Donald Trump Fan Arrested For Alleged Terror Plot Against Muslims

We all know that the idea of the Muslim terrorist is a myth propagated by Hollywood. There are no such thing as Muslim terrorist. Zero Muslim terrorism in the world. The terrorist attacks made against the World Trade Center were done by...wait...black people. Is it ok to blame black people for everything again? It just seemed ok for a while but then the media used its mind control on me and made me think that the World Trade Center came down because of Muslims. That wasn't true because it was done by bush. He planted those bombs on a controlled explosion so he could invade the Middle East. I wouldn't be surprised if the Jews were behind this. The Jews are behind every capitalist plot on the entire world. The Jews control everything!!! Lucky I have my tin foil hat on.

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

The problem is our government allowing in potential terrorist and our open borders.
I blame them for causing the problem in the first place.
It's only natural to want to protect your country and lively hood from foreign invaders.

Exactly, NO borders of any nation should ever be open, they should be closed at all times 24/7, with extensive border security, not only on patrol, but also checking and double-checking every person wanting to enter through border control. It's absolute lunacy to advocate and allow an open border policy.

Of course it's natural to want to protect your nation and it's citizens, that's not only normal, but being responsible also.
maxresdefault.jpg

Sorry, what is this a picture of? Don't tell me it's "border patrol" if it is, well it's completely pathetic.

Joint Security Area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's absurd, they could easily be overwhelmed....as has happened in Europa, just imagine 20,000 in a few hours turning up, they'd be through.
No matter how absurd it is or is not I was just giving you a solid example of a country with :
"They should be closed at all times 24/7, with extensive border security, not only on patrol, but also checking and double-checking every person wanting to enter through border control. It's absolute lunacy to advocate and allow an open border policy."

Not-just-fail-but-epic-fail.jpg

12317701_563672130446489_441815708_n.jpg

...liberals Watergate for digging desperately to find dirt to connect Trump with any sorry excuse for logical fallacy. Liberals hit rock bottom, just pathetic, this is bad as connecting a strap on to a woman, makes no point.

Do the blacks who kill cops reflect on Hillary?

Didn't I just say that the supporter does not reflect upon the candidate? :slap:
You did say that it reflects in other supporters though.

I would call that false as well unless there is something that connects this with a large number of supporters. You might as well say that those cop killers were Obama supporters and therefore reflect on other Obama supporters.

What reflects badly on Trump is the rhetoric that Trump constantly spouts about Muslims weather or he has some crazy supporters.

What "rhetoric?" All he has said is that we should call a temporary halt to Muslim immigration. He hasn't made a single derogatory remark about Muslims.
Really? Trump has made one single statement while running for president? Who would have thought.

Celebrating in the streets? Close down Mosques? Things Trump clearly has not commented on, right?

Don't forget "shut down the internet".
Oh yes. Another golden statement.

Should add 'kill their families' as well. That is likely the worst one.

Didn't I just say that the supporter does not reflect upon the candidate? :slap:

I would call that false as well unless there is something that connects this with a large number of supporters. You might as well say that those cop killers were Obama supporters and therefore reflect on other Obama supporters.

What reflects badly on Trump is the rhetoric that Trump constantly spouts about Muslims weather or he has some crazy supporters.

What "rhetoric?" All he has said is that we should call a temporary halt to Muslim immigration. He hasn't made a single derogatory remark about Muslims.
Really? Trump has made one single statement while running for president? Who would have thought.

Celebrating in the streets? Close down Mosques? Things Trump clearly has not commented on, right?

Don't forget "shut down the internet".

How is that derogatory to Muslims?

Apparently you are illiterate. That isn't what I said.

Actually I didn't. I just employed a clever play on words for comedic effect, to allow people to extrapolate that meaning, or not, based on the context they chose to perceive. :D

Wrong, that's exactly what you said.

Who do you think you're fooling?

I'd ask you to go back and read my actual words and see the two different contexts that could be present. But I suspect that's a higher grade level exercise than you ever completed.

...liberals Watergate for digging desperately to find dirt to connect Trump with any sorry excuse for logical fallacy. Liberals hit rock bottom, just pathetic, this is bad as connecting a strap on to a woman, makes no point.

:uhh:

Is this a mad libs?

Actually I didn't. I just employed a clever play on words for comedic effect, to allow people to extrapolate that meaning, or not, based on the context they chose to perceive. :D

I'd ask you to go back and read my actual words and see the two different contexts that could be present. But I suspect that's a higher grade level exercise than you ever completed.

Whenever libs start talking about "context," it means they are lying.

Whenever libs start talking about "context," it means they are lying.

Good for them.

Forum List

Back