Donald is back to tearing down Republicans

Such a party uniter! :rolleyes-41:

PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — It was supposed to be a unifying weekend for a Republican Party at war with itself over former President Donald Trump’s divisive leadership. But Trump himself shattered two days of relative peace in his closing remarks to the GOP’s top donors when he insulted the party’s Senate leader and his wife.​
Ahead of the invitation-only speech at Trump’s new home inside his Mar-a-Lago resort, the former president’s advisers said he would emphasize his commitment to his party and Republican unity.​
Trump veered sharply from prepared remarks Saturday night and instead slammed Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., as a “stone-cold loser” and mocked McConnell’s wife, Elaine Chao, who was Trump’s transportation secretary.​
Trump also said he was “disappointed” in his vice president, Mike Pence, and used a profanity in assessing McConnell, according to multiple people in attendance who were not authorized to publicly discuss what was said in a private session. He said McConnell had not thanked him properly for putting Chao, who was labor secretary under President George W. Bush, in his Cabinet.​
The comments left some attendees feeling uncomfortable.​
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich did not defend Trump as he left Palm Beach on Sunday.​
“We are much better off if we keep focusing on the Democrats. Period,” Gingrich said.​

Trump has NO self control.. What a stupid thing to do.
He has the self disciple of a spoiled 9 year old child. That’s not an exaggeration
There is just no normal common sense to this.

I guess he'd rather be King of a shrinking kingdom than share the glory. This is psychological fodder they'll be studying forever.

But how does the flock convince itself that jettisoning political allies is going to help them get more votes? How does compacting into a smaller and smaller, paranoid world work out for them politically?

This is just so fuckin' bizarre.
Trumps whole thing is anti government anti establishment and thats why much of his base follows him. That’s the element he is going to keep leaning into
That’s why I voted for him? Really? You’re 100% wrong.
Would you consider yourself part of Trumps base?
I said much of Trumps base, not you specifically.
What is your operational definition of “Trump base”? I voted for him in both election. I believe he was the best candidate of the ones running.

Whose will it be when he finishes destroying it. Under Trump the RNC lost the House, the Senate and the White House and experienced the first actual insurrection in the nation's history. WHY would any Republican want to stay with him?
The party needs an overhaul. The Republican party has become complacent and accommodating to the left. Conservatives are looking for a party that will fight the commies like Trump does.

Are those of us who lean left or are "Never-Trumpers" Commies or Fascists? This is perplexing ;)

2nqh56.jpg
You are fascistic. You try to silence and demonize anyone who disagrees with you.

PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — It was supposed to be a unifying weekend for a Republican Party at war with itself over former President Donald Trump’s divisive leadership. But Trump himself shattered two days of relative peace in his closing remarks to the GOP’s top donors when he insulted the party’s Senate leader and his wife.​
Ahead of the invitation-only speech at Trump’s new home inside his Mar-a-Lago resort, the former president’s advisers said he would emphasize his commitment to his party and Republican unity.​
Trump veered sharply from prepared remarks Saturday night and instead slammed Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., as a “stone-cold loser” and mocked McConnell’s wife, Elaine Chao, who was Trump’s transportation secretary.​
Trump also said he was “disappointed” in his vice president, Mike Pence, and used a profanity in assessing McConnell, according to multiple people in attendance who were not authorized to publicly discuss what was said in a private session. He said McConnell had not thanked him properly for putting Chao, who was labor secretary under President George W. Bush, in his Cabinet.​
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich did not defend Trump as he left Palm Beach on Sunday.​
“We are much better off if we keep focusing on the Democrats. Period,” Gingrich said.​

He has the self disciple of a spoiled 9 year old child. That’s not an exaggeration

I guess he'd rather be King of a shrinking kingdom than share the glory. This is psychological fodder they'll be studying forever.

But how does the flock convince itself that jettisoning political allies is going to help them get more votes? How does compacting into a smaller and smaller, paranoid world work out for them politically?

Trumps whole thing is anti government anti establishment and thats why much of his base follows him. That’s the element he is going to keep leaning into
Anti government corruption.
No Trump doesn’t care about corruption at all. He is all about self promotion through whatever means necessary including lies and corruption.
Why do you support illegals invading our country?
Why do you support selling all our national resources to space aliens?
Typical.
You ask a dumb ass questions completely unrelated to anything I’ve actually said and I’ll respond in kind. Shows how stupid your question sounded
No need to have a meltdown because you've been outed as a traitor. Be proud of who you are.

LOLOLOOLOL....

You can't stop talking about a man you so very much wanted to vanish from the White House, instead you keep dredging him back up every day in the forum.

You are suffering from Trump Obsession Syndrome, a disease that seems to afflict only democrats.

It's his party now.
Quite a feat, since 90% of them hate his guts. That's the power of the cult.
90% of who?

90% of congressional Republicans secretly wish the party could quit Donald.
They know he isn't good for the party, but now they're STUCK.
They know he isn't good for the party, but now they're STUCK.

They know he isn't good for politicians owned by Wall Street.

You bought it too eh? Sad :(

3wocrf.jpg
My newly employed friends and community made me buy it.
You see, I deal with reality, not with "news" outlets.

Fascism is the enemy of government.
Fascism is the enemy of corrupt government.
Fascism attacked government on Jan.6th. and didn't pick sides.
A would-be fascist dictator can't be loyal to McConnell, who represents the belly of the government beast.

And so now Americans are being given a third choice. R government, D government, or Trump!

Or is it now still just two choices, fascism or democracy?

Personally, from a Canadians's POV, I think it's all over for Trump and this is just a continuation of the pretend games of revolution that he really didn't have the balls to pull off.

His revolutionary leaders were left high and dry with their feet up on the desks and no real direction coming from their halfassed leader on what to do next!

Had Trump read up on how Comrad Che and Comrad Fidel pulled it off, he would be sitting on the cat's seat today!

Or maybe moldering away in a mass grave full of traitors and terrorists!

Depends on one's view of how serious the revolution was meant to be?

What is your operational definition of “Trump base”? I voted for him in both election. I believe he was the best candidate of the ones running.
I consider his “base” those who defend him at all costs and dismiss his faults. Not those who just voted for him because he was the best option or just because they supported more of his policies over his opponents

No Trump doesn’t care about corruption at all. He is all about self promotion through whatever means necessary including lies and corruption.
Typical.
You ask a dumb ass questions completely unrelated to anything I’ve actually said and I’ll respond in kind. Shows how stupid your question sounded
No need to have a meltdown because you've been outed as a traitor. Be proud of who you are.
Meltdown? What are you talking about. Time to leave fantasyland and join reality. Stop making shit up and just have a straight forward discussion. Are you capable of that or just here to troll?

Typical.
Meltdown? What are you talking about. Time to leave fantasyland and join reality. Stop making shit up and just have a straight forward discussion. Are you capable of that or just here to troll?
Calm down.

I consider his “base” those who defend him at all costs and dismiss his faults. Not those who just voted for him because he was the best option or just because they supported more of his policies over his opponents
Then I am not his base. My bad.

From our discussions I wouldn’t consider you that

Because certain personalities need an underclass to feel better about themselves.

But I am anti Progressive cancel culture bullshit. Don’t confuse me for being a Democrat.

Why do you say that?

But I am anti Progressive cancel culture bullshit. Don’t confuse me for being a Democrat.
I never would do that. You are far from a dem. I think I’d just call you a Dick Republican if I had to put a label on it ;-)

Why do you say that?
There is no reason for him to say that. He is making shit up and trolling. It’s a low IQ game.

Forum List

Back