Donald Trump: 'I Fight Like Hell' To Pay Less In Taxes

Trump "games" the system. Rich people like Trump should pay more in taxes because they have the most to protect and receive the most benefit. Trump loves his "corporate welfare" at the expense of others. Trump is a freeloader.

5 Powerful Reasons Why the Rich Should Pay Their Taxes and Not Game the System

Why the rich should pay more taxes

The Best Reason for the Very Rich to be Paying A LOT More in Taxes - NationofChange

"Gaming the system" is a euphemism meaning he follows the law to the letter.

Your avatar is a euphemism for dumbass. Go to Vegas and try "gaming the system"...

Gaming the system (also referred to as gaming the rules, bending the rules, abusing the system, cheating the system, milking the system, playing the system, or working the system) can be defined as using the rules and procedures meant to protect a system in order, instead, to manipulate the system for a desired outcome.[1]

Gaming the system - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In other words, he follows the tax laws to the letter. The fact that turds like you don't like the outcome doesn't make what he does a crime or even morally reprehensible. In fact, keeping your cash out of the hands of parasites is the highest moral good.

We know we will be waiting forever...
Did Romney take the 2009 IRS tax amnesty for cheaters? We'll probably never know. He showed his tax returns to McCain in 2008 - and McCain rejected him for Palin.

What a creepy insinuation. Do you have any proof he did or are you just spewing out of your ass como siempre?

Google it. It's out there...

You made the claim bub. Prove it.

Let me know if you want more.

IOW - a bunch of speculation and baseless allegations.

Thought so.

Did Romney take the 2009 IRS tax amnesty for cheaters? We'll probably never know. He showed his tax returns to McCain in 2008 - and McCain rejected him for Palin.

What a creepy insinuation. Do you have any proof he did or are you just spewing out of your ass como siempre?

Changing the topic of the thread already, can't prove anything about Trump so now it's on to bashing someone not in politics. Good Job fucking loser!

Hey Lakhota, are you claiming you didn't take all the tax deductions you could?
Freeloaders like Trump are the real looters of America.

You made a claim, now prove the claim.

Anyone who games the system for personal gain is a looter.

Taking legal IRS deductions is not "gaming the system"...

And using the perfectly legal provisions in the tax code regarding foreign investment and legitimate business expense deductions are not "gaming the system" either.

Wrong. You claimed Romney showed McCain his taxes and he then decided on Palin instead. Prove it.

You have yet to prove Trump did anything other than that, so what's your problem?

Prove he gamed the system. If he had done anything illegal he would be under indictment. Bet on it.

Prove he gamed the system. If he had done anything illegal he would be under indictment. Bet on it.

It has no proof, it's just one big lying assed fucking loser.

Wrong. You claimed Romney showed McCain his taxes and he then decided on Palin instead. Prove it.

Are you people really that stupid and uninformed?

O'Malley: McCain Saw Romney's Tax Returns And He Chose Palin

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WANT MORE, Squaw!

Are you people really that stupid and uninformed?

O'Malley: McCain Saw Romney's Tax Returns And He Chose Palin

And that is yet more speculation and innuendo.

Bzzzzttttt...you lose.

Forum List

Back