Donald Trump Brags About Crowd Size in Front of Empty Seats

Old-style please post where the Constitution says a sitting President can't be prosecuted.
I never claimed there was something in the Constitution that explicitly states a sitting President can't be prosecuted. It's something that is implied by the Separation of Powers Act but that has never been ruled on by the Supreme Court. It's also something that has never been attempted so there are several hundred years of precedent NOT to prosecute a sitting President through the courts. That historically has been done by an impeachment in the Senate, which is where Joe Biden should be tried while in office.

He defrauded the country, idiot. Tell you what, since you are up Trump's ass so hard why don't you get on his legal team. Sounds like you've got it all worked out.
In what way was America injured by Donald Trump's estimations on the worth of his properties? You'd get laughed out of court trying to make that claim. The truth is that there IS no injured party. The banks that Trump dealt with got paid with interest. Letitia James is making this up as she goes...trying to use a consumer protection statute that was never intended to prosecute private contracts because it's all she could come up with to indict Trump. The fact that a judge went along with this farce is more of an indictment on HIM then it is an indictment of Trump!

I never claimed there was something in the Constitution that explicitly states a sitting President can't be prosecuted. It's something that is implied by the Separation of Powers Act but that has never been ruled on by the Supreme Court. It's also something that has never been attempted so there are several hundred years of precedent NOT to prosecute a sitting President through the courts. That historically has been done by an impeachment in the Senate, which is where Joe Biden should be tried while in office.
So in other words your statement that a sitting President can't be prosecuted is false.

In what way was America injured by Donald Trump's estimations on the worth of his properties? You'd get laughed out of court trying to make that claim. The truth is that there IS no injured party. The banks that Trump dealt with got paid with interest. Letitia James is making this up as she goes...trying to use a consumer protection statute that was never intended to prosecute private contracts because it's all she could come up with to indict Trump. The fact that a judge went along with this farce is more of an indictment on HIM then it is an indictment of Trump!
He will get his day in Court, let's see if you shithouse lawyers know what you are talking about.

I just told you how a sitting President can be prosecuted. It's done through impeachment...through the Senate. Are you really this slow?
We know how it's done dumbass, your Orange God was impeached twice. It's not my fault it your dumbass makes a dumbass statement you can't back up.

He will get his day in Court, let's see if you shithouse lawyers know what you are talking about.
At some point Trump will indeed get his day in a REAL COURT...one that has judges that follow the law and not a political agenda! When that day does come...both the New York AG and the judge in charge of this farce are going to get bitch slapped. This was never about "justice"...this was always about Leticia James promising liberal New Yorkers that if they elected her...she would "get" Donald Trump!

At some point Trump will indeed get his day in a REAL COURT...one that has judges that follow the law and not a political agenda! When that day does come...both the New York AG and the judge in charge of this farce are going to get bitch slapped. This was never about "justice"...this was always about Leticia James promising liberal New Yorkers that if they elected her...she would "get" Donald Trump!
Oh now they don't follow the Law, lol. You know some of these Judges were appointed by your orange god and he said he only hires the best. It is just more of the excuse making.

We know how it's done dumbass, your Orange God was impeached twice. It's not my fault it your dumbass makes a dumbass statement you can't back up.
When was it that I claimed a sitting President could be prosecuted in a court of law? I have little doubt that if Trump IS reelected that you on the left will attempt that but when you do it will have to be decided at the Supreme Court level if that violates the Separation of Powers clause in the Constitution.

You're the moron asking me WHY Biden hasn't been prosecuted yet! Like the fact that he hasn't somehow proves his innocence. He will at some point be impeached. What his family has done will be exposed to the American people. Democrats will then be on record voting innocent when it will be obvious to everyone that he is guilty as sin.

The judge in New York was appointed by Trump? Really, Super?
Why is it Oldstyle that none of the Judges across this country would buy into any of the stolen election BS, many of those folks were Trump appointed Judges.

There is a Trump appointed Judge over his Federal case, is it not?

Meanwhile, Potato can’t fill a phone booth.
That's true. He couldn't get more than about 30 cars at his ridiculous drive-in "rallies" during COVID, while the great man was drawing 20,000. Yet we are suppose to believe the vegetable-in-chief got 81 million votes, by far the most in American history.

Forum List

Back