🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Gets Womansplained On Planned Parenthood

You know he has acknowledged that there are a lot of good things PP does for women right? People are getting things all twisted. He wants to defund them if they continue to do abortions BUT he did in fact acknowledge they do a lot of other things for women that are good.

Do you think Planned Parenthood should be hounded out of business (defunded) for performing legal abortions (3%) even though no federal funds are used?

Prove no federal funding is used for abortions and the business of selling baby parts and there won't be an issue.

Simple.

You pitiful dumbass. You can bet Planned Parenthood is audited out their ass by NaziCons and their satanic cohorts.

Pro life is now satanic.

:lmao:

I think before I go out to the garden I'm going to watch the best scene ever between good and evil Hollywood style. Crossroads. Guitar duel to die for. Mmmm. Mmmmm. Well then there's the Night of the Hunter too.

Some how for the life of me I just can't put pro life into my personal satanic file.

You really are a piece of work Lakhota.

You know he has acknowledged that there are a lot of good things PP does for women right? People are getting things all twisted. He wants to defund them if they continue to do abortions BUT he did in fact acknowledge they do a lot of other things for women that are good.

Do you think Planned Parenthood should be hounded out of business (defunded) for performing legal abortions (3%) even though no federal funds are used?
No I do not. Whether if its 3% or 30% I don't think they should be defunded

That would hurt a lot of women who depend on Planned Parenthood just because you're anti-choice. As the OP states - 97% of what Planned Parenthood does has nothing to do with abortions. I think your thinking is very unfair to women.

Hey libs if you are cool with Planned Parenthood *cough* harvesting baby parts rock with that. Run with that as your platform.

We sell baby parts and gave Iran the nuke. YAY!

You seem fine with running with a complete lie, that has been investigated & found to be ungrounded.

LIES... it's the Republican Way.

Hey libs if you are cool with Planned Parenthood *cough* harvesting baby parts rock with that. Run with that as your platform.

We sell baby parts and gave Iran the nuke. YAY!

You seem fine with running with a complete lie, that has been investigated & found to be ungrounded.

LIES... it's the Republican Way.

Yes, lies are all they have. They have no shame - even though many of them profess to be Christian. To them - the end justifies the means.

Prove no federal funding is used for abortions and the business of selling baby parts and there won't be an issue.

Simple.

Google HYDE AMENDEMENT. No fed dollars have been used for abortion since the 70's & only recently strict allowances are granted for rape, incest & only physician recommended risk to the mother.

All states that have had independent investigations into PP, have come up with zero evidence pertaining to the selling of fetal tissue.
FLA
MA
NJ
Indiana, to name a few. & the Feds are also investigating & will turn up nothing as well.

Simple.

Did any of the View members bring up the sales of baby body parts for science?

Would you rather just incinerate them and deprive science of their use?

You burn them already to fuel homes. It's an either or I suppose. What is disturbing is when the PP can develop a technique to harvest a baby intact for research. This gets more than cloudy. Or murky. Or in my mind fucking evil as hell.

Ask Ben Carson. he's done exactly that.

Simple.

You pitiful dumbass. You can bet Planned Parenthood is audited out their ass by NaziCons and their satanic cohorts.

Pro life is now satanic.

:lmao:

I think before I go out to the garden I'm going to watch the best scene ever between good and evil Hollywood style. Crossroads. Guitar duel to die for. Mmmm. Mmmmm. Well then there's the Night of the Hunter too.

Some how for the life of me I just can't put pro life into my personal satanic file.

You really are a piece of work Lakhota.

Pro life is different than pro birth.

There's a thread about food stamps & not one Republican pro birther wants to supplement those who are poor with food stamps... because welfare is an evil concept forcing those 'compassionate Conservatives' to pay for welfare queens so they can feed their kids once they are born. That's NOT 'pro life'.

george-carlin-abortion.jpg

Donald Trump hates women! That's a fact. However, GOP women eat it up and he just keeps rising in the polls. Serious question: Do Republican women take voting orders from their husbands?

That would hurt a lot of women who depend on Planned Parenthood just because you're anti-choice. As the OP states - 97% of what Planned Parenthood does has nothing to do with abortions. I think your thinking is very unfair to women.
Did you not read what I wrote :) Where do you get I'm pro life/anti-choice?

Did you not read what I wrote :) Where do you get I'm pro life/anti-choice?

I sincerely apologize! My mistake! I misread what you wrote. My mind apparently ignored the "de" in defunded. Shame on me...

Forum List

Back