Donald Trump had THREE Chances to Nominate a Minority to the Supreme Court

Historically the supreme court judges have always been chosen for the colour of their skin and nature of their genitals. Why do you want to change that ?
democrats, led by Joe Biden. block first black female justice.

Either ignorant of the facts or you just will say anything to make your "brilliant" point.

Which is if? Do some research next time unless you are allergic to doing thirty seconds of looking online.
Go **** yourself, dimwit.

Last edited:
I was doing a little thinking while listening to Dark Side of the Moon earlier - and it got me wondering. Donald Trump got THREE SCOTUS nominations - THREE chances to make history and put a minority on the SCOTUS. How come President Trump didn't take the opportunity to make history with a nomination?

Associate Justice Barret was the first confirmed Justice who went to Rhodes College in Memphis, and Notre Dame.
That's Historical ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I was doing a little thinking while listening to Dark Side of the Moon earlier - and it got me wondering. Donald Trump got THREE SCOTUS nominations - THREE chances to make history and put a minority on the SCOTUS. How come President Trump didn't take the opportunity to make history with a nomination?
Trump wanted a SCOTUS candidate that he felt was going to be a "strict" Constitutionalist, an individual who interpreted the Constitution literally and applied that interpretation to cases brought before the court.

To be fair
Being a white mae is the surest way to get on. The stats dont lie.
Same with the UK. And the UK has had about five hundred years longer for their
highest court to correct their biases.

Let me know when the UK puts a man of color in the highest seat in the land.

Okay. We chose a real loser but at least we made that effort.

To be fair

Same with the UK. And the UK has had about five hundred years longer for their
highest court to correct their biases.

Let me know when the UK puts a man of color in the highest seat in the land.

Okay. We chose a real loser but at least we made that effort.
Whan e get someoe of Obamas calibre he will be a shoe in. But you are right it is poor.

NB Our supreme court is a relatively recent thing and not a political institution.

Forum List

Back