Donald tried to screw his own siblings before Fred's death

Fact is, without Daddy ..Entitled little bastard Donnie Rich is just another slob
The funny thing is, that doesn't even remotely resemble a "fact". Without daddy, President Trump became one of the most popular entertainers in the world. And, without daddy, he became President of the United States.

Meanwhile, you sulk as you mooch off of government.

Being victimized by my own sibling prior to my father's death in a similar manner, I get how this feels. There is NOBODY that Donald Trump won't attempt to hustle including his own damn family.

• President Donald Trump sought to rewrite his father's will in 1990 to strengthen his position as the sole executor of his father's estate, according to a New York Times investigation published Tuesday.
  • Fred Trump saw the move as an attempt to go behind his back and removed his son from having sole control of the estate, The Times reported, citing depositions and other documents it obtained.
  • Fred Trump feared that his son would strip the estate to rescue his own failing empire, the report says.

Trump reportedly tried to rewrite his father's will, but his dad thwarted the effort, saying it 'doesn't pass the smell test'

Since you liberals are both Freudian projectionists and pathological liars, this thread instantly proves that YOU are the scammer who fucked over your own family and you're accusing Trump of it to hide your own crimes. That's the REAL reason your family won't speak to a scamming crook like you and your relatives are damn lucky not to have the likes of you in their lives.

Come on, Dr. Lovey-Dovey, I can read you liberal criminals like a book. Given whatever you've done to your own family, you should have been behind bars years ago.

Being victimized by my own sibling prior to my father's death in a similar manner, I get how this feels. There is NOBODY that Donald Trump won't attempt to hustle including his own damn family.

• President Donald Trump sought to rewrite his father's will in 1990 to strengthen his position as the sole executor of his father's estate, according to a New York Times investigation published Tuesday.
  • Fred Trump saw the move as an attempt to go behind his back and removed his son from having sole control of the estate, The Times reported, citing depositions and other documents it obtained.
  • Fred Trump feared that his son would strip the estate to rescue his own failing empire, the report says.

Trump reportedly tried to rewrite his father's will, but his dad thwarted the effort, saying it 'doesn't pass the smell test'
:CryingCow:

No, sorry. This doesn't pass the smell test either. I'm pretty sure the OP would fail as well; literally.

I care, I really do.....

Will this be the new circus provided for our viewing pleasure?

He eats babies too ... I've seen it ...

EYjqeTgUZhoaBcp-R-UdRn4sMf79xLAsRp6iiGOHTUE.jpg

Let's see....

Donald Trump enters the world of business, becomes a billionaire and one of the biggest names ever

He then enters the world of entertainment, and has one of the highest rated shows on tv

He then enters politics, and on his very first attempt ever in politics, is elected President of the United States

Man I would I could "fail" like President Trump does!
Dude was born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a home run.

Fact is, without Daddy ..Entitled little bastard Donnie Rich is just another slob
The funny thing is, that doesn't even remotely resemble a "fact". Without daddy, President Trump became one of the most popular entertainers in the world. And, without daddy, he became President of the United States.

Meanwhile, you sulk as you mooch off of government.
:777:

Forum List

Back