Donald Trump "I Am Willing to Go to Jail If That's What It Takes For Our Country To Win and Become A DEMOCRACY Again"

I know sorry that was my oops. I just didn't feel like going through the whole entire thread again so I just thought that I'll just say that it was an uh oh and it should be easily understood. :)

How? Has anything he said been a lie? All he's trying to do is expose the left and prove his innocence.
Oh, oh, of course. Well, you are a known trump supporter. If you think he should testify under oath on the stand, you should certainly speak out on it, a probably write to the Trump defense team recommending it on you confidence in his ability to speak.

I assure you we would all enjoy very much watch it live, if possible.

Oh, oh, of course. Well, you are a known trump supporter. If you think he should testify under oath on the stand, you should certainly speak out on it,

Isn't that a constitutional right?

Lizard people? WTF, this isn't the Super Mario Brothers (the 1993 version) this is real life.
Q-NUTS seem to think so = Trump cult.

1697569485131.png

Inside QAnon's craziest conspiracies from Pizzagate, lizard ...​

1697569603142.png
The US Sun
https://www.the-sun.com › news › inside-qanons-craziest...

Sep 15, 2021 — Inside QAnon's craziest conspiracies from Pizzagate, lizard people to thinking Biden is a robot and Dems drink blood ... THE conspiracy theory ...

Legally he should not be censored.
The court simply doesn't want any terrified, intimidated or dead jurors, witnesses, lawyers or court personnel, so rabble rousing before the trial is out. We already say on Jan 6 what can happen if he rouses the cult.

Q-NUTS seem to think so = Trump cult.

View attachment 844361

Inside QAnon's craziest conspiracies from Pizzagate, lizard ...

View attachment 844364
The US Sun
https://www.the-sun.com › news › inside-qanons-craziest...
Sep 15, 2021 — Inside QAnon's craziest conspiracies from Pizzagate, lizard people to thinking Biden is a robot and Dems drink blood ... THE conspiracy theory ...

I never heard of lizard people before. Biden isn't a robot though, he's a puppet.

The court simply doesn't want any terrified, intimidated or dead jurors, witnesses, lawyers or court personnel, so rabble rousing before the trial is out. We already say on Jan 6 what can happen if he rouses the cult.

Huh?

Go for it. I would love to see him testify and be cross-examined in front of a jury.

You say that like he has something to lose.

I really don't think that he'll go to jail though. However, most other presidential candidates probably would have dropped out by now, but not Trump. That shows how dedicated he is to wanting to turn this country back around. DeSantis is just alright and Ramaswamy is too much of a peacemaker and we don't want peace with the democrats, we want to take back what they have stolen from us. That's why I'm sticking with Trump in the primaries because I don't see as much strength and dedication as I have seen from him.

Lol that fragile, weak, insecure little bitch would not a spend 15 minutes in jail for ANYONE. How are you people so easily duped by this moronic orangutan?

I never heard of lizard people before.
Sure......

Like QAnon's Capitol rioters, the Nashville bomber's lizard ...

1697570055335.png

NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › think › opinion › qanon-s...

Jan 12, 2021 — Icke would have you believe that a race of reptilian ... As many as 12 million Americans believed in this lizard people conspiracy in a 2013 ...

The Lizard People Murders | Alternate Reality​

1697570147469.png
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com › watch

Feb 24, 2023 — Conspiracy theories take many forms but belief in reptilian conspiracy theories—that the world is controlled by extraterrestrial lizards—has ...

Biden isn't a robot though, he's a puppet.
SURE...............

Huh?

You say that like he has something to lose.

Lol that fragile, weak, insecure little bitch would not a spend 15 minutes in jail for ANYONE.

Go ahead and believe that but Trump will protect the US Constitution until his last breath here on this planet.

Pathetic, whiny whataboutism in your own thread? Bad form.

Yet you guys do that all the time with bringing up Trump in a non-Trump thread. I rarely ever bring Biden up in a Trump thread, I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy and you even further proved my point.

A pardon is issued or granted, to SOMEONE ELSE.

NO WHERE in the Constitution does it give the president the power to pardon himself.... It makes no mention that a president can gift a pardon, to himself.
Does it restrict him from doing so, or just grant him the power of pardoning?

So you're basically saying you are gullible because others are.

Whataboutism about whataboutism!

matryoshka-russian-doll.gif

No you idiot. I'm saying that how can you say that we're stupid for following the greatest president in The United States Of America (and probably all of the history of its existence) when you and your cult follow the worst president in the whole entire world.

Forum List

Back