Donald Trump: 'I Fight Like Hell' To Pay Less In Taxes

7060bc1eef691150e006321e05ed0f47.jpg

More deflection form the ass kicked loser.

You sound like you're drinking heavier...

WASHINGTON -- Donald Trump said on Sunday he fights "like hell" to pay as little as possible in taxes, telling CBS News that he hadn't yet made a decision on whether to release his tax return.

"I pay as little as possible," Trump said. "I fight like hell to pay as little as possible." Trump said he hates the way the government spends taxes.

"I hate the way they waste our money. Trillions and trillions of dollars of waste and abuse. And I hate it," he said.

That will probably be his "excuse" for not releasing his tax returns. That was so predictable.

It's obvious you love giving you're hard earned money to a bunch of lawyers and accountants to blow...

Oh wait a minute, that's right you don't EARN it...

WASHINGTON -- Donald Trump said on Sunday he fights "like hell" to pay as little as possible in taxes, telling CBS News that he hadn't yet made a decision on whether to release his tax return.

"I pay as little as possible," Trump said. "I fight like hell to pay as little as possible." Trump said he hates the way the government spends taxes.

"I hate the way they waste our money. Trillions and trillions of dollars of waste and abuse. And I hate it," he said.

That will probably be his "excuse" for not releasing his tax returns. That was so predictable.

It's obvious you love giving you're hard earned money to a bunch of lawyers and accountants to blow...

Oh wait a minute, that's right you don't EARN it...

Do you know me personally?

Yep, another GOP patriot...

And how much did you donate to the treasury this year?
As much as required, and then some. I don't take every break. It takes money to operate the US.
It takes far less than we pay in taxes. Most of the money goes to ticks on the ass of society.

But corporate welfare is just fine with NaziCons.

As much as required, and then some. I don't take every break. It takes money to operate the US.
It takes far less than we pay in taxes. Most of the money goes to ticks on the ass of society.
Really, and just what programs are those and how much do they add up to? Who are the ticks? I'll help:
total-spending-pie-2015.png

Last edited:

Really? Name one conservative who defends corporate welfare. We'd all love to get rid of the ethanol mandate, for instance, which is the single most egregious example of corporate welfare, but Democrats support it to the hilt. Then there's the Export-Import bank, which Nazi Pelosi personally defended.

Really, and just what programs are those and how much do they add up to? Who are the tics? I'll help:

Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Food Stamps, Section 8 Housing, Agricultural subsidies, All education spending

Really, and just what programs are those and how much do they add up to? Who are the tics? I'll help:

Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Food Stamps, Section 8 Housing, Agricultural subsidies, All education spending
So what do you propose?

As expected. The answer of an infant. TY.

Why did freeloader Trump declare bankruptcy 4 times? I repeat - 4 times?

Millions declare for bankruptcy every year. What are you babbling about now, Tonto?

I'm babbling about FOUR times.
They don't care who the Donald fucked, he's rich now and that's all that matters, obviously.

You turds didn't care when GM declared bankruptcy and the unions fucked the bond holders out of the money they loaned.

Really? Name one conservative who defends corporate welfare. We'd all love to get rid of the ethanol mandate, for instance, which is the single most egregious example of corporate welfare, but Democrats support it to the hilt. Then there's the Export-Import bank, which Nazi Pelosi personally defended.

It sounds like you're too fucking stupid to fully understand what corporate welfare is. Also, what about Welfare Queen Michele Bachmann?

Millions declare for bankruptcy every year. What are you babbling about now, Tonto?

They don't care who the Donald fucked, he's rich now and that's all that matters, obviously.

You turds didn't care when GM declared bankruptcy and the unions fucked the bond holders out of the money they loaned.
That is the risk. Welcome to capitalism my little infant.

So do I. Because I pay way more than my fair share so I agree with trump

What is your "fair share" exactly?

Are you claiming the Ethanol Mandate isn't corporate welfare? ADM is the single biggest beneficiary of the program. The Export-Import bank?

Face it, Democrats are the biggest corporate welfare hogs at the trough.

That is the risk. Welcome to capitalism my little infant.

It wasn't a "risk," It was Obama's deliberate policy. It also isn't capitalism. It's crony capitalism.

Forum List

Back