🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

Where Trump comes from: naming illuminati icon in trumperminator role
"Trump's popularity rising after calling for murder for simply being family and Clinton's victories, although 98% can't stand her:
manufactured by the same illuminazi writer of the rest of the script, including the name Trump.
Actor playing billionaire named after Tramp, Trumpet (Last) and Truman (Show).
Blog
Simulated Reality, the world as we know it: Where Trump comes from: naming illuminati icon in trumperminator role

Waterloo basic facts is all you need to get the "Truman show":
Reminder of Last Prophet's words from Jun 2005, on the 190th anniversary of Waterloo:

Battle of Waterloo sets three illuminati milestones: last two still stand
1789: illuminati use the cover of the French Revolution to first introduce a weapon for mass sacrifices, the guillotine.
25 years later, at Waterloo, illuminati set another milestone in mass human sacrifices and beyond.

Battle of Waterloo 1815: first two milestones, two sides of the same coin, set the same day:
Never before:
1. - were as many people and as much young blood sacrificed under the cover of a fake war.
Sunday, 18 June 1815: at the end of the day, "more than 26,000 French were killed or wounded and another 9,000 captured at Waterloo; allied casualties totaled 22,000. ".
2. - did the illuminati go to such lengths to divert from a previous defeat, more precisely Napoleon's army defeat two years earlier in Russia.

At the end of the day in the History of End Times: what happened to the two first Waterloo milestones
Both continued to stand high above until the illuminati shot the first bullet of End Times, June 28, 1914, at Sarajevo
The first milestone was immediately after surpassed, accordingly to the original illuminati end times script.
The same script had the second milestone unchallenged for "the next 1000 years".
The script was secured 1917, as the October revolution in Russia came to the scripted end.
But the script had to be modified in 1924. This caused the second milestone to be approached in 1944 and 1945, Yet it was indeed never surpassed.

First milestone immediately surpassed again and again, in World War I
The first milestone was not only rapidly surpassed but also many times, both in the numbers of sacrificed lives as well as of episodes. Keyword: battle of Verdun.

October revolution in Russia: implications for first two Waterloo milestones
With agent Lenin as leader of the Soviet Union illuminati had finally, for the first time ever, control of all of Europe and the United States.
What this implied for the two first Waterloo milestones:
1. from then on and until the end of the "war to end all wars", all battles on european soil would be of the same type as Waterloo.
2. the second Waterloo milestone would never again be even approached, not to mention surpassed.
Context note, see "World War III: original script" for details:
World War I went exactly as scripted, and the script included the two previously mentioned implications for the Waterloo milestones.
In other words, all this was already scripted before the illuminati murdered archduke Franz Ferdinand at Sarajevo, June 1914:
- October Revolution in Russia, Versailles treaty to interrupt the World War and stage "Germany's defeat",
- the show terminated by having the illuminazi Messiah proclaim global slavery after WW2, a fake war that would start around 1930 and would be over within two years.

Second milestone unsurpassed, yet against the script and the odds, approached in World War II
Against all odds, the second milestone was indeed approached years later. First major episode on european soil: D-Day 1944.
The climax: the US and UK bombings of civilians and of churches in Germany, early 1945 (Keyword: Dresden).
Yet none of these "Truman show" type of reenactements, staged as Hitler's last Luftwaffe commander was about to become US president Truman, did indeed surpass Waterloo's coreography.

Third Waterloo milestone: same coin as the other two, and that beyond the battle
Now let's put the two previous milestones, set on the same day, on the same side of the coiin.
Now we can press the third milestone on the other side: not only does it relate to Waterloo but it also has the same roots as the two first milestones on the other side of the coin: a fake war.
Same as the first Waterloo milestone, the third one also fulfills an illuminati's religion commandment and same as the second one, it still stands.
This one is not about offering human blood to satan but rather to have human cattle robotically repeat "black is white".
The third milestone emerged only years later and reflects how convincingly the illuminati staged Waterloo.
In other words, how high the illuminati set the two first milestones: "Waterloo added a phrase to the vernacular: "Waterloo" has come to mean decisive and complete defeat."

Waterloo's fourth milestone, the only official one, isn't real
The only milestine in History books, is in fact is part of the "Truman show", not of real History.
Waterloo meant the end of the Napoleonic Wars: this is a fact.
Yet "The Allied victory over Napoleon Bonaparte" setting the milestome "the end to French domination of Europe, the end of France's legacy of greatness (never regained)" is false.
The milestone had already been set 25 years earlier.
Since then the illuminati TOTALLY control France, except while Charles De Gaulle was president.

Back to the guillotine to get why the fourth milestone is a fake
I don't mean what's coming now, global genocide also in malls, and also by the guillotine, fulfilling illuminati's religion commandment for parallel scripts.
I mean the first line of the article: it's also the key to get why the fourth Waterloo milestone was in fact already set months after the 1789 french revolution.
The "Napoleonic Wars" was an illuminati script part of the mission of illuminati agent Napoleon, whose ultimate role was suicide bomber.
The same role as "Lenin", Roosevelt and Churchill in the orginal script for World War II and fake Putin now.

French Revolution 1789: Slaughtering mobs part of the same show as the mobs used in the Waterloo re-enactments in the Truman show
In the world as the human cattle knows it, Waterloo stands for the "Biggest ever battle re-enactment", staged June 14, 2015.
In the real Truman show however, the Waterloo re-enactments are much bigger and impressive.
Participants include:
- french and german soldiers dying in the Verdun trenches (as explained by the first Waterloo milestone)
- civilians bombed in Feb 1945 in Dresden (as explained by the second Waterloo milestone)
- allied US and UK soldiers dying on D-Day (as explained by both the first and second Waterloo milestones).
ALL
Illuminati Milestones: Waterloo battle unsurpassed 2 out of 3 sides of same fake war coin
You are mentally ill.
Permanent Ignore
You may be right.

I second that ("Ignore" status).

Oh, I've see them in Islamaphobia web sites, staged ISIS videos, and radical christian web sites all seeking a worldwide jihad, nation against, nation and neighbor against neighbor. Keep it up and the Armageddon or jihad you seek may be just around the corner.
Not maybe. It's BEEN here for at least 15 years. You know nothing ? And there 's no such thing as Islamaphobia. That is a word that information-deprived liberals use, who know nothing about what's going on.
deadhorse.gif

So you think there has been a radical change in immigrant demographics in US over last 9 years. That's ridiculous. I offer you a sound unbiased study that directly contradicts your claims and you offer insults and bullshit. Education in itself is not and has not been a criteria for immigration. And for your information the vetting process is security screening, not educational screening.

The facts are we getting far better educated immigrants today than ever before. The number of student visa's issued to college students from almost all countries have significant increased over the last 10 years and student visa issued to students in middle eastern countries have dramatically increased.

All BAD things. More population to consume scarce resources. More traffic on the roads. More pollution. More crime. More crowding. Less college seats available to Americans. Less jobs for Americans. More dark-skinned people to increase anti-white discrimination in affirmative action programs. More wife-beating. More rape. More pedophilia. More murder. More slavery. More animal cruelty on Eid Al Adha. More Muslim crime. Less American well-being. Now please go turn yourself in to a mental institution. Thank You.
geez.gif

Anyone suggesting the immigration of Muslims into the US, should be committed to a mental institution.

So you think there has been a radical change in immigrant demographics in US over last 9 years. That's ridiculous. I offer you a sound unbiased study that directly contradicts your claims and you offer insults and bullshit. Education in itself is not and has not been a criteria for immigration. And for your information the vetting process is security screening, not educational screening.

The facts are we getting far better educated immigrants today than ever before. The number of student visa's issued to college students from almost all countries have significant increased over the last 10 years and student visa issued to students in middle eastern countries have dramatically increased.

All BAD things. More population to consume scarce resources. More traffic on the roads. More pollution. More crime. More crowding. Less college seats available to Americans. Less jobs for Americans. More dark-skinned people to increase anti-white discrimination in affirmative action programs. More wife-beating. More rape. More pedophilia. More murder. More slavery. More animal cruelty on Eid Al Adha. More Muslim crime. Less American well-being. Now please go turn yourself in to a mental institution. Thank You.
geez.gif

That is how the American Indian felt.

geez.gif
More Bull Shit

Not hardly. We got them out of the tents and into real buildings. Indoor plumbing, heat, AC, automobiles, electric guitars.............without us, they were doing as well as the grizzlies and coyotes.

geez.gif
What happened to you to make you so miserable in your old age. Angry old man, sad.

geez.gif

So fucking what!!!!!!!
What does that have to do with NOW!

You frigin isolationist kill me. The mantra of the GOP should be. "We are here and we got it. If you don't, too bad." Then you walk around with your Bibles.

And that attitude goes with everything, health care, jobs, homes, possessions.. You carry around a Bible, but evidently skip the verse that says to "love your enemy."

The repub Bible must say "carpet bomb your enemy." At least Ted Cruz's does.

Right. We're supposed import rape, murder, child and woman abuse to show how tolerant we are.
What, our good ole home-grown criminals and psycho's can't inflict enough suffering and pain that we should get them foreign aid?

Right. We're supposed import rape, murder, child and woman abuse to show how tolerant we are.
What, our good ole home-grown criminals and psycho's can't inflict enough suffering and pain that we should get them foreign aid?
Has anyone here or in the public eye asked to bring these type of criminals into the country? I think your existing laws would not allow them in. Or maybe you are insinuating that all Muslims are these criminals. You wouldn't be doing that because that would make you a bigot. There must be something else you are not sharing because you're not a bigot, right. You do know the meaning of the word.

You frigin isolationist kill me. The mantra of the GOP should be. "We are here and we got it. If you don't, too bad." Then you walk around with your Bibles.

And that attitude goes with everything, health care, jobs, homes, possessions.. You carry around a Bible, but evidently skip the verse that says to "love your enemy."

god himself ordered his chosen people to destroy and enslave their enemies. Of course, this was way, way before jesus.

I'm not a christian.
I believe in being a good team player. My team is team America. We Americans should fight for Americans first. That means sealing the border and limiting the number of low wage workers immigrating to America. Religion doesn't enter the picture. And hell if napalm will work keeping them out, I'm for it. They want a life like mine they can fix their own damn country and duplicate our achievements.

Has anyone here or in the public eye asked to bring these type of criminals into the country? I think your existing laws would not allow them in. Or maybe you are insinuating that all Muslims are these criminals. You wouldn't be doing that because that would make you a bigot. There must be something else you are not sharing because you're not a bigot, right. You do know the meaning of the word.
Muslim ain't a race so being against Muslims would be like being against Christians and has nothing to do with whether you are a bigot or not.

god himself ordered his chosen people to destroy and enslave their enemies. Of course, this was way, way before jesus.
Right then Jesus came and said turn the other cheek.

Muslims need a Jesus moment before they should be allowed into America.

I'm not a christian.
I believe in being a good team player. My team is team America. We Americans should fight for Americans first. That means sealing the border and limiting the number of low wage workers immigrating to America. Religion doesn't enter the picture. And hell if napalm will work keeping them out, I'm for it. They want a life like mine they can fix their own damn country and duplicate our achievements.

You could be Phrump's Secretary of Defense! Of course he will never win the WH, but if he did, he and you could break every international rule of war that exists. Glad we don't need to worry about a Phrump presidency.....

What happened to you to make you so miserable in your old age. Angry old man, sad.
Some anger (which there should be).. Mostly disgust with those who aren't angry and alarmed, as they should be.
What happened ? Do your homework, and then you'll know.

images
images
upload_2016-4-7_20-27-56.jpeg
upload_2016-4-7_20-29-8.jpeg
images
upload_2016-4-7_20-31-32.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-7_20-29-28.jpeg
    upload_2016-4-7_20-29-28.jpeg
    4 KB · Views: 42
You could be Phrump's Secretary of Defense! Of course he will never win the WH, but if he did, he and you could break every international rule of war that exists. Glad we don't need to worry about a Phrump presidency.....
If you were as concerned about NATIONAL (the USA), as you are about "international", you'd be more concerned with international enemies of the US, instead of worrying about Trump protecting you from all that "international" anti-American crap.

Forum List

Back