Donald the Role Model

Anti-Trumpers now believe that another job of a President is to parent their children.
Sorry losers, parent your own children. You are their role model, NOT any given President, losers.
The job of the President is to act like an adult
You can't act like an adult.

No Democrat can.

They want mommy and daddy to pay for everything while they sit on the couch stinking up the living room playing video games and watching Hairy Man Butt Love Stories.

We Love The Big Orange Child.

He's better than the big brown turd we had for president before.

Anti-Trumpers now believe that another job of a President is to parent their children.
Sorry losers, parent your own children. You are their role model, NOT any given President, losers.

Who told you that? It's reasonable to expect a president to not be a bad influence on the children of the country though.
Like Clinton teaching children that a blow job isn't really sex?
Trump is cussing on stage at rallies in front of children. How many children were in the oval office to watch Clinton get a blow job?

Who told you that? It's reasonable to expect a president to not be a bad influence on the children of the country though.
Trump is cussing on stage at rallies in front of children. How many children were in the oval office to watch Clinton get a blow job?
Liberals at the time on tv was saying a blow job isn't really sex, trying to justify Clinton's actions. Therefore kids made getting a Lewinsky a cool thing. You can turn on a tv or radio and hear worse than Trump is saying.

Liberals at the time on tv was saying a blow job isn't really sex, trying to justify Clinton's actions. Therefore kids made getting a Lewinsky a cool thing. You can turn on a tv or radio and hear worse than Trump is saying.

No, that did not happen. Presidents have not stood at public events spewing profanity. Until Trump.

First off, he's not a pussy grabber. He SAID he might like to grab a woman by the pussy in a private conversation. And yes, I would like my boys to say what's on their mind and to act like a heterosexual. I guess you'd rather your son want to grab a penis.

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy . You can do anything."

I don't see anything about a man who MIGHT LIKE to grab a woman by the pussy. He is describing sexual assault. I promise you that every woman does not want to be pussy grabbed by that gross, fat, ugly, thinks-he's-a-star, orange pig.

I don't want my sons to assault women. I don't want them to hang plastic ball sacs from their trailer hitches either. Or grab their crotch when they see an attractive woman in public.

Hey, are you from Alabama?

View attachment 270723
The country is supposed to look up to their leader No one can look up to and respect the scumbag morons put into our WH

No one? Lol
Have you evegr considered these maps? All the blue bits arempopulation centers. The red bits are low density population locales. People voted against him, soy bean fields and deserts voted for him.

Really?! Sounds like you need to get out of your trailer park more often.
70% of American live along the I-95 corridor from Boston to Washington, D.D.

Factor in California and the cities colored blue on the map and tell me how many more people live in the red parts.
Sorry democrats aren’t popular in areas it counts.. come kiss my white ass lol
Oh please, the Russians had to help your sorry country asses elect this fat joke of a president.

The hypocrisy is deep.

I have already said that Donald Trump is absolutely no role model when it comes to marriage.

But you are a Christian and you probably think gay marriage is great.

First off, he's not a pussy grabber. He SAID he might like to grab a woman by the pussy in a private conversation. And yes, I would like my boys to say what's on their mind and to act like a heterosexual. I guess you'd rather your son want to grab a penis.

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy . You can do anything."

I don't see anything about a man who MIGHT LIKE to grab a woman by the pussy. He is describing sexual assault. I promise you that every woman does not want to be pussy grabbed by that gross, fat, ugly, thinks-he's-a-star, orange pig.

I don't want my sons to assault women. I don't want them to hang plastic ball sacs from their trailer hitches either. Or grab their crotch when they see an attractive woman in public.

Hey, are you from Alabama?
He is describing what a star CAN do, not what he has done. Do you catch the not so subtle difference there?
And yes, I live in Alabama. Is there a redneck comment on the way?

xcTqkUgukSpeVUM-800x450-noPad.jpg

^^Fantasy

Reality -
maxresdefault.jpg

Would you be proud of your children if they spoke and behaved like the current president?

THe failed marriages would be very sad. The bluster would be annoying, but I could deal.

I thought everyone knew this? Do you have someone in mind who would or would have been a BETTER role model?

I can't think of any parents that would be proud of their children acting and speaking like a Loser.

Have you evegr considered these maps? All the blue bits arempopulation centers. The red bits are low density population locales. People voted against him, soy bean fields and deserts voted for him.

Really?! Sounds like you need to get out of your trailer park more often.
70% of American live along the I-95 corridor from Boston to Washington, D.D.

Factor in California and the cities colored blue on the map and tell me how many more people live in the red parts.
Sorry democrats aren’t popular in areas it counts.. come kiss my white ass lol
Oh please, the Russians had to help your sorry country asses elect this fat joke of a president.
You mean the 30 million
Illegals that voted democrats almost pushed you over the top well not quit lol you got your ass kicked haha

Forum List

Back