🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Gets Womansplained On Planned Parenthood

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
"We have to take care of people."

When presidential hopeful and self-proclaimed cherisher of women, Donald Trump called in to"The View" on Sept. 10, he had much to say about women's issues.

After clarifying some of his views on the Iran deal and immigration policy, Trump went on to discuss his popularity with Republican women voters.

"I wanna say that I cherish women," Trump said when asked to share his message to all women. "And I will protect women and I will take care of women and I have great respect for women."

Trump also spoke about his commitment to women's healthcare, which prompted host Joy Behar to ask about his views on Planned Parenthood.

"I am against abortion... and that is a tremendous amount of the work they do," he said in regards to whether or not he is against defunding Planned Parenthood.

After that comment, the ladies of "The View" just had to set him straight.

Whoopi Goldberg recommended that Trump "get a little more informed in what's going on in women's issues," and Behar explained the truth about Planned Parenthood to Trump.

"Planned Parenthood does abortions for 3 percent of the people who come to them," she said. "The rest is women's health. And that percent is not federally funded, so nobody's tax money is being used for abortions. And yet if you defund Planned Parenthood, millions of women will not get healthcare. I think, since you've shown to have such a big heart for the Syrians, you might wanna extend that to women in this country."

Trump didn't get a chance to respond as the segment ended, but the hosts promise that the conversation will continue when he appears on "The View" in person sometime soon.

Donald Trump Gets Womansplained On Planned Parenthood

Will this stop any of the rabid right-wing lies about Planned Parenthood? I doubt it...

I applaud The View for setting Adolf Trump straight. However, I doubt it will stop his lies about Planned Parenthood.

Any guy that watches the View needs to turn in his Man Card. ..... :cool:

man-card.jpg

You know he has acknowledged that there are a lot of good things PP does for women right? People are getting things all twisted. He wants to defund them if they continue to do abortions BUT he did in fact acknowledge they do a lot of other things for women that are good.

You know he has acknowledged that there are a lot of good things PP does for women right? People are getting things all twisted. He wants to defund them if they continue to do abortions BUT he did in fact acknowledge they do a lot of other things for women that are good.

Do you think Planned Parenthood should be hounded out of business (defunded) for performing legal abortions (3%) even though no federal funds are used?

Hey libs if you are cool with Planned Parenthood *cough* harvesting baby parts rock with that. Run with that as your platform.

We sell baby parts and gave Iran the nuke. YAY!

Trump has some set of culyones appearing on the view with those harpies. I wonder if Hillary will take any questions from Fox?

They should be put out of business regardless if federal funds are used, baby murdering should be illegal and in a moral society it would be

Do you think Planned Parenthood should be hounded out of business (defunded) for performing legal abortions (3%) even though no federal funds are used?

Prove no federal funding is used for abortions and the business of selling baby parts and there won't be an issue.

Simple.

Prove no federal funding is used for abortions and the business of selling baby parts and there won't be an issue.

Simple.

You pitiful dumbass. You can bet Planned Parenthood is audited out their ass by NaziCons and their satanic cohorts.

Did any of the View members bring up the sales of baby body parts for science?

Would you rather just incinerate them and deprive science of their use?

You burn them already to fuel homes. It's an either or I suppose. What is disturbing is when the PP can develop a technique to harvest a baby intact for research. This gets more than cloudy. Or murky. Or in my mind fucking evil as hell.

Forum List

Back