Donald Trump "I Am Willing to Go to Jail If That's What It Takes For Our Country To Win and Become A DEMOCRACY Again"

The dims don't have the balls to lock up OMB (orangemanbad). No way, no how.

This whole thing is just a continuation of the Russia hoax and the 2 phony impeachments.

OTOH, I wish they would try to lock him up. Then we could be done with the dims once and for all.

Revenge is going to be so, so sweet.

You people have no idea how bad you're going to lose in '24.

The dims don't have the balls to lock up OMB (orangemanbad). No way, no how.

This whole thing is just a continuation of the Russia hoax and the 2 phony impeachments.

OTOH, I wish they would try to lock him up. Then we could be done with the dims once and for all.

Revenge is going to be so, so sweet.

You people have no idea how bad you're going to lose in '24.
Alex Jones is making a prediction.That there might not be
an Election in 2024.There will be a Major war instead.
That is not an impossibility.

Donald Trump "I Am Willing to Go to Jail If That's What It Takes For Our Country To Win and Become A DEMOCRACY Again"​

Trump is wrong, we are not, nor ever have been, a democracy.

There is no precedent for it short of the made-up attempt
to cite possible " Violence could ensue " if Trump starts
flapping his yapper too often in mocking attempts to
complain about how he's been treated.
Are you absolutely sure a judge has never locked up a defendant for comments that could be taken as potential threats against court personnel and jurors?

Are you absolutely sure a judge has never locked up a defendant for comments that could be taken as potential threats against court personnel and jurors?
Not one that was a former president and currently the front-runner for a major party's nomination to run for president.

Whatever happens, if a conviction is forth-coming (which I doubt given the lack of balls ever-present in dims) But if there is a conviction, it will go to SCOTUS and they will strike it down so hard, it will bounce when it hits the ground.

And the Judges involved may well, almost certainly, be sitting as Traffic Court Judges. Permanently. Because no major case they sit on will ever be safe from a call of prejudice.

Like a Cop that gets convicted of perjury (which they ALL commit but are seldom convicted of) can ever do actual Law Enforcement again. Ever. They always get sent to to the Rubber Gun Division in the file room. No arrest they would ever make as an LEO would stand up to a decent Lawyer

Geez Louize ... There are as many Movies about Corrupt Judges
and procedures as memory serves.
A good example would be - Inherit the Wind - { 1960 }
And then there's the Routously Hillarous :
- Nothing But Trouble - { 1991 }
Where in Valkenvania Judge Valkenheiser holds court.

Not one that was a former president and currently the front-runner for a major party's nomination to run for president.

Whatever happens, if a conviction is forth-coming (which I doubt given the lack of balls ever-present in dims) But if there is a conviction, it will go to SCOTUS and they will strike it down so hard, it will bounce when it hits the ground.

And the Judges involved may well, almost certainly, be sitting as Traffic Court Judges. Permanently. Because no major case they sit on will ever be safe from a call of prejudice.

Like a Cop that gets convicted of perjury (which they ALL commit but are seldom convicted of) can ever do actual Law Enforcement again. Ever. They always get sent to to the Rubber Gun Division in the file room. No arrest they would ever make as an LEO would stand up to a decent Lawyer
The partial gag order does not prohibit Trump from giving speeches or even claiming the charges are political. What he CANNOT DO is make any statement about court personnel or jurors. AND NO DEFENDANT GETS TO DO THAT.

MAGAt and their masturbation fantasies...
I doubt the Judge just orders him locked up. But if he continues posting potentially dangerous misinformation about court personnel, she'll fine him, and possibly put him on house arrest for a short time .... with larger fines to follow.

But let's face it. Trump wants to be punished by a black woman because its good for him with Maga. (-:

Forum List

Back