Donald Trump "I Am Willing to Go to Jail If That's What It Takes For Our Country To Win and Become A DEMOCRACY Again"

1697516634001.png

Like Nike says: Just Do It

He is also figuring you people have never been right about him yet. He will do his best to keep that record alive.

Well they were right about him getting arrested and getting his mugshot, but it sort of backfired on them.

Why do you think the goal of every lawyer he's even had as been to keep him off the stand.

That's basically everybody's goal at this point hence the gag order. Which is extremely unconstitutional btw.

I really don't think that he'll go to jail though. However, most other presidential candidates probably would have dropped out by now, but not Trump. That shows how dedicated he is to wanting to turn this country back around. DeSantis is just alright and Ramaswamy is too much of a peacemaker and we don't want peace with the democrats, we want to take back what they have stolen from us. That's why I'm sticking with Trump in the primaries because I don't see as much strength and dedication as I have seen from him.

Nobody can actually be gullible enough to believe this.

Nobody can actually be gullible enough to believe this.

That's what I said. I'm nowhere near gullible enough to think that he's going to jail. He's basically saying if that's what it takes for him continuing the fight to make things right again then he'll do it.

That's what I said. I'm nowhere near gullible enough to think that he's going to jail. He's basically saying if that's what it takes for him continuing the fight to make things right again then he'll do it.
Trump would never voluntarily go to jail. He would fight it all the way to the supreme court in hopes the three judges he put on the bench would save him.

Trump would never voluntarily go to jail. He would fight it all the way to the supreme court in hopes the three judges he put on the bench would save him.
What makes you think the Supreme Court would even take such a case? They generally do not take such cases. Else every shmo with a prison sentence would be sitting in front of the SCOTUS.

Oh my aren't you a cute guy today. You knew what I meant.

Yeah but it was a lie so I corrected it for you. ;)

The sentiment. Fodder for cultists. The cultists don't actually believe it. But they will pretend the do. That's cultism for ya.

Your TDS has brought you to Egypt.

8ea314ff712671829aaadeaaee46c12a.jpg

Shut up stupid.

Make him. :p

Trump would never voluntarily go to jail.

No duh! Once again you completely missed the point.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back