Donald Trump "I Am Willing to Go to Jail If That's What It Takes For Our Country To Win and Become A DEMOCRACY Again"

The court simply doesn't want any terrified, intimidated or dead jurors, witnesses, lawyers or court personnel, so rabble rousing before the trial is out. We already say on Jan 6 what can happen if he rouses the cult.

Hand-picked racist black jurors will be safer around any Courtroom than EVER will be back home in the ghetto. yes, its' a setup.//

We are laughing.

You won't be after next year.

raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg

Even that is debatable. He can't pardon himself, contrary to his belief that he is above the Law and can do that.. . it'll be brought to court, and if we are a Nation of Laws, not men, as our founders said, then the supreme court WILL have to deny a self pardon.
With the banana republikan party in charge are we still a nation of laws?

It's a real question.

I really don't think that he'll go to jail though. However, most other presidential candidates probably would have dropped out by now, but not Trump. That shows how dedicated he is to wanting to turn this country back around. DeSantis is just alright and Ramaswamy is too much of a peacemaker and we don't want peace with the democrats, we want to take back what they have stolen from us. That's why I'm sticking with Trump in the primaries because I don't see as much strength and dedication as I have seen from him.

May his wish come true, Bigly!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back