Donald John Trump and the "Fireside Tweet"

Fireside chats are fine....
But Shooting Fire by bullying and stabbing comments is not ok behavior for an adult president.
It is like he can't help himself.
--------------------------------------------------- he is only talking to the enemy democrats , liberal , lefties and a media that forgot its 4th estate status and is now working for its political masters EWings .

TRUMP is smart , I like the fireside chats and I think that I remember 'jimmah carter' as he put on a sweater and schmoozed the public . Anyway , Go Trump , stay connected to your base as you have to remember that you will be running again in 4 years . -------------------------- OR , get Ivanka ready to be the first female President .

Let's be honest for just a minute, shall we?

We all know that our friends on the left and in the media are LOSING THEIR MINDS over the fact that Trump is using modern means to communicate with the people.

FDR had his "fireside chats"

John F Kennedy used television to circumvent the newspaper barons of his day.

And now we have Trump and his brilliant use of social media to get his unfiltered message out!

So, once again, we have a leader who has figured out how to get around the adversarial media that wants to bring him down.

Am I the only one who believes that had Obama (or any other leftist that pushes social justice) come up with this as a form of communication that he (they) would be lauded as "brilliant" and praised for "speaking directly to the folks"???

We all know it is true.

And now, Trump is suggesting that he may also continue doing rallies!!!

Oh the horror! We have a President that has suggested that he has an interest in staying connected to the people he has sworn to serve!

I mean, that MIGHT be as dangerous to the republic as failing to concede a free and fair election - right?

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

So you're OK with your governance explained in 140 characters or less? Too bad your IQ isn't that high

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

That's fewer than 140 characters. Brevity is the soul of wit.

The Constitution is not 140 characters or less.
Try reading the 1st amendment. The one that Trump is trampling

If you break it into Twitter bites, it certainly is.

Specifics concerning the "trampling", please. He certainly doesn't seem to have curtailed YOUR speech.

Did the founding fathers anticipate soundbites for idiots like yourself?
Keep making excuses for your chimpanzee. You will pay the price just like everybody else, you stupid fucking idiot

TRUMP is smart , I like the fireside chats and I think that I remember 'jimmah carter' as he put on a sweater and schmoozed the public . Anyway , Go Trump , stay connected to your base as you have to remember that you will be running again in 4 years . -------------------------- OR , get Ivanka ready to be the first female President .

We all know that our friends on the left and in the media are LOSING THEIR MINDS over the fact that Trump is using modern means to communicate with the people.

And now we have Trump and his brilliant use of social media to get his unfiltered message out!

So, once again, we have a leader who has figured out how to get around the adversarial media that wants to bring him down.

Am I the only one who believes that had Obama (or any other leftist that pushes social justice) come up with this as a form of communication that he (they) would be lauded as "brilliant" and praised for "speaking directly to the folks"???

We all know it is true.

Oh the horror! We have a President that has suggested that he has an interest in staying connected to the people he has sworn to serve!

I mean, that MIGHT be as dangerous to the republic as failing to concede a free and fair election - right?

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

So you're OK with your governance explained in 140 characters or less? Too bad your IQ isn't that high

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

If you break it into Twitter bites, it certainly is.

Specifics concerning the "trampling", please. He certainly doesn't seem to have curtailed YOUR speech.

Did the founding fathers anticipate soundbites for idiots like yourself?
Keep making excuses for your chimpanzee. You will pay the price just like everybody else, you stupid fucking idiot

:lmao:

We all know it is true.

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

How many characters did it take for Russia to hack the election

But Shooting Fire by bullying and stabbing comments is not ok behavior for an adult president.
Things are different now....just like we want them.....

What happened to the we will unite america again...Is this ok behavior to you?

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago
If my many supporters acted and threatened people like those who lost the election are doing, they would be scorned & called terrible names!
----------------------------------------- no reason to unite Americans with the enemy dems , lefties , liberals in my opinion EWings .

Things are different now....just like we want them.....

What happened to the we will unite america again...Is this ok behavior to you?

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago
If my many supporters acted and threatened people like those who lost the election are doing, they would be scorned & called terrible names!
----------------------------------------- no reason to unite Americans with the enemy dems , lefties , liberals in my opinion EWings .
----------------------------------------- keep the libs , dems , lefties , pelosis , keith ellisons , illarys , starkeys in the wastelands where they belong EWings !!

Part of the process of uniting involves removing the detritus that impedes a tight seal.

--------------------------------------------------- he is only talking to the enemy democrats , liberal , lefties and a media that forgot its 4th estate status and is now working for its political masters EWings .

Trump
"We will work across all racial and income lines to create one American nation. Together we will have one great American future. Our potential is unlimited."

Another lie... Maybe ?

trump-lies.jpg

Part of the process of uniting involves removing the detritus that impedes a tight seal.

Trump
"We will work across all racial and income lines to create one American nation. Together we will have one great American future. Our potential is unlimited."

Another lie... Maybe ?

trump-lies.jpg
------------------------------ I think that Trump is working well with Americans of all races that like and support his goals and ideas of making America Great again plus making American First again . Those that don't share Trumps and my goals , well , what good are they and why would I or the Trump want to unite with them EWings .

We all know it is true.

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

How's he trampling the 1st Amendment?

Forum List

Back