Donald is back to tearing down Republicans

If I lived on welfare I'd also vote for Biden; that's reality, not a snark.
If I hated minorities, I’d vote for Trump.

Race%20accomplishments-L.jpg

It's so funny that so many are so focused on so little.

Trump beat the establishment and the odds getting nominated (Thank you John Oliver).

He then won a historic victory in 2016. Nobody could believe it.

Democrats have not stopped talking about it for four years (and apparently will continue to).

Trump spoke for many who felt they had lost their voice.

Trump also turned out to be his own worst enemy.

Trump will quickly fade when someone with the same sized balls and a little less brashness shows up.

Such a party uniter!

Making progress every day. OUT with McConnell and Chao, two more RINOS we don't need, and Pence, sorry guy but you know the election was fraudulent yet you went ahead and certified it. Bad move.

DONALD TRUMP, getting rid of the GOP dead wood so that we build back a bigger, stronger party than ever.
The GOP is definitely full of dead wood so I don’t mind Trump blowing them up. It’s like a cancer eating a virus. Trump and the GOP are just a cesspool of ugly
The commie demonRATS are definitely full of dead wood. xiden for beginners, then PIG-lousi, It’s like a cancer eating a virus. xiden and the commie loving demonRATS are just a cesspool of ugly
Pretty close to the Republicans for sure but not ass bad. Recent years have taken the Reps to a whole new level of ugly. That’s why we see the Dems controlling congress and the executive after the last few elections
you demonRATS never saw any president trying to do right for AMERICA...when it was happening-TRUMP-MAGA--drain the swamp---
these shit stain demonRATS want to infringe on our constitution, and you are good w/that...that really makes you brain dead.....bankrupt AMERICA is the demonRAT policy
Bankrupt?! You have no clue what that means or what you’re talking about. How were trumps deficits btw. Making America great and unbankrupt?!
you need a history lesson.
Give me one. What is it you think I don’t know. Care to address Trumps spending while you’re at it?
You mean spending to build things and spur commerce?
Or giving billions to trespassers like Biden is proposing?
Neither

Such a party uniter!

Making progress every day. OUT with McConnell and Chao, two more RINOS we don't need, and Pence, sorry guy but you know the election was fraudulent yet you went ahead and certified it. Bad move.

DONALD TRUMP, getting rid of the GOP dead wood so that we build back a bigger, stronger party than ever.
The GOP is definitely full of dead wood so I don’t mind Trump blowing them up. It’s like a cancer eating a virus. Trump and the GOP are just a cesspool of ugly
The commie demonRATS are definitely full of dead wood. xiden for beginners, then PIG-lousi, It’s like a cancer eating a virus. xiden and the commie loving demonRATS are just a cesspool of ugly
Pretty close to the Republicans for sure but not ass bad. Recent years have taken the Reps to a whole new level of ugly. That’s why we see the Dems controlling congress and the executive after the last few elections
you demonRATS never saw any president trying to do right for AMERICA...when it was happening-TRUMP-MAGA--drain the swamp---
these shit stain demonRATS want to infringe on our constitution, and you are good w/that...that really makes you brain dead.....bankrupt AMERICA is the demonRAT policy
Bankrupt?! You have no clue what that means or what you’re talking about. How were trumps deficits btw. Making America great and unbankrupt?!
Give me one. What is it you think I don’t know. Care to address Trumps spending while you’re at it?
Neither
Yawn to Democrats GOOD, Republicans BAD.

Loser Trump is desperate for any kind of attention. He dreams his dwindling support base will rescue his despicable sorry ass.

I consider his “base” those who defend him at all costs and dismiss his faults. Not those who just voted for him because he was the best option or just because they supported more of his policies over his opponents.

Where does anyone dismiss his faults?

hes-a-highly-L.jpg
Where?! All over this message board and right wing media and the GOP. It’s embarrassing to see spineless ass kissing. Integrity used to be a desirable trait

Such a party uniter!

Neither
Yawn to Democrats GOOD, Republicans BAD.
You’re yawning to your own inner dialogue. Lmk if you ever want to address things I actually say.

Such a party uniter!

Trump is a dumb person and has no scruples.. Is that what you want?

Which, in the opinion of 75,000,000, they did.
I don’t think those 75 million Americans fundamentally misunderstand the constitution, but a lot probably do.
Everybody understands the Constitution.
That's why we have a Supreme Court and 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 people on forums such as this who explain every word of it from their own point of view.
Would you like to continue making a fool of yourself?
The constitution says the people of the government work to benefit the American people, not the president.

Trump doesn’t get it. He’s not used to that concept from his experience in the private sector.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Which, in the opinion of 75,000,000, they did.
I don’t think those 75 million Americans fundamentally misunderstand the constitution, but a lot probably do.
Everybody understands the Constitution.
That's why we have a Supreme Court and 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 people on forums such as this who explain every word of it from their own point of view.
Would you like to continue making a fool of yourself?
The constitution says the people of the government work to benefit the American people, not the president.

Trump doesn’t get it. He’s not used to that concept from his experience in the private sector.
Your ad hominems are boring.
The General Welfare Clause does mean social assistance paychecks.

If I lived on welfare I'd also vote for Biden; that's reality, not a snark.
If I hated minorities, I’d vote for Trump.

Race%20accomplishments-L.jpg
True. Trump will be remembered as the greatest civil rights hero along with Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks and John Lewis on account of his...

<checks sheet>
...having dated a black woman?
Which has what relevance to your calling Trump a racist?

Which has what relevance to your calling Trump a racist?
Trump is too shallow and stupid to be a racist, in the classical sense. The mistake here is talking about him as if he is anything close to a normal, functioning human. People are just objects to him, the value of which is determined ny what personal benefit they bring to him. The only race Trump despises is the human race.

Forum List

Back