Donald Trump had THREE Chances to Nominate a Minority to the Supreme Court

I was doing a little thinking while listening to Dark Side of the Moon earlier - and it got me wondering. Donald Trump got THREE SCOTUS nominations - THREE chances to make history and put a minority on the SCOTUS. How come President Trump didn't take the opportunity to make history with a nomination?
Justice Thomas is already on the court!

Do you realize the entire liberal wing of the court will all be female?

I was doing a little thinking while listening to Dark Side of the Moon earlier - and it got me wondering. Donald Trump got THREE SCOTUS nominations - THREE chances to make history and put a minority on the SCOTUS. How come President Trump didn't take the opportunity to make history with a nomination?

How many well qualified black conservative judges are out there?

Ive been pondering on this.
It strikes me as dumb politics for the GOp to oppose this appointment when it was a fight that they couldnt win. why

So you equate being black with a mental illness. That explains a lot.
She was only confirmed by 3 votes. Why do you think they couldn't win?

There are several “minorities” on the court already, African-American, women, Hispanic, and Jews & Catholics.

A white Protestant at this point would be a “minority”.

Ive been pondering on this.
It strikes me as dumb politics for the GOp to oppose this appointment when it was a fight that they couldnt win. why

So you equate being black with a mental illness. That explains a lot.
No. .. I am not equating the two. NOT AT ALL. Quite the opposite in fact.

But? If you are too mentally deficient to see what I was getting at? Please, continue playing your dumb ass identity politics.

In FACT? Maybe you're just the retard we need on the court, eh. . . wot wot? :dunno:

Nominations to SCOTUS should absolutely NEVER consider skin color.

Jo

How can you say she's going to be a great Justice when she was a flawed judge in lower courts?
They have a different opinion of what "great" means.

To leftists judges that means always voting in lockstep no matter if that vote is affirming something that is
illegal or not.
Kind of like how Ketangi Jackson Brown is seen as a great choice for the Supremes whether she knows what a woman is or not. Whether she will give a shot in the arm to pedophiles or not.
Whether she is liable to give lighter sentences to people she favors or not.
Disgraceful clowns think that the color of the skin and type of genitals one has trumps every
other qualification and consideration. That's inssane.

Last edited:
That fact that there is no Link is proof that I am not a sexual deviant.
You, on the other hand, want to train 2 year olds to be sexually aware of themselves and the entire population of the Earth.
That makes you a sexual deviant.
show me

Why were you listening to an Anglo Saxon British band? That isn't a minority band WTF is wrong you?

His USSC choices were about one thing: Covering his ass.

That's always his top priority, whether it works or not.

They have a different opinion of what "great" means.

To leftists judges that means always voting in lockstep no matter if that vote is affirming something that is
illegal or not.
Kind of like how Ketangi Jackson Brown is seen as a great choice for the Supremes whether she knows what a woman is or not. Whether she will give a shot in the arm to pedophiles or not.
Whether she is liable to give lighter sentences to people she favors or not.
Disgraceful clowns think that the color of the skin and type of genitals one has trumps every
other qualification and consideration. That's inssane.
Historically the supreme court judges have always been chosen for the colour of their skin and nature of their genitals. Why do you want to change that ?

Forum List

Back