Donald Trump "I Am Willing to Go to Jail If That's What It Takes For Our Country To Win and Become A DEMOCRACY Again"

It is usually wise, unless the client has pertinent testimony and the self-discipline not to run off at the mouth. He may indeed have information, but has a total lack of control, so on the stand would be his own worsrt enemy. He is simply not up to stand and deliver in a legal setting.
That point went right over your head, moron.

donny literally said he 'could walk down 5th ave & shoot someone, & not lose any voters '.

he knew he had you the day he went down the escalter.

sucker.

How many years behind are you 7?

He said that the media said that.

He hadn't even been spectacular at that point yet.

Sounds like you're just lying and spewing all of your bullshit again to me.
“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”

What does the constitution say about fraudulent elections?

Wouldn't it be neat if Hunter said he was willing to go to jail for his tax evasion charges.....speaking of the crack addict, his gun charge was dismissed. Gee Daddy gets his documents case dismissed and Hunter gets his gun charge dismissed. Interesting.......:oops:

Wouldn't it be neat if Hunter said he was willing to go to jail for his tax evasion charges.....speaking of the crack addict, his gun charge was dismissed. Gee Daddy gets his documents case dismissed and Hunter gets his gun charge dismissed. Interesting.......:oops:

Yes but that isn't going to happen.

It says prove it court.

Which failed spectacularly.

So get over the cult lie.

They did prove it it's just that nobody listened.

What does the constitution say about fraudulent elections?
It says nothing about suspending the constitution if there was one. There wasn’t one anyway. Imagine if I said in 2016 that the constitution needs to be suspended to make sure Hillary is made president. How do you think I would react to that?

Too bad Hunter isn't as willing. You can expect the usual response from the left from the Soros Media Matters coup and it isn't worth arguing.

It says nothing about suspending the constitution if there was one. There wasn’t one anyway. Imagine if I said in 2016 that the constitution needs to be suspended to make sure Hillary is made president. How do you think I would react to that?

Trump never said anything about suspending the constitution.

How? Has anything he said been a lie? All he's trying to do is expose the left and prove his innocence.
And he's been lying, 24/7.....trying to convince you of that.... The question at this point is, when has he ever, not lied....when has he ever been an honest man?

He's NEVER EVER been known as an honest person....not even the decades and decades before political whims.

Forum List

Back