Donald Trump had THREE Chances to Nominate a Minority to the Supreme Court

😂 , most qualified? Really? If that’s what you call qualified then maybe you had better pick up a Webster’s and read the definition.

I was doing a little thinking while listening to Dark Side of the Moon earlier - and it got me wondering. Donald Trump got THREE SCOTUS nominations - THREE chances to make history and put a minority on the SCOTUS. How come President Trump didn't take the opportunity to make history with a nomination?

Because when you hire someone you hire the person you think is right for the job, not the right skin color.

Atleast that's what people do who aren't racist or discriminatory.

We have had black supreme court judges that are black and are women.

Trump was looking to stack the court with Conservatives

Minorities would not go along with that
And Biden will stack them with liberals. So what is your point? I understand people like yourself HATE black conservatives because they disrupt your narrative TS.

Equality, what does that mean..receiving without earning it? Come on, how about qualified! As a country, have we not overcome this obsession with equality at any expense? Only when the color of a persons skin, ethnicity, sex, or religious affiliation are replaced by the measure of a persons character and accomplishments can we realize our true potential as a country.

It's quite sad that this historical moment is so badly fouled that millions of Americans simply can not celebrate it. And many others are disgusted by it. Any pride that we may have had (as a nation) by such an advancement in racial equality has been dampened. Partly because of Biden idiotically promising a Black female...and partly because the "woman" seems to be so politically correct that she can't say a woman is "A female adult person"....Another major flop by Biden's handlers.

I was doing a little thinking while listening to Dark Side of the Moon earlier - and it got me wondering. Donald Trump got THREE SCOTUS nominations - THREE chances to make history and put a minority on the SCOTUS. How come President Trump didn't take the opportunity to make history with a nomination?
Why does he have to? To meet some bullshit quota? Fuck that.

When Kennedy and Biden shut down Bork civility was thrown out, we are now witnessing the long term implications of their actions. Then came Justice Thomas and disclosure of how low the process had declined.
Slander and perjury became the new weapons of the extreme left with adopted moto “whatever it takes”. Simply disgraceful. The Pubs retained the high ground and focused on substance while the Dimbo’s groveled in the gutter. Today the Dims have evolved into the era of presumed equality over qualification, character, and substance. So pathetic.

Remember what Clarence Thomas did to Anita Hill when she was nominated to his office?
Of course he did by Prog propaganda. Progs have had many opportunities to nominate "moderate" justices. Garland is a commie stooge as we see now. To the gulags with the non progs he says.

Because he couldnt find a conservative black woman with a legal degree.

Actually that is pretty much it. In every election, blacks vote in the 90% plus range Democrat. Judges like Thomas are hard to come by in the Republican party. Trump was not about to pick a leftist judge just to say he wasn't a bias President.

You mean like Dementia did when he choose Whorris? We all seen how that turned out. She embarrasses the country every time she opens her mouth. I know the joker needed a job after the Batman series ended, but not as Vice President of our country.

images.jpeg

Forum List

Back