Donald Trump: 'I Fight Like Hell' To Pay Less In Taxes

And how much did you donate to the treasury this year?
As much as required, and then some. I don't take every break. It takes money to operate the US.

Oh boy, another unproven claim by a commiecrat, good job loser.
It's a little deal I have with my friend the IRS. I don't fuck with them and when they audit me, and they have, they end up sending me a check. Works out just great...

And that proves your original claim how?
I don't need to. I was explaining the strategy, Tex.

So taxes has nothing to do with being patriotic, it's about strategy, is that what you're saying?

As much as required, and then some. I don't take every break. It takes money to operate the US.

It's a little deal I have with my friend the IRS. I don't fuck with them and when they audit me, and they have, they end up sending me a check. Works out just great...

So taxes has nothing to do with being patriotic, it's about strategy, is that what you're saying?
Nope. My strategy is how to be patriotic and stay out of trouble with the IRS, by paying more than is required.

Nope. My strategy is how to be patriotic and stay out of trouble with the IRS, by paying more than is required.

As most patriotic Americans do.

Why did freeloader Trump declare bankruptcy 4 times? I repeat - 4 times?

And this has what to do with the OP, loser?

It has to do with "gaming the system" to avoid paying his fair share.

The OP is about his taxes, not gaming the system, not bankruptcy. Why can't you stay on your own topic? You getting your ass kicked too bad so deflection is needed? LOSER!

The thread title speaks for itself. BTW, I don't like you or your fucking state.

Well I pay an extra 100 million a year for the same reason. Hell if we're going to make unsubstantiated claims let's do it up big.

Well I pay an extra 100 million a year for the same reason. Hell if we're going to make unsubstantiated claims let's do it up big.
Tell you what, you post your tax return and I'll attempt to confirm it...

The OP is about his taxes, not gaming the system, not bankruptcy. Why can't you stay on your own topic? You getting your ass kicked too bad so deflection is needed? LOSER!

The thread title speaks for itself. BTW, I don't like you or your fucking state.

Yep the title speaks for itself, and you keep deflecting to gaming the system, to Romney and now bankruptcy because you lack the intelligence or the knowledge to back up any of your BS claims.

Also if you send me your address, I'll send you a phone card so you can call someone who actually gives a shit about your bullshit opinions about me or my state. You probably lack the intelligence and the knowledge to back up those opinions either. LOSER! LMFAO!!!!!!

You first. My returns are so simple there's no need for an audit, just standard deductions. Nothing itemized.

You first.
I'm sorry, but your suggestion and claims of taxes paid are unsubstantiated...

Yep the title speaks for itself, and you keep deflecting to gaming the system, to Romney and now bankruptcy because you lack the intelligence or the knowledge to back up any of your BS claims.

Also if you send me your address, I'll send you a phone card so you can call someone who actually gives a shit about your bullshit opinions about me or my state. You probably lack the intelligence and the knowledge to back up those opinions either. LOSER! LMFAO!!!!!!

You're funny. You always try to act so tough. How much do you donate to wildlife - such as tigers and such?

You first. My returns are so simple there's no need for an audit, just standard deductions. Nothing itemized.

In other words - you're a little nobody who tries to defend people who are fucking us all.

WASHINGTON -- Donald Trump said on Sunday he fights "like hell" to pay as little as possible in taxes, telling CBS News that he hadn't yet made a decision on whether to release his tax return.

"I pay as little as possible," Trump said. "I fight like hell to pay as little as possible." Trump said he hates the way the government spends taxes.

"I hate the way they waste our money. Trillions and trillions of dollars of waste and abuse. And I hate it," he said.

That will probably be his "excuse" for not releasing his tax returns. That was so predictable.
What's wrong with what he said?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You're funny. You always try to act so tough. How much do you donate to wildlife - such as tigers and such?

OH NO! More desperate deflection, good job loser.

7060bc1eef691150e006321e05ed0f47.jpg

WASHINGTON -- Donald Trump said on Sunday he fights "like hell" to pay as little as possible in taxes, telling CBS News that he hadn't yet made a decision on whether to release his tax return.

"I pay as little as possible," Trump said. "I fight like hell to pay as little as possible." Trump said he hates the way the government spends taxes.

"I hate the way they waste our money. Trillions and trillions of dollars of waste and abuse. And I hate it," he said.

That will probably be his "excuse" for not releasing his tax returns. That was so predictable.

I do to. I am far more capable at spending my money in productive and useful ways than the government.

In other words - you're a little nobody who tries to defend people who are fucking us all.

No that would be you and your defense of your loved lawless dear leader, at least Trump isn't violating any laws or an oath of office.

Forum List

Back