Donald Trump Fan Arrested For Alleged Terror Plot Against Muslims

I wouldnt call this terrorism.
I'd call it defending America or maybe payback.

:lol:

Nothing says "defending America" like blowing up American citizens.

Jesus Christ, you guys are really starting to lose the plot.

Do you see any right wingers in here defending this guy? No? Then shut the fuck up.

Personally I think this man is wrong. I can't see how he thought such a plan would result in any sort of success, all it would do is make the problem worse and thus create added chaos and carnage.

There are people with psychological illnesses of ALL political persuasions and races....I add the latter, as the OP bizarrely felt the need to say the man is white, as if that's even important.

The problem is our government allowing in potential terrorist and our open borders.
I blame them for causing the problem in the first place.
It's only natural to want to protect your country and lively hood from foreign invaders.

Exactly, NO borders of any nation should ever be open, they should be closed at all times 24/7, with extensive border security, not only on patrol, but also checking and double-checking every person wanting to enter through border control. It's absolute lunacy to advocate and allow an open border policy.

Of course it's natural to want to protect your nation and it's citizens, that's not only normal, but being responsible also.
maxresdefault.jpg

I wouldnt call this terrorism.
I'd call it defending America or maybe payback.

So what does muslims blowing up Americans mean?

It means that the US should quit meddling in Middle East affairs.

It's too late now, Pandora's Box has already been opened.

The whole West should have stopped meddling in the Middle East decades ago.

Throwing good money after bad is not a good plan.
I know, the federal government does every minute of everyday...

So importing your enemy makes America great?

Not being a reactionary fascist state is what makes America great.

Code for importing terrorist....

Actually, I fully support deporting terrorists and terrorist supporters.

Like yourself.

How do we find every terrorist supporter in order to deport them? We can't, it's an impossible task.

This therefore is not only a fundamental problem, it potentially puts everyone in danger.

Life is danger. I prefer freedom to a false sense of security.

Who was it who said, there's no freedom without security? I think it might have been Benjamin Franklin. They were correct.

So importing your enemy makes America great?

Like yourself.

How do we find every terrorist supporter in order to deport them? We can't, it's an impossible task.

This therefore is not only a fundamental problem, it potentially puts everyone in danger.

What a load of horse shit.
You like danger? Go hangout in the ghetto with a white pointy hood on.

Do you see any right wingers in here defending this guy? No? Then shut the fuck up.

Personally I think this man is wrong. I can't see how he thought such a plan would result in any sort of success, all it would do is make the problem worse and thus create added chaos and carnage.

There are people with psychological illnesses of ALL political persuasions and races....I add the latter, as the OP bizarrely felt the need to say the man is white, as if that's even important.

The problem is our government allowing in potential terrorist and our open borders.
It's only natural to want to protect your country and lively hood from foreign invaders.

Exactly, NO borders of any nation should ever be open, they should be closed at all times 24/7, with extensive border security, not only on patrol, but also checking and double-checking every person wanting to enter through border control. It's absolute lunacy to advocate and allow an open border policy.

Of course it's natural to want to protect your nation and it's citizens, that's not only normal, but being responsible also.
maxresdefault.jpg

Sorry, what is this a picture of? Don't tell me it's "border patrol" if it is, well it's completely pathetic.

Do the blacks who kill cops reflect on Hillary?

Didn't I just say that the supporter does not reflect upon the candidate? :slap:
You did say that it reflects in other supporters though.

I would call that false as well unless there is something that connects this with a large number of supporters. You might as well say that those cop killers were Obama supporters and therefore reflect on other Obama supporters.

What reflects badly on Trump is the rhetoric that Trump constantly spouts about Muslims weather or he has some crazy supporters.

What "rhetoric?" All he has said is that we should call a temporary halt to Muslim immigration. He hasn't made a single derogatory remark about Muslims.

Like yourself.

Who was it who said, there's no freedom without security? I think it might have been Benjamin Franklin. They were correct.

No, I think you've got the quote wrong. Staggeringly wrong, actually.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

maxresdefault.jpg

Sorry, what is this a picture of? Don't tell me it's "border patrol" if it is, well it's completely pathetic.

Joint Security Area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like yourself.

No, I think you've got the quote wrong. Staggeringly wrong, actually.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Oh heck :eusa_doh:

Well, it's my quote then:

"There's no freedom without security"

:smoke:

maxresdefault.jpg

It's absurd, they could easily be overwhelmed....as has happened in Europa, just imagine 20,000 in a few hours turning up, they'd be through.

Didn't I just say that the supporter does not reflect upon the candidate? :slap:

I would call that false as well unless there is something that connects this with a large number of supporters. You might as well say that those cop killers were Obama supporters and therefore reflect on other Obama supporters.

What reflects badly on Trump is the rhetoric that Trump constantly spouts about Muslims weather or he has some crazy supporters.

What "rhetoric?" All he has said is that we should call a temporary halt to Muslim immigration. He hasn't made a single derogatory remark about Muslims.

This is the crucial point the MSM missed and thus the Leftists, is it any wonder, considering they all became instantly hysterical when Trump made his comments.

maxresdefault.jpg

It's absurd, they could easily be overwhelmed....as has happened in Europa, just imagine 20,000 in a few hours turning up, they'd be through.

Feel free to forward your complaints and theories to the Army of the Republic of Korea, I'm sure they'd take your informed opinion very seriously.

Violating the Armistice is in neither side's best interest. That's how politics works.

Actually I didn't. I just employed a clever play on words for comedic effect, to allow people to extrapolate that meaning, or not, based on the context they chose to perceive. :D

Correction the Huffingglue Post made to the article: "- In a statement, the Richmond Police Department described the item removed from Celli's house as "a possible homemade explosive device." The RPD said that authorities "detonated the device which was later found to be inert."

Possible is the key to an investigation that turned up little and the over-zealous police needed book him on something!

Correction the Huffingglue Post made to the article: "- In a statement, the Richmond Police Department described the item removed from Celli's house as "a possible homemade explosive device." The RPD said that authorities "detonated the device which was later found to be inert."

Possible is the key to an investigation that turned up little and the over-zealous police needed book him on something!

Are you saying he was too dumb to build a real bomb?

Trump is the result of a very dangerous movement. As Lucy Hamilton put it, if Muslims aren't completely banned from the country, then people will turn Nazi and act on it.

Just like all liberals you are dishonest! He said the vetting system is broke, he proposed a temporary ban on Muslims until they can fix the vetting. He is right and wrong. The vetting system is a joke. We can't tell one from the other. He is wrong on a temporary ban. It must be a permanent and we should deport every last camel fucker!

Trump is the result of a very dangerous movement. As Lucy Hamilton put it, if Muslims aren't completely banned from the country, then people will turn Nazi and act on it.

Just like all liberals you are dishonest! He said the vetting system is broke, he proposed a temporary ban on Muslims until they can fix the vetting. He is right and wrong. The vetting system is a joke. We can't tell one from the other. He is wrong on a temporary ban. It must be a permanent and we should deport every last camel fucker!

Deport every last camel fucker? What about racist white trash like you?

So do the psychopaths who are saying Trump should be assassinated, do they reflect on ALL Leftists?
How was what I said not clear? Clearly it would not as I said it dies not reflect on all Trump supporters. Did you even read my comment?

Really? Trump has made one single statement while running for president? Who would have thought.

Celebrating in the streets? Close down Mosques? Things Trump clearly has not commented on, right?

Really? Trump has made one single statement while running for president? Who would have thought.

Celebrating in the streets? Close down Mosques? Things Trump clearly has not commented on, right?

Don't forget "shut down the internet".

Forum List

Back