Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Be President

It's interesting, from your avatar, that you're still obsessed with Hillary, over a YEAR after she lost and left public life.
That is a very odd thing to find interesting...I wonder then, how do you feel about those who still "obsess" over Nixon close to half a century later?
Obsessing over Nixon? That would be a weird person, in my view.

I think Nixon was a very good president in some respects. In others, he was abysmal. As a person, he was lacking.

It's interesting, from your avatar, that you're still obsessed with Hillary, over a YEAR after she lost and left public life.
That is a very odd thing to find interesting...I wonder then, how do you feel about those who still "obsess" over Nixon close to half a century later?
Obsessing over Nixon? That would be a weird person, in my view.

I think Nixon was a very good president in some respects. In others, he was abysmal. As a person, he was lacking.
Hi Synth,the Lady in your avie comes on the TV each night....I just don't listen to her at all...I am mesmorized by her Sad face....when she does smile......I am elated and think she is not bad looking...is it just me looking from downunder or do others feel the same,Gee I wish she would JUST SMILE......steve

America didn't want Hillary to be President.
BUT MORE AMERICANS VOTED FOR HER,so how you work that out Fukc knows.....DUH
Todd is proud of his stupidity.

I wouldn't call someone stupid when you use the Popular vote to claim Hillary should be President when you know the Electoral College elects the President!

So Trump won more States and the Electoral College.

Now the question should be is how many Sanders voters either stayed home and did not vote or voted for Jill Stein?

Many of you on the left scream about Russia but the Truth is Jill Stein hurt Hillary in swing States like Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

So as you sit there telling everyone about how Hillary won the popular vote, well the fact still remains she lost the Electoral College vote and Jill Stein was more of the problem than Russia and it matter not if Trump wanted to be President or not because he is President and nothing will change that!

Told you so.

upload_2018-11-29_14-28-21.png

Then why did Trump "conclude" with the Russians to win?
It may well be the RNC did the colluding behind Tramp's back. Tramp may not have wanted to win, but the RNC sure did, and they bet the supreme court on the win.

Except that all the baseless allegations of collusion are aimed at Trump himself or members of his team.

Forum List

Back