donald trump caught in a lie

You are trying to claim that he somehow violated tax laws to pay zero those years, I merely asked which laws. If you comply with the tax code and end up with a zero tax due, what exactly is wrong with that?

SIMPLE ANSWER........If you're claiming that you should be president because you're "the greatest businessman that ever existed"........THEN, you CANNOT claim that you paid ZERO taxes because your losses were higher than your gains.

If there's a grown up in your basement, ask him/her to explain it to you.

Actually, Redfish, you dolt, Obama contracted "those 'illegal' wars" , so string your silly ass, rhetorically, up.

Yes, he continued the wars, albeit in much reduced fashion, but Bush always is the one by far the most responsible.

He belongs in The Hague.

and you belong in a mental institution for the chronically insane. Do you really think the Hague has any international authority to do anything to the leader of any country?

the fantasy of the league of nations and the UN lives on in the feeble minds of liberals.
Several former leaders are sitting in the dungeons at The Hague. Bush belongs there.

Oh, now they have "dungeons" in the Hague? Really? got any pics?

did you miss your meds this morning, did the nurse bypass your room?
Actually, Redfish, you dolt, Obama contracted "those 'illegal' wars" , so string your silly ass, rhetorically, up.

Yes, he continued the wars, albeit in much reduced fashion, but Bush always is the one by far the most responsible.

He belongs in The Hague.

and you belong in a mental institution for the chronically insane. Do you really think the Hague has any international authority to do anything to the leader of any country?

the fantasy of the league of nations and the UN lives on in the feeble minds of liberals.
Several former leaders are sitting in the dungeons at The Hague. Bush belongs there.

Oh, now they have "dungeons" in the Hague? Really? got any pics?

did you miss your meds this morning, did the nurse bypass your room?
The Dutch maintain a section of a prison for persons both awaiting trial and sentenced at the Hague. The Serbian guy was the last national leader sentenced and incarcerated.

Redfish, you lie goes to where every misfit lie goes to die.

Trump simply can't get 40% of the vote.

Then why are you so upset over the FACT that his ratings are going up and Hillary's are going down?

This race is far from over and the more people see of the hildebeast and her lies the less they like her.

I understand that you libs are scared shitless that Trump will expose your hypocrisy, but you better get ready because its happening.

Weren't you one of the right wing morons who stated above that GWB had every right to invade and occupy Iraq because the UN backed him?

You are upset that HRC's are going up and Trump's down.

To suggest the untruth as you did is immoral and unAmerican.

You are trying to claim that he somehow violated tax laws to pay zero those years, I merely asked which laws. If you comply with the tax code and end up with a zero tax due, what exactly is wrong with that?

SIMPLE ANSWER........If you're claiming that you should be president because you're "the greatest businessman that ever existed"........THEN, you CANNOT claim that you paid ZERO taxes because your losses were higher than your gains.

If there's a grown up in your basement, ask him/her to explain it to you.

Bullshit. I ask you once more---for the last time-----if you comply with all of the tax laws and regulations and statutes and come up with no tax due, what exactly is wrong with that?

Your problem is not with Trump, its with the tax code that was written mostly by the dems who have controlled congress for most of the last 80 years.

Redfish, like Correll, has no answer for the following.

Seven in 10 Women Have Unfavorable Opinion of Trump - Gallup
www.gallup.com/poll/190403/seven-women-unfavorable-opinion-trump.aspx
Gallup
Apr 1, 2016 - Donald Trump has the worst image with U.S. women of the remaining ... Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews ...

Donald Trump's rock-bottom ratings with women - POLITICO
www.politico.com/story/.../donald-trump-women-unfavorable-ratings-221433
Politico
Mar 31, 2016 - Just how bad are Donald Trump's problems with women? Bad enough that roughly seven out of 10 women voters in recent polls say they have ...
Public Policy Polling: Hillary Clinton
www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/hillary-clinton/Public Policy Polling
3 days ago - PPP's new national poll finds that Republicans have quickly unified around ... Clinton leadsTrump 78-9 among Democrats in the full field at this point, while ..... Trump is by far the most broadlypopular candidate among GOP voters in ... (48/31) but is more surprisingly also slightly ahead withwomen (37/34).
You visited this page.
Do Women Really Prefer Trump Over Hillary? An Answer in 1 Chart ...
fortune.com/2016/04/27/trump-hillary-women/
Apr 27, 2016 - News; Popular; Videos; Fortune 500 .... Fact-checking Trump's claim that “women don't like Hillary.” ... two days after the New Hampshire primary, Clinton lead the Morning Consult poll by just one percentage point (42% vs.
Polls: Trump Clobbered by Hillary Among Women, Nonwhites - Townhall
townhall.com/.../polls-trump-gets-clobbered-by-hillary-among-swing-g...Townhall.com
Mar 18, 2016 - A new Reuters poll shows that fully 50 percent of American women hold a "very unfavorable" view of Trump, up ten points since the fall. The survey predicts that Clinton would beatTrump among women by 14 .... Most Popular.
HUFFPOLLSTER: Republican Women Really Don't Like Trump
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../republican-women-dont-like-trump...The Huffington Post
Mar 25, 2016 - Janie Velencia Associate Polling Editor, The Huffington Post ... Trump's favorability withwomen overall is a dismal 21 percent positive/ 70 (!) ..... what's best for our country in the long run, notpopularity contests, hair color, etc.
Poll numbers: What do women voters think of Donald Trump ...
www.cnn.com/2016/03/31/politics/donald-trump-women-poll-numbers/CNN
Mar 31, 2016 - Donald Trump's standing in the polls appears to be worsening among women, according to a CNN analysis of recent poll data.
Donald Trump spurned by half of U.S. women: poll - Washington Times
www.washingtontimes.com/.../donald-trump-spurned-half-us-...The Washington Times
Mar 17, 2016 - Donald Trump boasts that he does "very well" with women at the ballot box, and ... Mr.Trump has insisted that he is popular with female voters.
Donald Trump wrong that Hillary Clinton 'doesn't do very well with ...
www.politifact.com/...trump/donald-trump-wrong-hillary-clinton-doesn...PolitiFact.com
May 2, 2016 - "She's playing the woman card," Trump told host Chris Cuomo. ... I was way, way up withwomen far above anybody else in the exit polls of the recent election." .... Fact check: Trump onpopularity with women, Clinton on coal.

you better check that stat. I think you will find that it really says that there are 15 million who have insurance today that did not have it in 2010, that is not a net increase. It does not factor in the ones who lost insurance that had it before ACA.

Yeah.......I'll take your data that you got from your backside over the CBO's.

Redfish has no answer for

upload_2016-5-21_13-54-25.png

Redfish, like Correll, has no answer for the following.

Seven in 10 Women Have Unfavorable Opinion of Trump - Gallup
www.gallup.com/poll/190403/seven-women-unfavorable-opinion-trump.aspx
Gallup
Apr 1, 2016 - Donald Trump has the worst image with U.S. women of the remaining ... Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews ...

Donald Trump's rock-bottom ratings with women - POLITICO
www.politico.com/story/.../donald-trump-women-unfavorable-ratings-221433
Politico
Mar 31, 2016 - Just how bad are Donald Trump's problems with women? Bad enough that roughly seven out of 10 women voters in recent polls say they have ...
Public Policy Polling: Hillary Clinton
www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/hillary-clinton/Public Policy Polling
3 days ago - PPP's new national poll finds that Republicans have quickly unified around ... Clinton leadsTrump 78-9 among Democrats in the full field at this point, while ..... Trump is by far the most broadlypopular candidate among GOP voters in ... (48/31) but is more surprisingly also slightly ahead withwomen (37/34).
You visited this page.
Do Women Really Prefer Trump Over Hillary? An Answer in 1 Chart ...
fortune.com/2016/04/27/trump-hillary-women/
Apr 27, 2016 - News; Popular; Videos; Fortune 500 .... Fact-checking Trump's claim that “women don't like Hillary.” ... two days after the New Hampshire primary, Clinton lead the Morning Consult poll by just one percentage point (42% vs.
Polls: Trump Clobbered by Hillary Among Women, Nonwhites - Townhall
townhall.com/.../polls-trump-gets-clobbered-by-hillary-among-swing-g...Townhall.com
Mar 18, 2016 - A new Reuters poll shows that fully 50 percent of American women hold a "very unfavorable" view of Trump, up ten points since the fall. The survey predicts that Clinton would beatTrump among women by 14 .... Most Popular.
HUFFPOLLSTER: Republican Women Really Don't Like Trump
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../republican-women-dont-like-trump...The Huffington Post
Mar 25, 2016 - Janie Velencia Associate Polling Editor, The Huffington Post ... Trump's favorability withwomen overall is a dismal 21 percent positive/ 70 (!) ..... what's best for our country in the long run, notpopularity contests, hair color, etc.
Poll numbers: What do women voters think of Donald Trump ...
www.cnn.com/2016/03/31/politics/donald-trump-women-poll-numbers/CNN
Mar 31, 2016 - Donald Trump's standing in the polls appears to be worsening among women, according to a CNN analysis of recent poll data.
Donald Trump spurned by half of U.S. women: poll - Washington Times
www.washingtontimes.com/.../donald-trump-spurned-half-us-...The Washington Times
Mar 17, 2016 - Donald Trump boasts that he does "very well" with women at the ballot box, and ... Mr.Trump has insisted that he is popular with female voters.
Donald Trump wrong that Hillary Clinton 'doesn't do very well with ...
www.politifact.com/...trump/donald-trump-wrong-hillary-clinton-doesn...PolitiFact.com
May 2, 2016 - "She's playing the woman card," Trump told host Chris Cuomo. ... I was way, way up withwomen far above anybody else in the exit polls of the recent election." .... Fact check: Trump onpopularity with women, Clinton on coal.

old data, you missed this one

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/18/fox-news-poll-trump-tops-clinton-both-seen-as-deeply-flawed-candidates.html

He belongs in The Hague.

Oh, now they have "dungeons" in the Hague? Really? got any pics? did you miss your meds this morning, did the nurse bypass your room?
So you lie that former leaders are in The Hague lockups, what you call dungeons?

dungeons was your word, not mine.. still waiting for the pics and proof.

Bullshit. I ask you once more---for the last time-----if you comply with all of the tax laws and regulations and statutes and come up with no tax due, what exactly is wrong with that?

Your problem is not with Trump, its with the tax code that was written mostly by the dems who have controlled congress for most of the last 80 years.

I guess you could NOt find that grown up to explain what I wrote.......Besides, if your best "defense" is that democrats in congress are ALSO crooks, I won't argue.......IF you nclude Trump in that cadre of crooked bastards.l

New data, the last two weeks and one this week.

The Fox poll is deeply flawed, as has been repeatedly pointed out. It relies on land lines and online surveys.

Too bad, so bad.

The Fox poll is deeply flawed, as has been repeatedly pointed out.

Too bad, so bad.

Ok sure, I get it. Any poll that does not show queen Hillary winning is flawed. You are so full of shit. I am not going to waste any more time with you or your sock rightwinger.

Here, I will help you.

The Fox poll is deeply flawed, as has been repeatedly pointed out. It relies on land lines and online surveys.

Too bad, so bad.

I guess you could NOt find that grown up to explain what I wrote.......Besides, if your best "defense" is that democrats in congress are ALSO crooks, I won't argue.......IF you nclude Trump in that cadfre of crooked bastards.l

I do agree that most politicians are crooked bastards. It become a question of degree, with the Clintons leading the pack as most crooked.

but I would like you to tell me what is wrong with paying no taxes if you file in complete accordance with every element of the US tax code.

Your candidate, Redfish, is chump meat.

You have bad polls. You have millennials, women, blacks, and Hispanics who hate him.

You have Gary Johnson who carve deeply into Trump's votes.

Forum List

Back