This is psychological fodder they'll be studying forever.

But how does the flock convince itself that jettisoning political allies is going to help them get more votes? How does compacting into a smaller and smaller, paranoid world work out for them politically?

Trumps whole thing is anti government anti establishment and thats why much of his base follows him. That’s the element he is going to keep leaning into
What is your operational definition of “Trump base”? I voted for him in both election. I believe he was the best candidate of the ones running.
I consider his “base” those who defend him at all costs and dismiss his faults. Not those who just voted for him because he was the best option or just because they supported more of his policies over his opponents
But I am anti Progressive cancel culture bullshit. Don’t confuse me for being a Democrat.
I never would do that. You are far from a dem. I think I’d just call you a Dick Republican if I had to put a label on it ;-)
I am not a religion first pro life sycophant either. I do not have a party. I am just a logical parent who believes in free speech and America First rhetoric.
Most republicans I know aren’t crazy religious pro lifers. Those hit the media a lot but in real life I encounter very few of those types

My newly employed friends
Thanks President Joseph Biden! (God's choice)
When they got their careers back 2 months after Trump's Tax Break?
You are truly psychotic and dumb as dog shit.
FAKE NEWS
The fact that you are psychotic is not FAKE NEWS.
Tell that C@nt that she is a coward for putting me on ignore.
I wish that C@nt would put on Ignore.
She lost her sanity when Trump entered the race.
Love it

Most republicans I know aren’t crazy religious pro lifers. Those hit the media a lot but in real life I encounter very few of those types

Hmmmm...you need to meet more people. They are out there. I am for free speech. If you want to say that all Jews are demons, you should be able to without being canceled. Since when is ignorance a reason to cancel someone? I hate leftists. I hate the Alt right. I hate Yankees fans.

Hmmmm...you need to meet more people. They are out there. I am for free speech. If you want to say that all Jews are demons, you should be able to without being canceled. Since when is ignorance a reason to cancel someone? I hate leftists. I hate the Alt right. I hate Yankees fans.
I haven’t defended canceling anybody so why are you asking me these questions

Such a party uniter!

Making progress every day. OUT with McConnell and Chao, two more RINOS we don't need, and Pence, sorry guy but you know the election was fraudulent yet you went ahead and certified it. Bad move.

DONALD TRUMP, getting rid of the GOP dead wood so that we build back a bigger, stronger party than ever.
The GOP is definitely full of dead wood so I don’t mind Trump blowing them up. It’s like a cancer eating a virus. Trump and the GOP are just a cesspool of ugly
The commie demonRATS are definitely full of dead wood. xiden for beginners, then PIG-lousi, It’s like a cancer eating a virus. xiden and the commie loving demonRATS are just a cesspool of ugly
Pretty close to the Republicans for sure but not ass bad. Recent years have taken the Reps to a whole new level of ugly. That’s why we see the Dems controlling congress and the executive after the last few elections
you demonRATS never saw any president trying to do right for AMERICA...when it was happening-TRUMP-MAGA--drain the swamp---
these shit stain demonRATS want to infringe on our constitution, and you are good w/that...that really makes you brain dead.....bankrupt AMERICA is the demonRAT policy

I haven’t defended canceling anybody so why are you asking me these questions
I more venting than asking

Such a party uniter!

Making progress every day. OUT with McConnell and Chao, two more RINOS we don't need, and Pence, sorry guy but you know the election was fraudulent yet you went ahead and certified it. Bad move.

DONALD TRUMP, getting rid of the GOP dead wood so that we build back a bigger, stronger party than ever.
The GOP is definitely full of dead wood so I don’t mind Trump blowing them up. It’s like a cancer eating a virus. Trump and the GOP are just a cesspool of ugly
The commie demonRATS are definitely full of dead wood. xiden for beginners, then PIG-lousi, It’s like a cancer eating a virus. xiden and the commie loving demonRATS are just a cesspool of ugly
Pretty close to the Republicans for sure but not ass bad. Recent years have taken the Reps to a whole new level of ugly. That’s why we see the Dems controlling congress and the executive after the last few elections
you demonRATS never saw any president trying to do right for AMERICA...when it was happening-TRUMP-MAGA--drain the swamp---
these shit stain demonRATS want to infringe on our constitution, and you are good w/that...that really makes you brain dead.....bankrupt AMERICA is the demonRAT policy
Bankrupt?! You have no clue what that means or what you’re talking about. How were trumps deficits btw. Making America great and unbankrupt?!

Forum List

Back