Donald Trump is redefining our standards

My IRA is worth 40% more now than the day Trump was elected, my house value has increased, the unemployment rate is at a record low, people are getting off of food stamps and onto the payrolls of companies, etc etc.

I've made more money in the first 10 months of this mans presidency than I made in the 8 years of Obama's.

I'd rather Trump keep working hard than sit with soldiers for a photo op. That being said, trumps pic is from a UK website. We have no idea when it was taken.

That's all fine and dandy except for one and only one fact;
NONE OF THE ABOVE IS A RESULT OF TRUMP!!!!!!

Funny how when it happens under Obama, it's because of Obama. When it happens under Trump, it has nothing to do with Trump.

My IRA didn't grow under Obama, my IRA didn't do SHIT under Obama. The day Trump got elected my investment agent called me and said get ready to ride this wave. It's going to be fun. And it has been, I'm making money hands over fists right now. Like I said more in 10 months than in 8 years. The economy didn't grow under Obama, 1% GDP growth year after year and barely 2% is nothing to brag about. That's STAGNANT growth. Growth under Trump is remarkable. My only concern is how long it can keep going like this.

Butt hurt yet, liberals?
The stock market rose under The Great Obama from 6600 to 19,500 and your IRA didn't grow?

What are you, a retard?

She recanted that affidavit and only made it under duress, she said before hand that if subpoenaed she would lie, she didn't want the spotlight and she never sought a penny, your bringing up her infidelity is nothing but disgusting victim blaming.
LOL dismiss the witness your Honor LOL so you only believe her unsworn testimony and dismiss her sworn testimony ...you are a Joke

YOur dishonesty is plain to see. YOu are a lying whore.
Triggered cuck squish LOL you want to find Clinton guilty and pretend Trump is a Holy saint in spite of Multiple accusations against Trump

Your support for proven rapists and your disgusting victim blaming tactics are noted, you would have fit right in on Hillary's bimbo eruption squad you sick fuck.

Your support for proven rapists and your disgusting victim blaming tactics are noted, you would have fit right in on Hillary's bimbo eruption squad you sick fuck.
LOL that comes from a supporter of a thief and a rapist Donald Dotard Trump...you sad weak cuck

Trump didn't rape anyone except Hillary and the establishment in the election and we can tell your asshole is still bleeding from it faggot.

Forum List

Back