Donald Trump Is Selling 'God Bless USA' Bibles For 59.99 As He Faces Mounting Legal Bills.

You get this, it was either this or Neuman. You don't want the Neuman.

nobody-cares.gif
Kind of matters doesn't it, or do you not have a brain?

So as an average middle class retired person I should send a billionaire money? Ummmm please someone explain this. It has to be a joke.

Imagine some worker scraping by sending a billionaire money. Wow.

I don't care what the party staus is. I would never ever give money to someone Uber rich. Thry can easily afford debt even in the billions. Makes zero sense.

Let me, a hard eorjingnperdon for 43 years, give money yo a billionaire. Surely you jest. Wow. No billionaire is worthy.
hahahaha….come on old timer…you’ve never seen a wealthy politician fund raise huh?

We will have to agree to disagree and someone else will make the final call
Agreed...better minds than mine have debated these concepts.

But my personal feeling is very few could control the sins created in their mind. Covetous sins... Sins committed in anger. We're only human.

Matthew 5:28...

But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Mark 7:20-23

And he said, “What comes out of a person is what defiles him. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.”

If just thinking impure thoughts is a sin, the majority will sin the same sin over and over again...and ask forgiveness even though they will sin again.

Agreed...better minds than mine have debated these concepts.

But my personal feeling is very few could control the sins created in their mind. Covetous sins... Sins committed in anger. We're only human.

Matthew 5:28...

But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Mark 7:20-23

And he said, “What comes out of a person is what defiles him. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.”

If just thinking impure thoughts is a sin, the majority will sin the same sin over and over again...and ask forgiveness even though they will sin again.
The contradictions in the Bible are one reason it should be taken a a good collection of parables but not to be taken literally.

You shouldn't. You should buy two of them and $10,000 in Trump stock. Hurray!
What's the estimated return? Symbol=-?

I have enough bibles.

I have old, old bibles. Bibles with the family lineage in them and things like that.

pre-1800 bible, one of them is, and I'm pretty sure I have another one older than that.

And guess what? My family was in America. I don't wanna hear no bullshit and legal immigrants and naturalized citizens are Americans.

I'm American, you wanna try to say I'm not?! Fuck You! :fu:

Last edited:
What's the estimated return? Symbol=-?

I have enough bibles.

I have old, old bibles. Bibles with the family lineage in them and things like that.

pre-1800 bible, one of them is, and I'm pretty sure I have another one older than that.
DJT. Invest all you have!

Nope.

Nor divorce.
Yet God gAbe Mosses laws on how to treat your slaves.
How many people have you put to death for breaking Gods law as he commands you to. Do you follow all the dietary restrictions God places on his followers? For a god who says don’t kill he sure tells his followers to go on a killing spree against non believers. The bible is full of contradictions there is no way one can take it literally.

Forum List

Back