Donald Trump "I Am Willing to Go to Jail If That's What It Takes For Our Country To Win and Become A DEMOCRACY Again"

A siting President can pardon anybody, including himself, for any Federal crime except Treason. Period.

This is the problem with you people, you get your information from ideologues instead of from people with IQ's.

A President's power to pardon is absolute. Jimmy Carter pardoned 40,000 fucking scumbag draft dodgers and it was challenged. SCOTUS has ruled that the President's power to pardon is absolute
A pardon is issued or granted, to SOMEONE ELSE.

NO WHERE in the Constitution does it give the president the power to pardon himself.... It makes no mention that a president can gift a pardon, to himself.

Hours after a federal judge imposed a narrow gag order on Donald Trump, the disgraced former president made two campaign speeches in Adel and Clive, Iowa. It was during his appearance in Clive that Donald Trump promised the MAGA audience that “what they don’t understand is that I am willing to go to jail if that’s what it takes for our country to win and become a democracy again.”

Good for you donny. We're going to help you with your quest to defend democracy with a lengthy sentence.

Well they were right about him getting arrested and getting his mugshot, but it sort of backfired on them.

That's basically everybody's goal at this point hence the gag order. Which is extremely unconstitutional btw.
No, No. The trump lawyer do not want him on the stand as he is prone to running off at the mouth, to the point of ruining his own case. That is why they prefer depositions with time to make prepared answers, to avoid self incrimination. As for the limited ban, it is limited to statements against or inciting people against jurors, lawyers or court people involved in the trial, not a total gag order.

No, No. The trump lawyer do not want him on the stand as he is prone to running off at the mouth, to the point of ruining his own case. That is why they prefer depositions with time to make prepared answers, to avoid self incrimination. As for the limited ban, it is limited to statements against or inciting people against jurors, lawyers or court people involved in the trial, not a total gag order.
She said he can say anything he wants about the jury pool . You are an uninformed dumbass.

I won't accept anything less from Trump than self-immolation.

The Special Counsel lies whenever he speaks. And why would a lawyer defending Trump go to jail? You do not see anything wrong with that? Those lawyers are doing their jobs. They are being harassed for doing their fucking jobs? That is total bullshit and a fair, intelligent, and objective person would not stand for it.

But you are not one of those people. By a long shot.
As long as they conduct themselves properly in front of the judge, his lawyers will be fine.
Try not to run around with your hair on fire near flammables.

Hours after a federal judge imposed a narrow gag order on Donald Trump, the disgraced former president made two campaign speeches in Adel and Clive, Iowa. It was during his appearance in Clive that Donald Trump promised the MAGA audience that “what they don’t understand is that I am willing to go to jail if that’s what it takes for our country to win and become a democracy again.”

Good for you donny. We're going to help you with your quest to defend democracy with a lengthy sentence.
As much as I'd love to see him frogmarched into a cell, it won't resolve anything. It will just make it worse.

All lawyers keep their clients off the stand if they are able, you fucking douchebag.
It is usually wise, unless the client has pertinent testimony and the self-discipline not to run off at the mouth. He may indeed have information, but has a total lack of control, so on the stand would be his own worsrt enemy. He is simply not up to stand and deliver in a legal setting.

Yeah, that wasn’t my post.

I know sorry that was my oops. I just didn't feel like going through the whole entire thread again so I just thought that I'll just say that it was an uh oh and it should be easily understood. :)

No, No. The trump lawyer do not want him on the stand as he is prone to running off at the mouth, to the point of ruining his own case.

How? Has anything he said been a lie? All he's trying to do is expose the left and prove his innocence.

It is usually wise, unless the client has pertinent testimony and the self-discipline not to run off at the mouth. He may indeed have information, but has a total lack of control, so on the stand would be his own worsrt enemy. He is simply not up to stand and deliver in a legal setting.

Legally he should not be censored.

Contesting an election is not treason. Stealing one is. Traitor.
You got that right.

Trump asked Georgia secretary of state to 'find' 11.7k ...​

1697568267867.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › administration › 532...

Jan 3, 2021 — President Trump directly asked Georgia's top elections officials to overturn his defeat to President-elect Joe Biden in the state during a ...

Trump and 18 allies charged in Georgia election meddling​

1697568462509.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › trump-georgia-election-i...

Aug 15, 2023 — Donald Trump and 18 allies have been indicted in Georgia over efforts to overturn his 2020 election loss in the state.

Michigan fake elector described planning with Trump ...​

1697568595774.png
CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › 2023/09/07 › politics › kfile-mes...

Sep 7, 2023 — One of the fake electors put forward by Republicans in Michigan said in December 2020 that the plan to use a slate of fake electors to help ...

You got that right.

Trump asked Georgia secretary of state to 'find' 11.7k ...

View attachment 844354
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › administration › 532...
Jan 3, 2021 — President Trump directly asked Georgia's top elections officials to overturn his defeat to President-elect Joe Biden in the state during a ...

Trump and 18 allies charged in Georgia election meddling

View attachment 844356
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › trump-georgia-election-i...
Aug 15, 2023 — Donald Trump and 18 allies have been indicted in Georgia over efforts to overturn his 2020 election loss in the state.

Michigan fake elector described planning with Trump ...

View attachment 844357
CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › 2023/09/07 › politics › kfile-mes...
Sep 7, 2023 — One of the fake electors put forward by Republicans in Michigan said in December 2020 that the plan to use a slate of fake electors to help ...
All bullshit. That is all you believe because you are anti-American and just plain stupid. Keep posting and continuing proving it.

I know sorry that was my oops. I just didn't feel like going through the whole entire thread again so I just thought that I'll just say that it was an uh oh and it should be easily understood. :)

How? Has anything he said been a lie? All he's trying to do is expose the left and prove his innocence.
Really?
I hope Trump testifies, to expose the cabal and lizard people.
PLEASE be on TV, it's must see.

Really?
I hope Trump testifies, to expose the cabal and lizard people.
PLEASE be on TV, it's must see.

Lizard people? WTF, this isn't the Super Mario Brothers (the 1993 version) this is real life.

Forum List

Back