Donald Trump "I Am Willing to Go to Jail If That's What It Takes For Our Country To Win and Become A DEMOCRACY Again"

What is going on now? You are projecting. This country has never been this fucked up and it is not Trump's fault.

That is a fact you assholes refuse to deal with.
Teabagger "facts" are BS.
THAT'S why people ignore them.
The country is this fucked up because of Trump and his cult.

There still exists in this here Country the unalienable right of
Free Speech.Also the Right to Practice whatever belief or Faith
we as Citizens choose.
Those are precious rights guranteed our Constitution.
Todays Left does not view that as a shining light on some hill.
Trump may be a somewhat mild-mannered bully of sorts.
But usually when pushed around by other than upright,
patriots.
Free speech, like all other rights in the BoR, is not unlimited. No one can make statements to inflame passions and even violence against federal court personel. It's actually a FELONY.

Explaining the presidential self-pardon debate

View attachment 844325
The National Constitution Center
https://constitutioncenter.org › blog › explaining-the-p...
Jun 4, 2018 — “Under the fundamental rule that no one may be a judge in his own case, the President cannot pardon himself,” said Mary C. Lawton, Acting ...
Who is she again? A nobody. Less than a nobody. An academic and a dimocrap that matters to no one. That she served in the Nixon admin means squat.

And what is this rule about not judging oneself? Where is it written? Where is it codified? Where is it legislated and signed by the President into fucking law? In the brain of low-life academics with no real-life experience in anything?

When the President issues a pardon he may or may not be passing judgement. He might just be exercising presidential authority for the betterment of the Country at large.

That is a bullshit phrase dug up from ancient Rome. We don't follow Roman law. Not one bit. Not even a little bit. Not even in English Common Law.

The only reason we use Latin is because it's a dead language.

Colleges and Universities have become a detriment to society. They give degrees to too many stupid people and have idiots for perfessers.

Read the Constitution. The president's power to pardon is absolute, except for treason.

Biden better hope I'm right. He'll need it before OMB does.

Of course not, but the man lies when he runs off at the mouth. Why do you think the goal of every lawyer he's even had as been to keep him off the stand. Plus it might keep them from going to jail with him.
All lawyers keep their clients off the stand if they are able, you fucking douchebag.

That only confirms that you are an idiot. Do not bother replying you are not qualified to even have an opinion.
Poor teabagger.
I don't need opinions, I have facts.
WHAT has been the teabagger "mantra" for 43 years?
Whining about the debt BUT that is only when a democrat has been in office.
Have teabaggers reduced the debt?
Have teabaggers reduce the deficit?

Trump's most enduring legacy could be the historic rise in ...​

1697565707198.png
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2021/01/14 › trum...

Jan 14, 2021 — It rose almost $7.8 trillion during his time in the White House — approaching World War II levels, relative to the size of the economy.

Poor teabagger.
I don't need opinions, I have facts.
WHAT has been the teabagger "mantra" for 43 years?
Whining about the debt BUT that is only when a democrat has been in office.
Have teabaggers reduced the debt?
Have teabaggers reduce the deficit?

Trump's most enduring legacy could be the historic rise in ...

View attachment 844327
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2021/01/14 › trum...
Jan 14, 2021 — It rose almost $7.8 trillion during his time in the White House — approaching World War II levels, relative to the size of the economy.
What facts asshole? The WP does not print facts, they print opinion and propaganda.

Who is she again? A nobody. Less than a nobody. An academic and a dimocrap that matters to no one. That she served in the Nixon admin means squat.

And what is this rule about not judging oneself? Where is it written? Where is it codified? Where is it legislated and signed by the President into fucking law? In the brain of low-life academics with no real-life experience in anything?

When the President issues a pardon he may or may not be passing judgement. He might just be exercising presidential authority for the betterment of the Country at large.

That is a bullshit phrase dug up from ancient Rome. We don't follow Roman law. Not one bit. Not even a little bit. Not even in English Common Law.

The only reason we use Latin is because it's a dead language.

Colleges and Universities have become a detriment to society. They give degrees to too many stupid people and have idiots for perfessers.

Read the Constitution. The president's power to pardon is absolute, except for treason.
Being a treasonist, Trump can't pardon himself.
Biden better hope I'm right. He'll need it before OMB do

No, you substituted an unrelated cult shart. Nor did you argue why it was incorrect.

Doesn't feel so good when your words are twisted around does it? Now you know why Trump gets so pissed off.

OTOH, I wish they would try to lock him up. Then we could be done with the dims once and for all.

How so? You don't actually want Trump locked up now do you?

Trump is wrong, we are not, nor ever have been, a democracy.

True, but I think he meant it as not a dictatorship.

u want this country and free people destroyed. Just admit it.

I do believe that Lastamender actually said this but I accidentally deleted stuff too fast and goofed. Anyways, the mind of every Trump hater.

All lawyers keep their clients off the stand if they are able, you fucking douchebag.

You mean if they can possibly drop the case right since everybody has the freedom of speech.

I really don't think that he'll go to jail though. However, most other presidential candidates probably would have dropped out by now, but not Trump. That shows how dedicated he is to wanting to turn this country back around. DeSantis is just alright and Ramaswamy is too much of a peacemaker and we don't want peace with the democrats, we want to take back what they have stolen from us. That's why I'm sticking with Trump in the primaries because I don't see as much strength and dedication as I have seen from him.

What a maroon.

Forum List

Back