Donald tried to screw his own siblings before Fred's death

Maybe that's why his brother was an alcoholic and committed suicide.
Wow...how very progressive of you! So "tolerant" and "thoughtful" and "caring". :rolleyes:

(All you have to do is let a progressive talk long enough and you will invariably see their dark heart and hatred every time)
I stated a fact....there was no issue of "tolerant" or "thoughtful" or "caring" involved in just stating a fact, broflake. But we certainly have seen how sensitive alpha males are these last few days. :71:

P@t thinks that I'm an Australian and that Donald Trump is a self-made billionaire :lol:

I stated a fact....there was no issue of "tolerant" or "thoughtful" or "caring" involved in just stating a fact, broflake. But we certainly have seen how sensitive alpha males are these last few days. :71:
Well calling someone a "faggot" is stating a fact. So is calling someone a "n*gger". And yet, simple facts like that make you people fall to pieces. Seems as though you might be a bit inconsistent in your snowflakery, Bode!

Wow...how very progressive of you! So "tolerant" and "thoughtful" and "caring". :rolleyes:

(All you have to do is let a progressive talk long enough and you will invariably see their dark heart and hatred every time)

P@t thinks that I'm an Australian and that Donald Trump is a self-made billionaire :lol:
Well...stupid is as stupid does.

Well calling someone a "faggot" is stating a fact. So is calling someone a "n*gger". And yet, simple facts like that make you people fall to pieces. Seems as though you might be a bit inconsistent in your snowflakery, Bode!
I know.....and if you aren't free to say faggot or n*gger, is anyone truly free?

Trump was gifted his business, did not start it;
So were many other people who went bankrupt. Instead, Trump took a small business and became a billionaire. And you hate him for it because you live off of the government, dead broke while he flies around in his own private 747.
Trump took a large business and a large inheritance, and grew it relatively little compared to what he started with. He would have lost it all if not for daddy and others bailing him out, like when his buddy George Soros bailed him out.

If Donald had taken Daddy's half a billion plus his share of inheritance, put it into index funds and gone on to whack his pee pee or play horseshoes for the past 40 years, he would be infinitely richer.

Daddy gave him a half billion?

How much would that be in todays $$

You stated an opinion, not a fact.

Donald J Gump

1ul5yc.jpg

So were many other people who went bankrupt. Instead, Trump took a small business and became a billionaire. And you hate him for it because you live off of the government, dead broke while he flies around in his own private 747.
Trump took a large business and a large inheritance, and grew it relatively little compared to what he started with. He would have lost it all if not for daddy and others bailing him out, like when his buddy George Soros bailed him out.

If Donald had taken Daddy's half a billion plus his share of inheritance, put it into index funds and gone on to whack his pee pee or play horseshoes for the past 40 years, he would be infinitely richer.

The 433 million plus what he inherited would be well over half a trillion - Yes .. that's today's $$
But if you add the business he inherited and what it was worth at the time in today's dollars.. likely well over a trillion.

The 433 million plus what he inherited would be well over half a trillion - Yes .. that's today's $$

yes...

TODAYS.

but NOT what he received from daddy.

yes...
TODAYS.

You may look at it however you wish. Fact is, without Daddy ..
Entitled little bastard Donnie Rich is just another slob

richieRich-.jpg

yes...
TODAYS.

You may look at it however you wish. Fact is, without Daddy ..
Entitled little bastard Donnie Rich is just another slob

richieRich-.jpg

I look at it with my eyes open.

His brother wasn't an alcoholic? He didn't commit suicide?

His brother wasn't an alcoholic? He didn't commit suicide?
Your opinion was " maybe that's why".

Donald J Gump

1ul5yc.jpg
Its fun to watch you go for humor and fail miserably every time.

But if you add the business he inherited and what it was worth at the time in today's dollars.. likely well over a trillion.
A trillion. Holy fuck are you stupid.

Being victimized by my own sibling prior to my father's death in a similar manner, I get how this feels. There is NOBODY that Donald Trump won't attempt to hustle including his own damn family.

• President Donald Trump sought to rewrite his father's will in 1990 to strengthen his position as the sole executor of his father's estate, according to a New York Times investigation published Tuesday.
  • Fred Trump saw the move as an attempt to go behind his back and removed his son from having sole control of the estate, The Times reported, citing depositions and other documents it obtained.
  • Fred Trump feared that his son would strip the estate to rescue his own failing empire, the report says.

Trump reportedly tried to rewrite his father's will, but his dad thwarted the effort, saying it 'doesn't pass the smell test'

The Orange Virus is a rot on the body politic that needs immediate removal. Everybody sane already knows this. Trick is, what's to be done about it?

Daddy lent him a million. Donald paid it back. Then daddy died. JACKPOT!

Being victimized by my own sibling prior to my father's death in a similar manner, I get how this feels. There is NOBODY that Donald Trump won't attempt to hustle including his own damn family.

• President Donald Trump sought to rewrite his father's will in 1990 to strengthen his position as the sole executor of his father's estate, according to a New York Times investigation published Tuesday.
  • Fred Trump saw the move as an attempt to go behind his back and removed his son from having sole control of the estate, The Times reported, citing depositions and other documents it obtained.
  • Fred Trump feared that his son would strip the estate to rescue his own failing empire, the report says.

Trump reportedly tried to rewrite his father's will, but his dad thwarted the effort, saying it 'doesn't pass the smell test'

The Orange Virus is a rot on the body politic that needs immediate removal. Everybody sane already knows this. Trick is, what's to be done about it?
You know. Come on don't be gutless.

It appears that the Times assumption that Fred Trump "feared that Donald would strip the fortune" is obviously unfounded. I wonder how the Barry Hussein empire would be viewed if the Times investigated the relationship between him and his communist father or why his half brother is living in a freaking tree making $20 a month.

Forum List

Back