Donald Trump Is Selling 'God Bless USA' Bibles For 59.99 As He Faces Mounting Legal Bills.

Yes I have even read some of the books not contained in the current bible.

So? Have you seen the mess that is social media? This was like amassing the Bible in the early first century, I imagine. You had the real thing happening, and the real people who saw it--and the slightly expanded but not accurate versions--and then the super off the rail, conspiracy nutso versions. Reading the nutso versions is probably entertaining, but hardly accurate.

Why do we imagine people then are different than they are now?

I don’t care what you do. But thanks for admitting you don’t pay attention to the parts you don’t want to

I do pay attention; they just do not apply to me. Another poster pointed out to you that this is clearly explained in Romans, and as I'm reading now, in Galatians. It is YOU who won't accept this.

The laws from God didn’t change, peoples willingness to follow them did

No dear, they "sunsetted".

Like this.

If you raised children, at one time you probably had a rule that bedtime was 8 PM or something. Was that a bad rule? No, it was a good rule at the time. Your child needed a lot of sleep. But then your child grew and the bedtime was no longer necessary. That law--the right one at the right time--was "fulfilled".

That's like the civil and ceremonial laws.

You probably also taught your child not to hit. That's like the Moral Law. That law doesn't "sunset".

No dear, they "sunsetted".

Like this.

If you raised children, at one time you probably had a rule that bedtime was 8 PM or something. Was that a bad rule? No, it was a good rule at the time. Your child needed a lot of sleep. But then your child grew and the bedtime was no longer necessary. That law--the right one at the right time--was "fulfilled".

That's like the civil and ceremonial laws.

You probably also taught your child not to hit. That's like the Moral Law. That law doesn't "sunset".
Thanks for the laugh “sunset”. That’s a good one

C Clayton Jones, the consummate Debbie-downer and comma avoider.
Trump has every right to be a con man and grifter, to be a corrupt, dishonest peddler of worthless junk and trinkets, to cheat and swindle gullible rubes to turn a buck.

But as a corrupt, dishonest con man and grifter, Trump has no business in public office – the WH in particular.

Thanks for the laugh “sunset”. That’s a good one

Oh. So if you raised children, and made for them an 8 PM bedtime when they were 3 yo, you kept that bedtime when it wasn't necessary anymore just because you once made the law and once you make a law, that's it?

wow. That means you're a more frightful "dictator" than God!!

Trump has every right to be a con man and grifter, to be a corrupt, dishonest peddler of worthless junk and trinkets, to cheat and swindle gullible rubes to turn a buck.

But as a corrupt, dishonest con man and grifter, Trump has no business in public office – the WH in particular.

Too bad he has a great chance of getting back there in November then, huh?

1. Have you read the entire Bible through? How many times have you read the NT, the OT, etc?

2. All of history has been "edited", especially those written in other languages. Since all language changes (Old English is basically almost another language at this point), that means every historical document has been "edited". Is is all unreliable?

3. When was the last time a book of the Bible was "added" or "taken away"?

Who knows? During the reign of King Omri it was combined, redacted and amended The borrowed myths from other cultures are not historical.

No Eden or Deluge or Exodus or Joshua.

Who knows? During the reign of King Omri it was combined, redacted and amended The borrowed myths from other cultures are not historical.

No Eden or Deluge or Exodus or Joshua.

Yeah well, these same "experts" that declare this are just now redacting big understandings on, you know, the universe. So maybe I'll just take a wait and see game while they continue pushing God knows what in your arms, those were the "experts" too.....

Too bad he has a great chance of getting back there in November then, huh?
And you and the other rubes come rushing to the defense of Trump the con man and grifter, to the defense of Trump’s corruption and dishonesty – and in an act of unmitigated madness and insanity, seek to put this dishonest and corrupt criminal in the WH.

You're in for a rough 4 years.

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump is now selling Bibles as he runs to return to the White House.

Trump, who became the presumptive Republican nominee earlier this month, released a video on his Truth Social platform on Tuesday urging his supporters to buy the “God Bless the USA Bible,” which is inspired by country singer Lee Greenwood’s patriotic ballad. Trump takes the stage to the song at each of his rallies and has appeared with Greenwood at events.

Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless the USA Bible,” Trump wrote, directing his supporters to a website selling the book for $59.99.
The Bible is better reading than the homosexual filth being offered in many school libraries

Last edited:
Yeah well, these same "experts" that declare this are just now redacting big understandings on, you know, the universe. So maybe I'll just take a wait and see game while they continue pushing God knows what in your arms, those were the "experts" too.....

Are you comparing the Bible to scientific theories and/or the study of the universe?

They know a lot about the history of the Jews, Phoenicians and Canaanites. They have earth sciences , archeology and geology. They also have writings from Sumer, Dilmun, Egypt and the Ugarit.

You're trying to defend Bronze Age history and beliefs by citing the lack of scientific understanding of the universe.

My bibles are just fine and have nothing associated with an Uber wealthy person. That makes them more pure.

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump is now selling Bibles as he runs to return to the White House.

Trump, who became the presumptive Republican nominee earlier this month, released a video on his Truth Social platform on Tuesday urging his supporters to buy the “God Bless the USA Bible,” which is inspired by country singer Lee Greenwood’s patriotic ballad. Trump takes the stage to the song at each of his rallies and has appeared with Greenwood at events.

Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless the USA Bible,” Trump wrote, directing his supporters to a website selling the book for $59.99.

I bet he's loving the fact that he's got lots of stupid people buying his overpriced crap.

Forum List

Back