🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

...So why would anyone be opposed to Trump?
The list of reasons is legion.

The LibProgs around here do a decent job of conjuring up such lists, so I won't belabor the point here.

I really like his macro-level position on Illegal Aliens... get rid of them... although I perceive his methodology to be simple-minded and un-workable.

I really like his macro-level position on imposing huge tariffs upon foreign goods in order to level the playing field versus slave-wages cheap labor countries.

I really like his macro-level position on crucifying companies that move American jobs overseas and in bringing a manufacturing capacity back to the United States.

I really like his hard-ass mannerisms and tough-talking when it comes to dealing with both domestic opponents and foreign adversaries.

Having outlined four attractive and positive characteristics about him...

I want to take those four characteristics, and transplant them into a more stable, congenial, less arrogant and more experienced cranium.

And I do not want Trump anywhere NEAR the launch codes.

Last edited:

The LibProgs around here do a decent job of conjuring up such lists, so I won't belabor the point here.

I really like his macro-level position on Illegal Aliens... get rid of them... although I perceive his methodology to be simple-minded and un-workable.

I really like his macro-level position on imposing huge tariffs upon foreign goods in order to level the playing field versus slave-wages cheap labor countries.

I really like his macro-level position on crucifying companies that move American jobs overseas and in bringing a manufacturing capacity back to the United States.

I really like his hard-ass mannerisms and tough-talking when it comes to dealing with both domestic opponents and foreign adversaries.

I want to take those four characteristics, and transplant them into a more stable, congenial, less arrogant and more experienced cranium.

Many people dislike Trump for his NY take no prisoners 'attitude'. That's how you get things done in the world Trump has done business and succeeded in.
The genius, yes genius of Trump is to find the very best people in the world to work for him. He finds them and tasks them and leaves them alone to do their jobs. Trump listens to these experts and follows their advice.
President Trump will do the same thing. This approach will put America back on top in the global economy.
President Trump will listen to his top military generals and take their advice.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Couldn't have said it better myself!
Soooooo. The four attractive and positive characteristics you like about Trump you just want to see in someone else?
That's not going to happen in this reality.
Trump will be an extrordinarily great President.

Many people dislike Trump for his NY take no prisoners 'attitude'. That's how you get things done in the world Trump has done business and succeeded in.
The genius, yes genius of Trump is to find the very best people in the world to work for him. He finds them and tasks them and leaves them alone to do their jobs. Trump listens to these experts and follows their advice.
President Trump will do the same thing. This approach will put America back on top in the global economy.
A "take no prisoners attitude" is not how things get done in Washington. A president can not direct congress or the Supreme Court to do anything. A president has millions of federal workers and military personnel at his command yet he can fire no one except the cabinet and advisers. He can issue executive orders but both congress and the supreme court can override his decisions. All of the president's legislation has to be introduce by congressmen and passed by congress. He's bound by his oath of office to carry out laws he does not agree with and he can not change.

A president's success will ultimately be determined by his support in congress, the media, and the people, none of which respond to rudeness, unpredictability, and pomposity.

A "take no prisoners attitude" is not how things get done in Washington. A president can not direct congress or the Supreme Court to do anything. A president has millions of federal workers and military personnel at his command yet he can fire no one except the cabinet and advisers. He can issue executive orders but both congress and the supreme court can override his decisions. All of the president's legislation has to introduce by congressmen and passed by congress. He's bound by his oath of office to carry out laws he does not agree with and he can not change them.

A president's success will ultimately be determined by his support in congress, the media, and the people, none of which respond to rudeness, unpredictability, and pomposity.

Funny how that didn't stop Obama.

A "take no prisoners attitude" is not how things get done in Washington. A president can not direct congress or the Supreme Court to do anything. A president has millions of federal workers and military personnel at his command yet he can fire no one except the cabinet and advisers. He can issue executive orders but both congress and the supreme court can override his decisions. All of the president's legislation has to be introduce by congressmen and passed by congress. He's bound by his oath of office to carry out laws he does not agree with and he can not change.

You mean like protecting the border?
He should be impeached for failing to follow his oath of office.

No, Trump has to be first elected. Then he can violate his oath of office and be impeached.

No, Trump has to be first elected. Then he can violate his oath of office and be impeached.
Trump couldn't be impeached for that because obama already set the precedent.

Obama should be impeached for not allowing our border guards to do their jobs.

Unless their jobs include slaughtering unarmed women, children, and old people, you'll have a really hard time proving that, but give it a shot (pun intended).

Unless their jobs include slaughtering unarmed women, children, and old people, you'll have a really hard time proving that, but give it a shot (pun intended).
A wall would keep the women, children, and old people out then they would only have to shoot the able body ones who climb the fence.

In 2013, Obama deported over 435,00 illegal immigrant, more than any president in history. In 2014, he deported 414,000, again more than any other president.. Although deportations are down in 2015, they still exceed deportations by any other president.

Tracking Obama’s deportation numbers

In 2013, Obama deported over 435,00 illegal immigrant, more than any president in history. In 2014, he deported 414,000, more than Bush or Clinton. Although deportations are down in 2015, they still exceed deportations by any other president.

Obama changed the definition of "deported" to include people apprehended at the border, so that statistic is pure bullshit.

In 2013, Obama deported over 435,00 illegal immigrant, more than any president in history. In 2014, he deported 414,000, more than Bush or Clinton. Although deportations are down in 2015, they still exceed deportations by any other president.

Obama changed the definition of "deported" to include people apprehended at the border, so that statistic is pure bullshit.
No, persons who are deported are people whose name's are on a deportation order signed by a federal judge. These people loose rights to enter the US legally. Deportations do no include voluntary removals or voluntary departures. That has not change. Deportations do not include voluntary removals or departures. If we include these numbers, the numbers leaving the US would be much higher.

...A wall would keep the women, children, and old people out then they would only have to shoot the able body ones who climb the fence.
No need for any of that.

Make it a crime to give an Illegal a job, or sell or rent him a house or car, or to give him a bank account, let him wire money out of the country, etc., and Illegals will leave on their own. Unlike Mittens' limp-wristed first attempt at Self-Deportation, a second attempt should include laws that have some teeth in them, including the de-funding of Sanctuary Cities.

In 2013, Obama deported over 435,00 illegal immigrant, more than any president in history. In 2014, he deported 414,000, again more than any other president.. Although deportations are down in 2015, they still exceed deportations by any other president.

But what estimated percentages of all those trying to get in were caught?

What is the repeat offense rate among those caught? How many times ahve these people been caught?

The danger is not like Carter and Iran. It is not isolated to a country. Unfortunately it is a segment of ideology within Islam that is being exploited. Segments exist within every country where there are muslims. They travel from around the world to fight for this idea of an islamic caliphate and are told the US and west are the major obstacles. It exists online and even in games. We can't distinguish them by a passport. The one common denominator they have is Islam.

Security has to begin somewhere. We don't know how many have become radicalized within the US but those who have traveled to ISIS areas are a higher danger. Those from war torn areas with links to ISIS are a danger. Till we have a way to separate the victims and those that have sneaked into the refugees as infiltrators, we have to contain them and take the time to weed through true muslims and radicals.

The attacks on the US are only a tiny hint at what war 24/7 would be like. No time to investigate. No time to mourn the dead. No time to clean the blood off the street between attacks. It is hard reality but either you find a way to keep ISIS and radical ideology out of the country and away from those already living here that might become radicalized, it will become the reality of the country in the future.

Right now the mess of the middle east will become our mess and be magnified by our open society welcoming and not prejudging. America is an unprotected child open to deadly infections. Are we going to do what ever it takes to protect the country or just let the infection take it's course and hope or pray for the best?

There is no blood test or DNA test to use to keep terrorism from invading. There is no racial limits or nationality to determine who is going to become a terrorist. At what point do we lock our doors and bolt our windows and cower in our rooms hoping terrorism will kill us?

There is a genuine fear. The increase in gun sales proves that. If we felt safe, do you thing most people would even consider the need for a gun?

You are not letting them join your once a month book club, you are inviting them to live in your country, next door to you. They don't care if you want to be their friend or if your kids go to the same schools. Their gold key to heaven is to kill and to be killed with as much blood on their hands as possible.

How do you want to defeat that if you can't identify who they are?

It is tragic how life has changed and the extent we go through in our day to day lives to protect ourselves. We give more attention to the water we drink than who lives in this country that hate us and is actively working to kill us. We have to begin by identifying dangers and do something to change the situation that cultivates it.

Are you including homegrown white Christian terrorists?
Ya. All three of them. Bitch!

47ed4e4b730eb6a9904e86a67e79eda0.jpg

a04d7911f9832559f62836b7a713206f.jpg

Trump's lies and misinformation will eventually sink him!

Like last night in NH????????
Clinton lost in every demographic except women over 65.

Forum List

Back