Donald Trump Arraignment Date Scheduled For September 6th

Rudy Giuliani Is Liable For Defaming Georgia Election Workers, Judge Beryl Howell Rules.

A federal judge ruled Wednesday that Rudy Giuliani is legally liable for defaming two Georgia election workers who became the subject of conspiracy theories related to the 2020 election that were amplified by Donald Trump in the final weeks of his presidency.

In an unsparing, 57-page ruling, U.S. District Court Judge Beryl Howell said Giuliani had flagrantly violated her orders to preserve and produce relevant evidence to the election workers, Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, resulting in a “default” judgment against him. She also ordered him to pay Freeman and Moss “punitive” damages for failing to fulfill his obligations.

The ruling means the case will now proceed to a trial purely to determine the amount of damages Giuliani will have to pay the two election workers.

Just as taking shortcuts to win an election carries risks — even potential criminal liability — bypassing the discovery process carries serious sanctions,” Howell wrote.

And just for shits and giggles....this ruling can be used in the Gerogia case(s) against Ghouli as well. Demonstrates a pattern of behavior.

More like the prosecutors' since they have absolutely nothing to work with.
Don't tell me you are still waiting for Trump's irrefutable evidence of election fraud that will exonerate him. Cause that would be dumb. Are you dumb?

Rudy Giuliani Is Liable For Demfaming Georgia Election Wokers, Rules Judge Beryl Howell.

A federal judge ruled Wednesday that Rudy Giuliani is legally liable for defaming two Georgia election workers who became the subject of conspiracy theories related to the 2020 election that were amplified by Donald Trump in the final weeks of his presidency.

In an unsparing, 57-page ruling, U.S. District Court Judge Beryl Howell said Giuliani had flagrantly violated her orders to preserve and produce relevant evidence to the election workers, Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, resulting in a “default” judgment against him. She also ordered him to pay Freeman and Moss “punitive” damages for failing to fulfill his obligations.

The ruling means the case will now proceed to a trial purely to determine the amount of damages Giuliani will have to pay the two election workers.

“Just as taking shortcuts to win an election carries risks — even potential criminal liability — bypassing the discovery process carries serious sanctions,” Howell wrote.

Judge Howell's ruling can be used in Fulton County case(s) against Ghouli to demonstrate a pattern of behavior.

It will be a lawyer’s nightmare…
People behave differently in front of cameras. Not just those accused of alleged crimes. But witnesses. Lawyers. Judges.

While — to some extent — I believe that televising a press-worthy trial is proper (I mean in this case, for example, it is historically and Constitutionally quite significant) I am also concerned about the impact it has against a fair trial.

Last edited:
Rudy Giuliani Is Liable For Defaming Georgia Election Workers, Judge Beryl Howell Rules.
There’s no surprise. Imagine Beryl making the expected liberal ruling!
And just for shits and giggles....this ruling can be used in the Gerogia case(s) against Ghouli as well. Demonstrates a pattern of behavior.
Nonsense. It’s a civil case, you moron.

I'm just concerned about Trump not getting a fair trial in general.

original.jpg

He won't get a fair trial. You can count on that.

Then what's the point of even having one in the first place if they're just going to lock him up anyways? That's probably the better way to go and hear me out first because they might finally be held accountable to the law and Trump will sue their pants off.

Then what's the point of even having one in the first place if they're just going to lock him up anyways? That's probably the better way to go and hear me out first because they might finally be held accountable to the law and Trump will sue their pants off.
It will be a show trial. A kangaroo court.

More like the prosecutors' since they have absolutely nothing to work with.

Unless P01135809 can come up with his "Illrefuttable Proof", his ass is cooked. P01135809 was directly involved the Georgia Fake Electors scheme. Also the phone call(s) P01135809 made to both Governor Kemp and Secretary of State Raffensperger are legally admissible in court. Both Georgia (where the callls was received) and Washington, D.C. (where the calls originated) telling them to "Find 11,780 Votes", allow for third party taping of telephonic communication. Also the audio and video of those calls is in the public doman.

P01135899 ain't got shit, well except the 91-seperate counts includin 31-for violating the Espionage Act of 1917,

It's gonna be televised. You'll get to watch your Trumpy battle his greatest battle. The fight for his life

It will his shyster's worst dream. They will NOT be able to control him. Putting P01135809 on the witness will mean endless lying and exaggerations the Orange Faced Shit Show is known for.

People behave differently in front of cameras. Not just those accused of alleged crimes. But judges. Lawyers. Judges.

While — to some extent — I believe that televising a press-worthy trial is proper (I mean in this case, for example, it is historically and Constitutionally quite significant) I am also concerned about the impact it has against a fair trial.
I absolutely agree and it’s a complicated issue. Overall I do not agree with televising trials at all, but if this one isn’t…it won’t be transparent, but if it is…it might not fair. It will be up to the judge to maintain discipline and tone.

Remember the OJ trial and what a circus the lawyers turned it into playing to a television audience? Also Trump himself plays to and feeds off an audience and loves drama.

Maybe it should recorded but not released until after the verdict.

It will his shyster's worst dream. They will NOT be able to control him. Putting P01135809 on the witness will mean endless lying and exaggerations the Orange Faced Shit Show is known for.
Trump isn't gonna change spots. Trump is gonna be in charge on how his lawyers handle things. The ridiculous trial date proposal of 2026 was obviously Trump's idea and it put his lawyer in a hole in his federal case in DC. Trump is desperate to make this political and no judge will go along with it.

Forum List

Back