🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Donald Trump Doesn't Know What the GI Bill Is (or Anything Else)"

"Donald Trump Doesn't Know What the GI Bill Is (or Anything Else)" - Donald Trump Doesn't Know What the GI Bill Is (or Anything Else)

Our troops deserve the gi bill as they risked their lives for this country. Donald better study harder!

Troops prefer Trump over Clinton by a two to one margin.

Ouch that will leave a mark lol. Nobody gives a shit if Trump is informed on the GI bill, Trump has clearly stated he is going to take care of our troops, any OP to the contrary is dishonest spin.

Donald blurts out a lot of nothing :

DONALD TRUMP: I don’t want to hurt our vets. We treat illegal immigrants better than our vets. I’m going to help the vets. I’m going to only help them. — unlike Hillary Clinton who thinks the vets are getting too much? They’re not. I’ve traveled, seen so many vets I know so many vets now and have a lot of friends. I have developed great friendships among the vets.

We treat illegals better than vets ! ? What the fuck is he babbling about ? He talks about "helping vets" but has zero details .

"Donald Trump Doesn't Know What the GI Bill Is (or Anything Else)" - Donald Trump Doesn't Know What the GI Bill Is (or Anything Else)

Our troops deserve the gi bill as they risked their lives for this country. Donald better study harder!

Ouch that will leave a mark lol. Nobody gives a shit if Trump is informed on the GI bill, Trump has clearly stated he is going to take care of our troops, any OP to the contrary is dishonest spin.
I believe he is going to take care of them all right. Like Bush took care of Bin Laden. Remember, Bush let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him.
Donald never gave a shit about our troops. And he never will.

I believe he is going to take care of them all right. Like Bush took care of Bin Laden. Remember, Bush let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him.
Donald never gave a shit about our troops. And he never will.

Do you ever have anything intelligent to say?

Forum List

Back