Donald Trump is redefining our standards

There's more evidence than there is against Roy Moore.

But still no conviction, is there?

Is he? Has it been proven?

No there is not
or rape indictment for that matter

Yes there is Juanita Broderick has 5 contemporary witnesses.

And did Clinton get proven guilty in a court of law?

Of what dearie?
Lying about having an affair?

Your orange sociopath cheated on wife number one, knocked up the woman, then left wife. Umber one for the preggo. Then he divorced her for wife theee who he cheated on by hitting on married women and grabbbng others by the genitalia.

Stfu

Cheating on someone isn't illegal, last I heard.

I'm not defending Clinton, just asking for the evidence. Oh, I'm a liberal, dearie.

But still no conviction, is there?

Is he? Has it been proven?

No there is not
or rape indictment for that matter

Yes there is Juanita Broderick has 5 contemporary witnesses.

And did Clinton get proven guilty in a court of law?

Has Roy Moore?

No. Did I say he was guilty? Did I say he shouldn't run?

Trump? A saint? The guy is a cheater who has been divorced twice.

"Cuck"? Do you even know what that word means? Dumbass.
you are a cuck LOL kiss that Orange ass

It seems you do not.

You are a moron.
You support the Orange Manson...'Nuff said
These two Bastards hate Black people and want to frame them for crimes to start a race war...Helter Skelter
ed967215e4b8c9130777af9184c035c3.gif

Trump? A saint? The guy is a cheater who has been divorced twice.

"Cuck"? Do you even know what that word means? Dumbass.
you are a cuck LOL kiss that Orange ass

It seems you do not.

You are a moron.
These two Bastards hate Black people and want to frame them for crimes to start a race war...Helter Skelter...

That was a weird shift. Did you look up the word and realize how stupid you were being?

It seems you do not.

You are a moron.
These two Bastards hate Black people and want to frame them for crimes to start a race war...Helter Skelter
[/QUOTE]

The resemblance is striking. Perhaps our resident Trumpkins are part of Donald's harem ...

But instead of Spahn Ranch, they hang out at Mar-a-Lago?

That was a weird shift. Did you look up the word and realize how stupid you were being?
do you realize that defending and apologizing for Trump requires you to dismiss your reason logic and facts...you made an apology as to why Broaddrick refused to testify under oath against Clinton saying "she was afraid" ..I accept your apology :2up: what more do you want LOL

It seems you do not.

You are a moron.You support the Orange Manson...'Nuff said

The resemblance is striking. Perhaps our resident Trumpkins are part of Donald's harem ...

Charlie Manson had a scheme to start a race war in order to gain power.. His scheme was to do horrible crimes and blame them on Blacks..

Trump has spent years dog whistling to racist in order to stoke them into thinking Obama was not American and was screwing them over in favor of minorities... To GAIN POWER

do you realize that defending and apologizing for Trump requires you to dismiss your reason logic and facts...you made an apology as to why Broaddrick refused to testify under oath against Clinton saying "she was afraid" ..I accept your apology :2up: what more do you want LOL

A claim that someone did something undress duress is not an apology.

That you make that claim in the same post accusing me of dismissing logic, is just more proof of how stupid and dishonest you are.

That you make that claim in the same post accusing me of dismissing logic, is just more proof of how stupid and dishonest you are.
she was not under duress and you are well aware that anyone accusing the Orange serial sex pervert comes under death threats and other attacks by bums like you who are all out Cuck squish rubes :2up:

It seems you do not.

You are a moron.You support the Orange Manson...'Nuff said

Charlie Manson had a scheme to start a race war in order to gain power.. His scheme was to do horrible crimes and blame them on Blacks..

Trump has spent years dog whistling to racist in order to stoke them into thinking Obama was not American and was screwing them over in favor of minorities... To GAIN POWER

I'm not going to try to guess what Trump policy you are vilely misrepresenting.

But you are a liar and a race baiting piece of shit.

she was not under duress and you are well aware that anyone accusing the Orange serial sex pervert comes under death threats and other attacks by bums like you who are all out Cuck squish rubes :2up:

What do you base your claim on, ie that she was not under duress?

Other than you being a vile, lying piece of shit.

The Toxic Orange Shit-Gibbon can have Charlie's old cell :cool-45:

The Toxic Orange Baboon can have Charlie's old cell :cool-45:

Trump ran on Trade and Immigration policies designed to serve AMERICAN interests.

NOthing about that is "racist".

Forum List

Back