Donald is back to tearing down Republicans

Such a party uniter!

Making progress every day. OUT with McConnell and Chao, two more RINOS we don't need, and Pence, sorry guy but you know the election was fraudulent yet you went ahead and certified it. Bad move.

DONALD TRUMP, getting rid of the GOP dead wood so that we build back a bigger, stronger party than ever.
The GOP is definitely full of dead wood so I don’t mind Trump blowing them up. It’s like a cancer eating a virus. Trump and the GOP are just a cesspool of ugly
The commie demonRATS are definitely full of dead wood. xiden for beginners, then PIG-lousi, It’s like a cancer eating a virus. xiden and the commie loving demonRATS are just a cesspool of ugly
Pretty close to the Republicans for sure but not ass bad. Recent years have taken the Reps to a whole new level of ugly. That’s why we see the Dems controlling congress and the executive after the last few elections
you demonRATS never saw any president trying to do right for AMERICA...when it was happening-TRUMP-MAGA--drain the swamp---
these shit stain demonRATS want to infringe on our constitution, and you are good w/that...that really makes you brain dead.....bankrupt AMERICA is the demonRAT policy
Bankrupt?! You have no clue what that means or what you’re talking about. How were trumps deficits btw. Making America great and unbankrupt?!
you need a history lesson.

Such a party uniter!

Making progress every day. OUT with McConnell and Chao, two more RINOS we don't need, and Pence, sorry guy but you know the election was fraudulent yet you went ahead and certified it. Bad move.

DONALD TRUMP, getting rid of the GOP dead wood so that we build back a bigger, stronger party than ever.
The GOP is definitely full of dead wood so I don’t mind Trump blowing them up. It’s like a cancer eating a virus. Trump and the GOP are just a cesspool of ugly
The commie demonRATS are definitely full of dead wood. xiden for beginners, then PIG-lousi, It’s like a cancer eating a virus. xiden and the commie loving demonRATS are just a cesspool of ugly
Pretty close to the Republicans for sure but not ass bad. Recent years have taken the Reps to a whole new level of ugly. That’s why we see the Dems controlling congress and the executive after the last few elections
you demonRATS never saw any president trying to do right for AMERICA...when it was happening-TRUMP-MAGA--drain the swamp---
these shit stain demonRATS want to infringe on our constitution, and you are good w/that...that really makes you brain dead.....bankrupt AMERICA is the demonRAT policy
Bankrupt?! You have no clue what that means or what you’re talking about. How were trumps deficits btw. Making America great and unbankrupt?!
Give me one. What is it you think I don’t know. Care to address Trumps spending while you’re at it?

Such a party uniter!

Give me one. What is it you think I don’t know. Care to address Trumps spending while you’re at it?
You mean spending to build things and spur commerce?
Or giving billions to trespassers like Biden is proposing?

Such a party uniter! :rolleyes-41:

PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — It was supposed to be a unifying weekend for a Republican Party at war with itself over former President Donald Trump’s divisive leadership. But Trump himself shattered two days of relative peace in his closing remarks to the GOP’s top donors when he insulted the party’s Senate leader and his wife.​
Ahead of the invitation-only speech at Trump’s new home inside his Mar-a-Lago resort, the former president’s advisers said he would emphasize his commitment to his party and Republican unity.​
Trump veered sharply from prepared remarks Saturday night and instead slammed Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., as a “stone-cold loser” and mocked McConnell’s wife, Elaine Chao, who was Trump’s transportation secretary.​
Trump also said he was “disappointed” in his vice president, Mike Pence, and used a profanity in assessing McConnell, according to multiple people in attendance who were not authorized to publicly discuss what was said in a private session. He said McConnell had not thanked him properly for putting Chao, who was labor secretary under President George W. Bush, in his Cabinet.​
The comments left some attendees feeling uncomfortable.​
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich did not defend Trump as he left Palm Beach on Sunday.​
“We are much better off if we keep focusing on the Democrats. Period,” Gingrich said.​

That is just another reason that Liberals and RINOs hate him so much. There are no sacred cows in the Trump camp. If you're not doing your job, you're gone. Just as any good manager would do.

Oh boy, I got an infrastructure bill you’re going to love.

If you're not doing your job, you're gone.
Problem is that Trump doesn’t understand that jobs are different when you’re in government. They’re jobs aren’t to help him, they’re to help the country.

Oh boy, I got an infrastructure bill you’re going to love.
Based on what the Liberal media is reporting, which may or may not be factual, Biden is about to flush more than 2 trillions bucks down the drain literally rebuilding the US based on making commitments using 2021 technology when technology is a moving target.

Such a party uniter!

Build what? The problem with illegals can be solved by fining employers who hire them. That's what other countries do and they aren't agonizing over aliens.

Such a party uniter!

Build what? The problem with illegals can be solved by fining employers who hire them. That's what other countries do and they aren't agonizing over aliens.
I work in 7 Towns and I see plenty of US minorities doing the jobs that Liberals such as yourself say they won't do.

Which, in the opinion of 75,000,000, they did.
I don’t think those 75 million Americans fundamentally misunderstand the constitution, but a lot probably do.
Everybody understands the Constitution.
That's why we have a Supreme Court and 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 people on forums such as this who explain every word of it from their own point of view.
Would you like to continue making a fool of yourself?

Forum List

Back