Donald Trump Arraignment Date Scheduled For September 6th

I absolutely agree and it’s a complicated issue. Overall I do not agree with televising trials at all, but if this one isn’t…it won’t be transparent, but if it is…it might not fair. It will be up to the judge to maintain discipline and tone.

Remember the OJ trial and what a circus the lawyers turned it into playing to a television audience? Also Trump himself plays to and feeds off an audience and loves drama.

Maybe it should recorded but not released until after the verdict.
Trump is in the business of denying reality and creating an alternate one. People seeing him sitting there in court is gonna be sobering for a lot of his fans.

Doubtful. Conholes can't get their shit together
Tidbit yesterday.......suddenly Biden tapes have appeared....bunch of them. To be released sometime after Labor Day to mid October.

Didn't McCarthy say an inquiry would start during the same time frame?

Tidbit yesterday.......suddenly Biden tapes have appeared....bunch of them. To be released sometime after Labor Day to mid October.

Didn't McCarthy say an inquiry would start during the same time frame?
A bombshell, eh? At least it got you moist

I absolutely agree and it’s a complicated issue. Overall I do not agree with televising trials at all, but if this one isn’t…it won’t be transparent, but if it is…it might not fair. It will be up to the judge to maintain discipline and tone.

Remember the OJ trial and what a circus the lawyers turned it into playing to a television audience? Also Trump himself plays to and feeds off an audience and loves drama.

Ha. You know, I actually had thought about the OJ trial. The judge with his fucking clocks. He seemed to adore being on camera.

I"ve always been dubious over cameras in the Court Room, but in trial like this it will be essential to have clear and unbiased reporting on it.

P01135809 will try to make it a three ring circus, but the judge will smack him down as often as he needs to or will put him pre-trial detention with access to a video feed, which is legl and has been upheld by SCOTUS.

I wonder how long it will take for one or all of his shysters to quit in frustration.

Last edited:
I"ve always been dubious over cameras in the Court Room, but in trial like this it will be essential to have clear and unbiased reporting on it.

P01135809 will try to make it a three ring circus, but the judge will smack him down as often as he needs to or will put him pre-trial detention with access to a video feed, which is legl and has been upheld by SCOTUS.

I wonder how long it will take for one or all of his shyster to quit in frustration.
A lawyer’s nightmare!

Yet you were shouting "LOCK HER UP" as loud as you could, you were "worried" and a "fair trial" then were you.
Look at the bright side.......Trump gets back in, Lock her up may finally come true.

Are you kidding me? Trump is what your nightmares are made of.

Not even for single second is that anywhere near true. He is laughing stock. He is a Racist/Homophobic/Islamophobic/Misogynitic butt head with a severe case of Narcissitic Personality Disorder.

The only reason he is running is to avoid prison. Your just dumb enough to keep sending what little money you may or maynot have. He feds off of people like you. As soon as he no longer needs those people he will flush them down the toilet

You do realize that when P01135809 is convicted in Georgia that Kemp has no power to pardon him. The Governor of Georgia does NOT have the power to pardon. 13-RICO counts, each with 5-Year Minimum totals out to a minimum 65-Years in Georgia State Prison, he sure shit will plea deal facing that. P01135809 is a coward at heart.

He is hardly my nightmare, I laugh at him way to much for that.

Last edited:
Not even for single second is that anywhere near true. He is laughing stock. He is a Racist/Homophobic/Islamophobic/Misogynitic butt head with a severe case of Narcissitic Personality Disorder.

The only reason he is running is to avoid prison. Your just dumb enough to keep sending what little money you may or maynot have. He feds off of people like you. As soon as he no longer needs those people he will flush down the toilet

You do realize that when P01135809 is convicted in Georgia that Kemp has no power to pardon him. The Governor of Georgia does NOT have the power to pardon. 13-RICO counts, each with 5-Year Minimum totals out to a minimum 65-Years in Georgia State Prison, he sure shit will plea deal facing that. P01135809 is a coward at heart.

He is hardly my nightmare, I laugh at him way to much for that.
Yet you post continually about Him................

1693424264876.jpeg

And The Glove!
That was a ridiculous show. And the dopey prosecutor almost invited OJ to play the part.

Maybe he wouldn’t have blundered like that but-for the cameras.

Forum List

Back