Donald Trump admits to being a birther,says Obama is hiding something

That's beyond crazy. BTW, how much thought did you put into choosing your moniker (user name)?

Definition of odium
  1. 1: the state or fact of being subjected to hatred and contempt as a result of a despicable act or blameworthy circumstance
Definition of ODIUM

I really don't know if Obama is a citizen or not. There isn't any evidence to suggest otherwise but since the left seems convinced that anyone who even ask the question is doubting his citizenship status completely I just feel it is pointless to say anything other than he isn't a citizen at all. They simply do t believe you if you say anything else.

I don't even know if the man is black.

How do you know trump is a citizen ?

Imagine when this birther sillyness comes up In the national debate. Trump will look like a maniac .

Might as well be a 911 truther.

I really don't know if Obama is a citizen or not. There isn't any evidence to suggest otherwise but since the left seems convinced that anyone who even ask the question is doubting his citizenship status completely I just feel it is pointless to say anything other than he isn't a citizen at all. They simply do t believe you if you say anything else.

Awwww. Poor baby. You don't like it when people view your inability to accept hard evidence as a sign that you are a retard. You think saying that you "don't know" if Obama is a citizen is some lofty position worthy of praise? It isn't, dummy. It's actually a cowardly position if you stop and thnk about it.

God I hope the GOP nominates Trump
I don't think it will matter who wins. I think Hillary has an uphill battle regardless. The Clinton's have a history & it can not be escaped. Not to mention Hillary's negatives are high.
She's stuck on gun control (losing topic)
No tangible record of accomplishments
Middle East in complete disarray under her
FBI investigation dogging her
Says current fight against isis is being handled appropriately (most Americans disagree)
BLM
LGBT

All issues that hurt her in the general

Awwww. Poor baby. You don't like it when people view your inability to accept hard evidence as a sign that you are a retard. You think saying that you "don't know" if Obama is a citizen is some lofty position worthy of praise? It isn't, dummy. It's actually a cowardly position if you stop and thnk about it.
i'd like to see some hard evidence, maybe... like the actual birth certificate. if there is one, which i doubt. but so far legally he's gotten away with it, and benghazi too. if he's hiding something, it will eventually pop out, maybe in a scrubbed email, which we know happens a lot.

I don't think it will matter who wins. I think Hillary has an uphill battle regardless. The Clinton's have a history & it can not be escaped. Not to mention Hillary's negatives are high.
Says current fight against isis is being handled appropriately (most Americans disagree)
BLM
LGBT

The only issue up there that isn't strictly hyper-partisan is the FBI investigation. The rubes that are moved by those issues were never going to vote for her in the first place so they don't matter.

As for the FBI investigation, the best hope republicans have with that is that they can manage to extend the investigation to November. Because nothing is going to come of it.

i'd like to see some hard evidence, maybe... like the actual birth certificate. if there is one, which i doubt. but so far legally he's gotten away with it, and benghazi too. if he's hiding something, it will eventually pop out, maybe in a scrubbed email, which we know happens a lot.
longform.jpg

Of course you're just going to say it's photoshopped, or the doctors aren't real, or whatever nutjobs say when presented with facts.

BLM
LGBT

The only issue up there that isn't strictly hyper-partisan is the FBI investigation. The rubes that are moved by those issues were never going to vote for her in the first place so they don't matter.

As for the FBI investigation, the best hope republicans have with that is that they can manage to extend the investigation to November. Because nothing is going to come of it.
Doesn't matter if YOU think they are hyper partisan. It matters how the public reacts to them. And the current condition of the middle east is not a partisan issue. It is a competency issue. The current results speak for themselves.
If terrorism and ISIS are still issues next year Hillary is toast.

longform.jpg

Of course you're just going to say it's photoshopped, or the doctors aren't real, or whatever nutjobs say when presented with facts.
How about his social security card? From a state he never lived in.

longform.jpg

Yup, the CIA does nice work, don't they?

BLM
LGBT

Doesn't matter if YOU think they are hyper partisan. It matters how the public reacts to them. And the current condition of the middle east is not a partisan issue. It is a competency issue. The current results speak for themselves.
If terrorism and ISIS are still issues next year Hillary is toast.
Okay maybe the middle east is a second issue that you listed that isn't hyper partisan. However I'm confident it will be years and years before America trusts the GOP with anything that has to do with the mideast again.

If Trump is wrong on Obama how can we trust him to toss out of the country only non-citizens? And what if he gets it completely backwards, where will we all be - Tijuana?

Forum List

Back