Donald Trump is redefining our standards

And did Clinton get proven guilty in a court of law?

Of what dearie?
Lying about having an affair?

Your orange sociopath cheated on wife number one, knocked up the woman, then left wife. Umber one for the preggo. Then he divorced her for wife theee who he cheated on by hitting on married women and grabbbng others by the genitalia.

Stfu

Being a cheater is not the same as being a harasser or a rapist.

That you conflate the two, shows that your pretend concern about women is nothing but partisan theater.

When was he proven to be a harasser?

And your orange sociopath ADMITTED he was a harasser and liked watching nakedn15 year old girls.
What is wrong with you?

Bill Clinton was a sexual harasser. Even you know that, so don't even pretend otherwise.

Trump did not admit to being an harasser. That is you pretending to be so stupid that you don't know the meaning of the word "let".

I reject your pretense. YOU might be stupid, really stupid, but you are not that stupid.

But just in case you are.

let1
let/
verb
  1. 1.
    not prevent or forbid; allow.
Republican groupthink ......denial in the face of overwhelming evidence is preferable to admission of fault and contrition

Bill was an harasser. and

let1
let/
verb
  1. 1.
    not prevent or forbid; allow.

[

So, your defense of your pretense of stupidity is to swear a lot?

Err, still not buying it.
so your defense of Trump is to pretend that my defense is simply swearing ... I am swearing to show my contempt for YOU and to give you the treatment Trump gives to others ... I am swearing at you for pretending and trying to change the subject to "Bill" ...Donald Trump is a Rapist ..

[

So, your defense of your pretense of stupidity is to swear a lot?

Err, still not buying it.
so your defense of Trump is to pretend that my defense is simply swearing ... I am swearing to show my contempt for YOU and to give you the treatment Trump gives to others ... I am swearing at you for pretending and trying to change the subject to "Bill" ...Donald Trump is a Rapist ..

YOur support of that is what? Divorce testimony with billions of dollars at stake, when you yourself claim that a mere hundred dollar bill would motivate lying.

Meanwhile,

"Broaddrick shared the hotel room with her friend and employee Norma Rogers. Rogers attended a conference seminar that morning, and says she returned to their room to find Broaddrick on the bed “in a state of shock,” her pantyhose torn in the crotch and her lip swollen as though she had been hit.[7] Rogers says Broaddrick told her Clinton had "forced himself on her."[7] Rogers helped Broaddrick ice her lip, and then the women left Little Rock. Rogers said that Broaddrick was very upset on the way home and blamed herself for letting Clinton in the room.[3] Broaddrick says she did not tell her husband, Gary Hickey, about the incident, and told him she accidentally injured her lip. He told NBC he did not remember the injury or her explanation.[3][8] David Broaddrick, however, has said he noticed her injured lip, and she told him that Clinton had raped her when he asked about it.[3]Three other friends confirmed that Broaddrick had told them about the incident at the time: Susan Lewis, Louis Ma, and Jean Darden, Norma Rogers’ sister.[3] Broaddrick did not recall the date of the alleged incident, but said it was spring of 1978 and that she had stayed in the Camelot Hotel. Records show Broaddrick attended a nursing home meeting at the Camelot Hotel in Little Rock on April 25, 1978.[3][8] The Clinton White House would not respond to requests for Clinton's official schedule for the date,[9] but news reports suggest that he was in Little Rock that day, with no official commitments in the morning.[3]"

LOL she signed an affidavit a sworn affidavit that Bill did nothing to her ...what are you calling her a liar...by the way Broaddrick has her own marital scandals...she was in an affair with a married Mr Bbrodderick
... Broaddrick says she did not tell her husband, Gary Hickey, about the incident, ..

... Broaddrick says she did not tell her husband, Gary Hickey, about the incident, ..they were friends with the Broddericks LOL

Juanita Broaddrick was first married to Gary Hickey. They had a son who was born around 1969. At the time of the alleged 1978 rape, she was having an affair with David Broaddrick, who also was married to another person.[6]

She recanted that affidavit and only made it under duress, she said before hand that if subpoenaed she would lie, she didn't want the spotlight and she never sought a penny, your bringing up her infidelity is nothing but disgusting victim blaming.

I think what makes this asshole proud is the fact that Trump says christian all day long, hates LBGT people and wants corporations to have tax cuts. That is all that matters to this subhuman scum.
Obama is a Muslim.
Obama was anti-gay as a candidate while Trump is the most pro-gay candidate and president we have.
Obama just about put corporations out of business with his ObamaCare BS. Trump is paving the way for corporations to hire Americans.

She recanted that affidavit and only made it under duress, she said before hand that if subpoenaed she would lie, she didn't want the spotlight and she never sought a penny, your bringing up her infidelity is nothing but disgusting victim blaming.
LOL dismiss the witness your Honor LOL so you only believe her unsworn testimony and dismiss her sworn testimony ...you are a Joke

I think what makes this asshole proud is the fact that Trump says christian all day long, hates LBGT people and wants corporations to have tax cuts. That is all that matters to this subhuman scum.
Obama is a Muslim.
Obama was anti-gay as a candidate while Trump is the most pro-gay candidate and president we have.
Obama just about put corporations out of business with his ObamaCare BS. Trump is paving the way for corporations to hire Americans.
Hell Obama is a Kenyan Muslim Terrorist sympathizer LOL

LOL dismiss the witness your Honor LOL so you only believe her unsworn testimony and dismiss her sworn testimony ...you are a Joke

YOur dishonesty is plain to see. YOu are a lying whore.

Triggered cuck squish LOL you want to find Clinton guilty and pretend Trump is a Holy saint in spite of Multiple accusations against Trump

Obama is a Muslim.
Hell Obama is a Kenyan Muslim Terrorist sympathizer LOL

obama-quote-3.jpg

Meanwhile,
Meanwhile you dismiss her sworn affidavits that she was not raped :2up:

I discussed them and why I think she made them.

That's not what dismissing is, you lying moron,.
You also dismiss the 16 women accusing Trump ...why do you hate women?

So, you're dropping your previous stupid claim that I dismissed your point about her affidavit?

(before we move on)

Triggered cuck squish LOL you want to find Clinton guilty and pretend Trump is a Holy saint in spite of Multiple accusations against Trump

Trump? A saint? The guy is a cheater who has been divorced twice.

"Cuck"? Do you even know what that word means? Dumbass.

Forum List

Back