Donald Trump: 'I Fight Like Hell' To Pay Less In Taxes

We know we will be waiting forever...
Google it. It's out there...

You made the claim bub. Prove it.

Let me know if you want more.

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WANT MORE, Squaw!

What does all that have to do with this thread? McCain vetted Romney's tax returns - not Reid.

Who gives a shit about McLame? It's the SENATE MAJORITY LEADER that makes decisions, McLame, can't get out of his own way, he's backing Lessly McGrahamnesty for president, that's how fucked up he is, and Grahamnesty doesn't even get 1% of the Rep. vote, you dumb Indian!

The IRS would be a very small place if no one cheated the system.

The IRS would be a very small place if no one cheated the system.
Also wouldn't be the ENFORCEMENT ARM of the Obomantions regime.... half of them should be in jail, just for NOT paying taxes!

IRS gave bonuses to employees who owed back taxes. And ...
Washington Post Breaking News World US DC News Analysis/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/04/23/irs-gave...
Apr 23, 2014 · So, where do you work? That’s a question Internal Revenue Service employees must dread. Besides the fact that nobody like paying taxes, the agency’s ...

Nearly 700 IRS Contract Workers Owe $5.4 Million In Back ...
Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post/.../10/23/irs-workers-back-taxes_n_4150054.html
Oct 23, 2013 · ... contractors owe $5.4 million in back taxes, ... employees of Internal Revenue Service ... IRS employees. "The IRS has the ...

Need more shit for brains?

Yep, another GOP patriot...

And how much did you donate to the treasury this year?
As much as required, and then some. I don't take every break. It takes money to operate the US.

Oh boy, another unproven claim by a commiecrat, good job loser.
It's a little deal I have with my friend the IRS. I don't fuck with them and when they audit me, and they have, they end up sending me a check. Works out just great...

As much as required, and then some. I don't take every break. It takes money to operate the US.

It's a little deal I have with my friend the IRS. I don't fuck with them and when they audit me, and they have, they end up sending me a check. Works out just great...

I legally screw them out of every dollar that I can. Have been audited and never lost.

Why did freeloader Trump declare bankruptcy 4 times? I repeat - 4 times?

I legally screw them out of every dollar that I can. Have been audited and never lost.
Screw them is undoubtedly the right phrase. Don't worry, they only need the money to defend your country eh?

And that proves your original claim how?

Screw them is undoubtedly the right phrase. Don't worry, they only need the money to defend your country eh?

Awwww, and now the heartstring pull.

And that proves your original claim how?
I don't need to. I was explaining the strategy, Tex.

Nope. Just point out that the Tooth Fairy of National Defense doesn't leave a million in cash under Obama's pillow each night.

Nope. Just point out that the Tooth Fairy of National Defense doesn't leave a million in cash under Obama's pillow each night.

So you're arguing that all the wars since 1950 were good wars?

So you're arguing that all the wars since 1950 were good wars?
That is relevant how exactly? Oh right, it isn't.

WASHINGTON -- Donald Trump said on Sunday he fights "like hell" to pay as little as possible in taxes, telling CBS News that he hadn't yet made a decision on whether to release his tax return.

"I pay as little as possible," Trump said. "I fight like hell to pay as little as possible." Trump said he hates the way the government spends taxes.

"I hate the way they waste our money. Trillions and trillions of dollars of waste and abuse. And I hate it," he said.

That will probably be his "excuse" for not releasing his tax returns. That was so predictable.

So, who doesn't?

Even those rich liberals look for every tax shelter. We have other well-known libs, like Tim Geithner, Al Sharpton, George Soros and a host of others who just cheat or don't pay. Nary a word of criticism from the left over the millions owed by Al and George.

At least Trump hires people to find legal ways to save on taxes. Again, he's being honest. I think that much truth is a shock to liberals. Not used to it, huh?

I also hate the way government wastes money and I am loathe to hand it over considering they won't spend it as wisely as I would. I hate working and having money confiscated so hostile countries who don't deserve it will get foreign aid. Illegal immigration is being funded. Lots of waste and it's senseless.

Forum List

Back