🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump is such a threat to the nation.

One look at my Poster Rating says YOU SUCK and I DON'T.

I have 10 times the Respect and Credibility you do.

Happy Joy

21,709 Messages
Rating 9,558

Tree

23,488 Messages
Rating 26,967

Dude, you suck so bad at this, you are like Bubble Gum I have to scrape off of my shoe.

You aren't even at my level.

You are so low, I am walking on you and scraping you off of my shoe.

Hell, why scrape you off when I can toss you and my shoes in The Trash where you belong and buy new ones?

Yah Lost, Shrillery

Bow Down You Immoral Peasant.

Tree: Master of fake Internet points that have absolutely no value. Woo! Take a bow, superstar!

Actually there is a reason there is a rating system, but I'll let you dummies figure it out all by your DimTard selves.

The rating system is designed to keep people posting. As well as make basement dwellers feel better about themselves feel better.

Not really, but make yourself feel better about yourself. You have a below F average.

Did you fail pottie training too?

It's okay. I'm sure mommy is quite proud of you.

Doubtful.

What is sad, is you not getting it, AT ALL.

Go play at the kiddie forum. You are no good at this.

I'm not getting that you're trying to use worthless board status as somehow proof that you have two college degrees let alone ever stepped foot on a college campus? :21:
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

I boot stomp all you America hating SOBs on this forum every day, while you console yourself in being geigh.

Actually you just lie a lot and make claims you can't back up. America hating SOBs? Good god, get a life.
I tell the Truth every day. You are Deluded and wouldn't know Truth if it was dropped like a hammer on your head.

When you give your soul and intellect over to deception, you lose your moral compass, and God gives you over to your sins, and delusion, essentially abandoning you to your own wickedness until Judgment Day.

This is the fate of those who have trafficked in lies, and choose Agenda over Truth, Ideology over Justice, and Deceit over Honor.

Talk about being Irredeemable?
Ironic that the most corrupt politician in US History dared to call most of America, Irredeemable, isn't it?

Deluded, she thought she had it rigged, instead she ended up pigged.

Coo coo :backpedal:
Surrender accepted, DUPE.

Actually there is a reason there is a rating system, but I'll let you dummies figure it out all by your DimTard selves.

The rating system is designed to keep people posting. As well as make basement dwellers feel better about themselves feel better.
Not really, but make yourself feel better about yourself. You have a below F average.

Did you fail pottie training too?

It's okay. I'm sure mommy is quite proud of you.
My Bank account is proud of me. My Mom? She'd love me regardless.

So you want to talk about my Mom, now?

You sue you wanna go there BRO?

I'm not interested in suing you, no.
LOL, Pathetic.
Did you ever get your man card?

I'm not getting that you're trying to use worthless board status as somehow proof that you have two college degrees let alone ever stepped foot on a college campus? :21:

I boot stomp all you America hating SOBs on this forum every day, while you console yourself in being geigh.

Actually you just lie a lot and make claims you can't back up. America hating SOBs? Good god, get a life.
I tell the Truth every day. You are Deluded and wouldn't know Truth if it was dropped like a hammer on your head.

When you give your soul and intellect over to deception, you lose your moral compass, and God gives you over to your sins, and delusion, essentially abandoning you to your own wickedness until Judgment Day.

This is the fate of those who have trafficked in lies, and choose Agenda over Truth, Ideology over Justice, and Deceit over Honor.

Ironic that the most corrupt politician in US History dared to call most of America, Irredeemable, isn't it?

Neat, are we done talking about your obvious failures and some of the tools that you try to use to cover for them? I'm more than good to stop.

Pompeo had been pushing Trump to kill Salami for months. folks who were against it like Mad Dog Mattis were pushed out of the WH long ago

You stopped a long time ago.
Like Soleimani, we are just sweeping up what’s left of you with a shovel, broom and wheelbarrow.

Neat, are we done talking about your obvious failures and some of the tools that you try to use to cover for them? I'm more than good to stop.

Like Soleimani, we are just sweeping up what’s left of you with a shovel, broom and wheelbarrow.

You need to get that head wound bandaged up. I'm seeing a lot of sap.

She wants to know what the rules are going to be in the senate so that McConnell doesn't attempt to kill any impeachment trial thus rendering what she feels is important for our country to fall by the way side. You don't have to agree with her to recognize the obvious.
Great. Tell the lefty c-word bitch to get elected to the Senate if she wants to play with them.

You are even a challenge, Happy Ending.
I’m bored.

She wants to know what the rules are going to be in the senate so that McConnell doesn't attempt to kill any impeachment trial thus rendering what she feels is important for our country to fall by the way side. You don't have to agree with her to recognize the obvious.
Great. Tell the lefty c-word bitch to get elected to the Senate if she wants to play with them.

Why? She holds more power than your average senator.

C-word? Not allowed to use the dirty words on Mondays?

Not in the Senate. She is done.

I’m bored.

I think you meant to say 'aren't even a challenge'. Anytime you want to take your Summa Cum Laude 2 Science degree ass who uses message board forum points to prove said degrees on down the road is fine by me, dummy.

Not in the Senate. She is done.

Then why do you keep talking about her? In the meantime Bolton has come forward and stated he's good to testify for the senate. Thankfully McConnell didn't have a chance to push the trial through too soon. Influence.

Last edited:
Really dude? You are a complete moron.

Keep it up, this is hilarious.:5_1_12024:

The impeachment proceedings were hilarious, and the outcome predictable. Your president was impeached. How does that sit with you? Do you believe it, or is it all a conspiracy?
You claimed it was "unanimous". :21:

And it isn't official until Nazi takes it to the Senate.

Wrong. Flat out wrong. The *pResident was impeached. The deed is done. That asterisk is forever, I'm afraid. The Senate votes for conviction and removal. You know this, yes?
There'll be two asterisks. One that says he was impeached but not removed, and one that says the impeachment was an attempt to overturn an election, carried out with NO bipartisan support and that the President was denied any due process.
This impeachment was based on false charges with no proof or conclusive evidence, just hearsay, opinions, and innuendo and history will reflect that. It's something the Democrat Party will try to bury (IF the party survives long enough).

Perhaps, but the Republicans aren't honoring House subpoenas. They basically admitted that they will hold a partisan kangaroo court if/when they receive the Articles. Objectively, this is complete bullshit. So when the fuck did the Senate believe they had the right to ignore their oaths and believe the public will magically think that's A-ok? That is the main problem with this failed democratic 'experiment'. Your party wants do to whatever the fuck it wants, correct?
You sound upset, don't you like the taste of your own medicine? LOL

Certifiably insane. I smoked your ass all day today. And your dumb ass, like the oblivious fool you are was like “‘Tis But A Scratch”

LMAO.

I’m bored.

I think you meant to say 'aren't even a challenge'. Anytime you want to take your Summa Cum Laude 2 Science degree ass who uses message board forum points to prove said degrees on down the road is fine by me, dummy.

Hmmmm....

upload_2020-1-6_19-17-23.png
upload_2020-1-6_19-17-23.jpeg

So ima sit on these articles of impeachment because it's so important that we try to remove him....

Pelosi will strengthen them before she sends them to the Senate
She may add another charge

Mitch will dismiss without looking at them. Pelosi needs to make that more politically damaging to Republicans

Forum List

Back